Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Oh no! We must do something!
    They are a lot of good people, right?

Everybody acting like Neo-Nazis just showed up yesterday. They have always been there, and we have always mocked them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    They are since

1. Antifa supposedly doesn't exist.
    2. Ben Shapiro has been called a Nazi. The definition of Nazi has become "Person I don't like".
    This was argued and countered hard the last time somebody brought that up.

to keep it simpel when people called Obama a nazi because he wanted healthcare reform it isn't morally the same as Trump defending nazi's as ''very fine people''.

When people called Obama a nazi it was based on pure hate calling trump a nazi was based on his own actions since he was defending literal nazi's.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    This was argued and countered hard the last time somebody brought that up.

to keep it simpel when people called Obama a nazi because he wanted healthcare reform it isn't morally the same as Trump defending nazi's as ''very fine people''.

When people called Obama a nazi it was based on pure hate calling trump a nazi was based on his own actions since he was defending literal nazi's.
    "It's different this time!"

Just like it was different when Bush was a Nazi. The lesson is: Don't listen too seriously to people who fall the President Hitler/a Nazi because they don't like them.

That logic also applies to you hallucinating and seeing Nazis everywhere.
    The Nazis I see, are the ones that have been plastered on the news for committing a terrorist attack and the apologists all over the world defending them. Including the President.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    The Nazis I see, are the ones that have been plastered on the news for committing a terrorist attack and the apologists all over the world defending them. Including the President.
    And anyone you disagree with.

Sorry, nope. If you are being a Nazi apologist, by making excuses for these Nazis, then you are no better than them.

Sorry, nope. If you are being a Nazi apologist, by making excuses for these Nazis, then you are no better than them.
    "I don't do that. Now let me immediately do that."

Deleted
    "If you don't agree with me, you are a Nazi"

Just say what you mean instead of cloaking yourself in buzzwords.

Still doing the creepy Tiki torch bullshit. Saying to his supporters that "We define the country, not anyone else". Really? His band of racist douches speaks for the entire country? I mean, I know he still has one in the Whitehouse, but no one with a working brain still listens to him. That is why the entire world is LAUGHING at him. And apparently still chanting "You Will Not Replace Us".

http://www.newsplex.com/content/news...449926073.html
    How uninformed does a human have to be, to not know that these idiots have been around for decades, gaining ZERO support, from anyone? They didn't just show up yesterday. They have always been there, and nobody cared, because nobody agrees with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    How uninformed does a human have to be, to not know that these idiots have been around for decades, gaining ZERO support, from anyone? They didn't just show up yesterday. They have always been there, and nobody cared, because nobody agrees with them.
    Considering racist groups have been getting a bump since Trump announced he was running for president, yeah, you are wrong again.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/1...macists-216620

When the leader of the biggest racist website Stormfront, says that they have been getting a lot of traffic, that usually means that people are flocking to them because they are emboldened by Trump.

Deleted
    You are the only one saying that. And I don't call you a nazi for it.

I call those like you a nazi, when, much like the President, can't say the words "Nazis are bad"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post

"If you don't agree with me, that nazis are bad, you are not better than a nazi" is what he's saying.

Do you disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Not sure why the USA tolerates these people -while- simultaneously labeling others as terrorists without reason, such as Antifa and even goddamn Juggalos.

Free Speech, my ass. Unless you're openly accepting of ISIS groups in the USA you're not really for the ideal of Free Speech. You're just arbitrarily choosing who is or isn't allowed by labeling them terrorists or gangs, instead of using the european 'hate speech' laws instead.

In a sense, the US' refusal to adapt anti-racism laws could be an indication of it's systemic racism.

The european hate speech laws are basicly one step away from being state-run opinion control, stigmatizing and punishing people who doesn't agree with the current majority of the government. Europe as a whole is slowly turning into China, with blocked internet and punishment for opinions, so its nothing to strive for

10+ Year Old Account
    Nazis in Charlottesville? What are Antifags doing in Charlottesville?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Nazi apologist =/ nazi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Nazi apologist =/ nazi.
    Someone saying "Don't call everyone further right than you a Nazi" =/= a Nazi apologist.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Lmao what a red herring, like the "counter protesters" waving the hammer and sickle flag are sooooooooo much better

This is literally just a distraction from actual issues within our communities, and is an attempt to polarize literally everyone until you can place them into two groups, Nazis, or the "Enlightened". But lets not play ourselves, this is just a way to dehumanize an entire demographic of people to make it easier to purge them after the "communist revolution".

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Someone saying "Don't call everyone further right than you a Nazi" =/= a Nazi apologist.
    Nobody is doing that here, nice strawman.

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    Nazis in Charlottesville? What are Antifags doing in Charlottesville?
    Are you trying to insult them by calling them fags, or implying that they are homophobic? Possibly both, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Zecora View Post

You think people who killed one person in a terrorist attack and injured several, people who wants to "Burn the Jews" and "cleanse" the "Superior White Race" are BETTER than people who want equal treatment for people of all colour, or decent lives for the poor?

The hell is wrong with you? You should be ashamed!
    People? Or person? Are you going to put the blood of that one person and make the others guilty by association?
    Everyone with a sense of justice and moral standing agreed the woman who was killed was reprehensible. However I always predicted we'd not genuinely take this seriously until someone died, regardless of what side the body was on. Political violence will only escalate. The marchers of Charlottesville were met with aggression and violence. Coming to blows, and it'd take a radical of the right fueled by the violent intents of both sides who enacted the murder.

I strictly believe that everything that happened there was influenced by the violence held there. Had Antifa or any groups not been driven to attack one another, the woman could've still been alive. We often talk that groups are not responsible for the individuals' actions. But then want to blame this horrid nazi group (which believe me, many sane people find their entire group disgusting and abhorrent) for the murder. You either blame the whole group, or the individual who took it too far.

You either blame all of Antifa for tolerating and supporting political violence, or the individuals who brazenly attack others who further inspire them to harm others.
    [Insert Infraction Here]