Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Because info has run out and it randomly goes into other things. It's still the 8.0 discussion thread.
    Okay, but why does it continue because I am pretty sure that Seth Rogen has nothing to do with WoW 8.0 except that he might be one of the millions of players.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    Okay, but why does it continue because I am pretty sure that Seth Rogen has nothing to do with WoW 8.0 except that he might be one of the millions of players.
    Very relevant because,
    Seth Rogen is actually the final boss in 8.3

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    I need my dose of Boub posting hamsters in trains.

and avocados.
    Avocado mount, you drive a big avocado with wooden wheels. NPCs sit on the top with you and sell avocados to other players for 5-10G. You gain all profits, and the avocado provides a buff for increased gold and profession matts when gathering.

Lets git'r done guys!

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    They better be Cyberpunkish to match that boar or I riot.
    I’m not opposed to the Cyberpunk Ogre Clan as a playable race.

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    Avocado mount, you drive a big avocado with wooden wheels. NPCs sit on the top with you and sell avocados to other players for 5-10G. You gain all profits, and the avocado provides a buff for increased gold and profession matts when gathering.

Lets git'r done guys!
    I like the idea of keeping profits, but im not sure about a giant fruit haha

Quote Originally Posted by Aceribeth View Post
    I like the idea of keeping profits, but im not sure about a giant fruit haha
    They could see about having the Avocado be a Carriage and have animals pull it. Horses for Alliance and some Wolves for horde.

Kind of like a sled

I wouldn't want to create false hype, but wanted to share xD

https://twitter.com/TerranGregory/st...77160277102592

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    I wouldn't want to create false hype, but wanted to share xD

https://twitter.com/TerranGregory/st...77160277102592
    Blizzcon is pretty damn close and Terran is always excited for whatever he's working on.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Blizzcon is pretty damn close and Terran is always excited for whatever he's working on.
    Two things...

1. Best not to completely dismiss what he says, despite the usual tone.

2. Why am I not surprised by the latest developments within this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post

Lets git'r done guys!
    As long as it's sold by the FRUIT VENDOR!!!

P.S. Did you notice the ogre? Playable ogres confirmed!!!
    Last edited by In Ogres We Trust; 2017-10-10 at 02:51 AM.

800 pages. Wow. I wonder what the record is.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    800 pages. Wow. I wonder what the record is.
    Pretty sure the 7.0 Speculation thread broke 1000 days before Gamescom when Legion was announced. At the time it was moving so fast that we were likely at 1100 at the time it was actually announced.

The announcement of Legion happened between pages 1230-1250 with all the hype going on. Think we can fit 500 pages in before BlizzCon?

We could if there were some "leaks" to discuss. Right now, we're all just sitting here speculating how many phases Seth Rogen will have.

Quote Originally Posted by Steehl View Post
    We could if there were some "leaks" to discuss. Right now, we're all just sitting here speculating how many phases Seth Rogen will have.
    So bloody true???? Anyone want to come up with a Expansion Idea at least, not a leak necessarily but just an idea??? It could even be about an Vegetable invasion with Potatoes on the Alliance and Brussel Sprouts on the Horde, with a Class that introduces Forks/Spoons/Tongs/Mashers/Peelers as weapons like Chef or something.
    Last edited by Mythabay; 2017-10-10 at 04:04 AM.

We discover an extra area in northrend that was hidden by thick blizzard that is inhabited by Pandyrs, there is also north seas adventure bringing playable murlocs (Made more intelligent by goblin alchemy, not ugly Jinyu) for the alliance and Naga for the horde.

So bloody true???? Anyone want to come up with a Expansion Idea at least, not a leak necessarily but just an idea??? It could even be about an Vegetable invasion with Potatoes on the Alliance and Brussel Sprouts on the Horde, with a Class that introduces Forks/Spoons/Tongs/Mashers/Peelers as weapons like Chef or something.
    I’ve got a fan expansion that I work on during downtime at work.... it’s a very lengthy document, and it coincidentally lines up with a bunch of things we are guessing about in this thread.

I’ve been debating working on it at home finishing it up before Blizzcon and sharing it for shits and giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    We discover an extra area in northrend that was hidden by thick blizzard that is inhabited by Pandyrs, there is also north seas adventure bringing playable murlocs (Made more intelligent by goblin alchemy, not ugly Jinyu) for the alliance and Naga for the horde.
    Naga for the Horde? But aren't they corrupted High Elves??? or corrupted Night Elves???

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    I’ve got a fan expansion that I work on during downtime at work.... it’s a very lengthy document, and it coincidentally lines up with a bunch of things we are guessing about in this thread.

I’ve been debating working on it at home finishing it up before Blizzcon and sharing it for shits and giggles.
    Sounds pretty damn awesome. Can we see?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    Oh thank god. T.v makes it seem all American kids call it that.
    well american tv also makes it look like every murican is an alcoholic....

Naga for the Horde? But aren't they corrupted High Elves??? or corrupted Night Elves???

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds pretty damn awesome. Can we see?
    Sure, i’ll Make a sperate thread for in a few days, I’ve got zone’s and dungeon/raids to add to it. I’ll try and finish it up tomorrow.

I like it but it’s also my dream expat so...