Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    No. It shouldn't be bannable. There are people here promoting neo-nazism and extremist articles and not being banned. I don't see how weed is worse than that.

You do face angry people who think you brag about it for just mentioning it though

Weed is great but have you ever gotten high on Jesus?

It's pretty great.

Hi everyone! I just wanted to ask if any of you have tried marijuana for medication purposes? I've been suffering anorexia for almost a year now and planning to use medical marijuana products for my condition.I've been reading some articles about cannabis and its medical properties here in blog.bonzaseeds.com/skunk-haze/ and im very fascinated about it. Not lucky for me in my country use of marijuana is illegal but now im planning to move in Colorado where you can use marijuana without any hassle. I really wanted to hear your thoughts about this and if you can give my any advice or tips feel free to tell me. Thanks!

smoke more weed. its good for you
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    Weed is great but have you ever gotten high on Jesus?

It's pretty great.
    I tried smoking Jesus once, but there was only so much of the body to go around. We eventually ran out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Discussion of weed is probably a grey area (I can certainly ask) since technically discussion of illegal stuff is not allowed... But what constitutes as 'illegal' is grey as I don't know if that applies to the site's origin (USA), and furthermore, it's legal in some places, and not others, and it's not like we check which poster is where based off content.

Here in Vegas it's totally legal.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I'm just wondering. It would make for a great thread.
    It should be. Only low status degenerates smoke pot.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    I don't care about them, I care when people spread misinformation and lies though due to their own ignorance.

Smoking anything is bad for you, other delivery methods can be fine though.

The cringe weed community can get pretty serious thinking smoking is good for them.
    Smoking isn't bad for the body, it is just another way to access the bloodstream. What is harmful is the contents of the smoke being inhaled.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    Smoking isn't bad for the body, it is just another way to access the bloodstream. What is harmful is the contents of the smoke being inhaled.
    This is a perfect example of the result of smoking. You have no idea what you are saying, able to contradict yourself within less than 30 words.

10+ Year Old Account
    It should be.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    This is a perfect example of the result of smoking. You have no idea what you are saying, able to contradict yourself within less than 30 words.
    If the chemicals or chemical components are not present in the object being burned then it will not be present in the smoke. That is why a firefighter fighting a forest fire will use different equipment then a firefighter battling a chemical fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    And why do you think so?
    Weed is fine. But if it’s talked about just tell people how high or drunk someone is. Otherwise if it’s to talk about what kinds there’s and what not great.

Either way I’m just being silly. But usually when people talk about it it’s to announce it.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Don't understand why people still smoke it, vaping it is the way to go and so many high quality dry herb vaporisers out on market now, nothing better than low temp vaping weed for the euphoric effects yet avoiding all the sedative effects that make you lazy during day then crank temps up before bed to help you sleep.

No but misinformed, egotistical, and general asshole posters will try to put you down if you admit you enjoy getting high.

It's amazing.

Weed went from unacceptable, to dangerously cool, to human rights example, to uncool if you smoke weed.

What if I just want to get high because weed smokers seem to be the only ones being honest?

Put up all the studies you want like, "marijuana proven to maybe have a slight effect on brain development, probably, but no totally" etc...

Booze is worse. Booze is being binged in today's day and age like never before, by minors and adults.

also stfu.
    Last edited by XangXu; 2017-10-13 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    It should be. Only low status degenerates smoke pot.
    Like Obama?

People need to stop comparing weed to booze.

They are not the same. People who don't use weed think they're the same, because they are uneducated cowards, but they aren't the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Like Obama?
    That's what's called a statistical outlier. Generally speaking people who smoke pot are losers in life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    I hope not, just so I can have a discussion with uneducated retards who think smoking something is good for you.

Always give me a good laugh.
    I come here so I can chat with uneducated idiots who think alcohol is fine and weed is deadly.

Keep up the good war - don't worry about those south American kids birth defects from us defoliant use.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    That's what's called a statistical outlier. Generally speaking people who smoke pot are losers in life.
    Link please.