Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    Facebook’s chief operating officer, Sheryl Sandberg
    Sandberg
    berg
    berg
    berg
    berg...

Always were good at dividing people with information
    Of course. And the people who keep blaming the Jews are totally not doing it for dividing people

Then again, the people brainwashed to hate Soros are the proud heirs of the morons that gobbled Nazi propaganda and obeyed like dogs the Nazis, begging them to invade their own countries. Because in the pure aryan minds of an average MAGAboy, ''Muh invade yah, muh pillage yah, muh enslave yah'' is a ''GUD DEAL'' if the Aryan supermen kill Jews alongside score of your own compatriots.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Ahh yes, the old "Russia did it" argument.

Next you're going to tell me America is being subverted by commies/marxists and it's all the fault of that commie Bastard Putin and his army of unstoppable hackers. Gotta love the worms of the world.
    Yes, apparently everything was all love and sunshine in America until mean ol' Putin made us all divided.... we weren't divided before of course.

/s
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Liberals and marxists caused everything that happened in the last 3 years.
    What liberals dont understand is that in the end their movement will die out and it might be utmost violent.

If Far Right of Europe and US will win guess what happens to liberals...
    If Far right wont win, and "open borders" skinny liberals win, well look at arabic and african countries... what you think will happen to liberals...

Rats always turn cloak and beliefs in the face of danger though, but the movement will die still. Atleast in the end they will see how toxic their idiotic utopia was. You can delude yourself but those who look alike will always associate. Its biology its genetics.

Only white people suffer from this liberalism virus. If you think its not a virus... look what happened in the span of 100 years. The more liberalism came into society the more white people decreased in natality (from once 30% of globe to now only 14% or w/e it is). And the trend looks much worse for the decades to come. Its a virus that will kill a race unless immediately stopped by any means necesary.
    A rat, that would be, what, a country that never end a war on the same side it started on, usually because it surrendered inconditionnally ? And a libural would be someone to the left of ARYAN MASTAH Hitler, who used your country as a giant speedbump for T-34s ?

And yes, we know : ''UR UR UR, WHEN WE WINZ, WE ARE GUING TO KILL DUH DJEWS AND DUH LIBURALS''-that's the ''plot'' of the holy scripture of the MAGAboys, the Turner Diaries, coupled with what really matter for the MAGAboys ''AND WE ARE GOING TO KILL WUMIN WHO REFUSE TO HAVE SEX WITH PURE ARYANS'' (because even in their genocide fantasies, MAGAboys are so attractive that they have to order women at gunpoint to have sex with them)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    A rat, that would be, what, a country that never end a war on the same side it started on, usually because it surrendered inconditionnally ? And a libural would be someone to the left of ARYAN MASTAH Hitler, who used your country as a giant speedbump for T-34s ?

And yes, we know : ''UR UR UR, WHEN WE WINZ, WE ARE GUING TO KILL DUH DJEWS AND DUH LIBURALS''-that's the ''plot'' of the holy scripture of the MAGAboys, the Turner Diaries, coupled with what really matter for the MAGAboys ''AND WE ARE GOING TO KILL WUMIN WHO REFUSE TO HAVE SEX WITH PURE ARYANS'' (because even in their genocide fantasies, MAGAboys are so attractive that they have to order women at gunpoint to have sex with them)
    Not sure what you are farting over there.

You keep calling people to the left of the Nazis ''LIBURALS''. I'm pointing out that your Aryan masters thought so much of the 'DACIAN SUPERMEN'' that they used them as speedbumps to slow down T-34s while they were fleeing (Or that some countries are unable to finish a war on the side they entered on, mostly because they keep surrendering...)

But some people love to be slaves and obey, as long as their masters grandly allow them to murder DAH JEEEEEEWS.

Deleted
    You keep calling people to the left of the Nazis ''LIBURALS''. I'm pointing out that your Aryan masters thought so much of the 'DACIAN SUPERMEN'' that they used them as speedbumps to slow down T-34s while they were fleeing (Or that some countries are unable to finish a war on the side they entered on, mostly because they keep surrendering...)

But some people love to be slaves and obey, as long as their masters grandly allow them to murder DAH JEEEEEEWS.
    They call themsleves liberals, what id call them would get me banned by the ever so delicate mods here.
    Yeah some people love to be obedient slaves working at mcdonald and having the same establishment opinions between them like broken bots.

And what jews are you talking about? You see nazis everywhere "non-slave".

10+ Year Old Account
    While all of these allegations are very serious, I have one question. Do we have any proof Trump collaborated on this? I don't mean half of the posters here hope and wet dream, I mean do we have solid evidence besides "I don't like Trump" that he specifically was tied to / knew of this? Do we have criminal intent and a means taken in furtherance of that act?

If yes, then Impeach 45 MUST happen.
    If not, then Election was over last year and people need to moveon.org.

They call themsleves liberals, what id call them would get me banned by the ever so delicate mods here.
    Yeah some people love to be obedient slaves working at mcdonald and having the same establishment opinions between them like broken bots.

What is a non-slave for you ? Being handed a surplus 1870 rifle and be told to hold ''the judeo-bolshevists invading horde'' while the German flees toward the Oder ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Man in Room V View Post
    Great read! All of the puzzle pieces are finally coming together. It's high time this #StolenElection comes to an end; get 'em, Mueller!
    lolwut? Did anyone actually think governments DON'T do this to one another to cause havoc and division? The USA invented this and has mastered it. Not defending Russia because it's super shitty that it happened to the US, since we are the world power. But I still find it funny how these politicians trying to get re-elected and remain lifetime Senators keep pushing this Red Scare 2.0....

To MAGAboys, if you art not obsessed with racial purity, you are a ''race traitor'' deservig extermination. We know. You keep repeating that all the time. Of course, whas is cute is people copy pasting Nazi propaganda on the Jews while thinking that THEY would have been considered Aryans...

Deleted
    To MAGAboys, if you art not obsessed with racial purity, you are a ''race traitor'' deservig extermination. We know. You keep repeating that all the time. Of course, whas is cute is people copy pasting Nazi propaganda on the Jews while thinking that THEY would have been considered Aryans...
    Wtf are you talking about?
    Did you serve something?

Wtf are you talking about?
    Did you serve something?
    Well, I might be from a liberal country, but my country was never carved up like a turkey by the Nazis who handed pieces of it to the Soviets, to Bulgaria and Hungary. And my country especially did not had the pretty ''special education'' worthy move of invading the Soviet Union alongside the countries who carved it. So for people being slaves...

And pretty much every single of your posts is about veiled threats of ''getting rid'' of Liberals when the far right come to power in Europe. You are really smoking something good if you think Marine Le Pen and co. like Romanians (and not Roms. Romanians). Or, for that matter, that anyone will care about the opinions of impoverished Eastern Europe strongmen, [I]especially[I] Western Europe far right leaders.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-10-14 at 07:00 PM.

So speaking of posters who don't seem real....

Actually Russia did not. Leftist divided America, with their intolerance.

And by saying Russia did it It is a proof that you are brainwashed by the fakestream media. Remember how they pushed the Russians did it agenda? And in the end they said it was all a LIE, to cover up Hillary's own failure to win the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    Actually Russia did not. Leftist divided America, with their intolerance.

And by saying Russia did it It is a proof that you are brainwashed by the fakestream media. Remember how they pushed the Russians did it agenda? And in the end they said it was all a LIE, to cover up Hillary's own failure to win the election.
    And of course, we are supposed to believe that anyone to the left of Trump (that would include the entire far right in Europe) is a bunch of dangerous commies.

And the argument ''fake media'' is HILARIOUS coming from people who believe like the Gospel Alex Jones ''BURTH CIRTIFUKATE''

iam sorry did soros not sell jews to the nazis for his own gain?

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    iam sorry did soros not sell jews to the nazis for his own gain?
    Ah agitprop argument 101 : ''Soros sold Jews to Nazis'' (while MAGAboys love Nazis and keep pretending that the Nazis did not killed Jews'', but logical coherence was never the most desired thing in their ranks)
    It's also pretty hilarious to see people who who keep sprouting that ''Liberals'' are retards for thinking Russia manipulated the election while in their mindset, Jews control everything and are ''kunspiriung againg duh white race'' all the time.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    So speaking of posters who don't seem real....
    I have him or her on block but do notice they are every other post here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    It's an ''it'', probably.