Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It is my personal favourite in terms of gameplay. WotLK used to be there/still is in many was, but in all honesty, the only reasons why it was there for me was the theme it brought to WoW(ie Northrend, the Scourge, dragons) and the popularity WoW still had while more or less resembing vanilla.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-10-14 at 11:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post

It's only my Opinion. Disagree with me, if ya want.
    You seem to be awfully invested in a game you rate at best to be 4/10.

Disagree personally Jay. Best expansion for any MMO for me would be Ruins of Kunark for Everquest and Chains of Promathia for FF11.

Legion is good though. One of the best I've played in a while of WoW personally. But best time in WoW for me would be Mists.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I have to admit, ive been having a ton of fun in this expansion, and the only other expansion in WoW's history that has come close to keeping my attention on the game as well as Legion has is TBC. That being said, I think there can be made a good argument for Legion being one of the best expansions of ANY mmo out there on the market.

Things that keep me playing:

• Replayability - Tons of stuff to do, and even more if you have alts
    • Gameplay - Blizzard was spot on with the gameplay of the expansion from a mechanics perspective
    • Fun, yet challenging - The game strikes a perfect balance between being too easy, and challenging. Several of the outdoor areas can be challenging without decent gear
    • Outdoor PvP - Love the world quest outdoor PvP areas. Especially the Blackrook arena and bearback brawl in Stormheim
    • Raids - Some of the best the game has ever seen
    • Lore - Story has been superb and its tied very well this expansion
    • Dungeons - Mythic+, what more needs to be said?

Overall I rate Legion 9.9/10 and A++. I'm excited for what Blizzard has in store after Legion as well.
    legion did a lot of things right, then took a giant shit on it with uncapped wf/tf. id still be playing if they didnt ruin hardcore raiding with it.
    Last edited by NihilSustinet; 2017-10-15 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    legion did a lot of thing write, then took a giant shit on it with uncapped wf/tf. id still be playing if they didnt ruin hardcore raiding with it.
    I dislike TF as much as almost every other Mythic raider but if you think that's the reason you quit you're either lying to yourself or you're quite possibly the most narrow minded person around.

I love Legion but they ruined PVP, this is the only reason i don't say this is the best expansion ever.

Deleted
    No - I'm going to take a break from the game when my latest token runs out.
    Not enough interesting stuff going on to keep me playing, so why bother?

BC and WotLK trounce Legion in every department.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    would have to strongly disagree on that.
    Which is why I said 'can reasonably...' - it's all about opinions.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Either troll or completely delusional.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

I give it 7/10 as a Mythic Raider. If I wasn't raiding Mythic content I wouldn't be playing the game.

Deleted
    Hasnt kept me playing much. Last time i felt totally addicted to WoW was in TBC.
    TBC > WotLK > Legion in my opinion.

It's pretty good. Better than Cata or WoD. 7.2 was a significant misstep though.

I think they got most things right.

Gameplay is not one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Why do you keep making thread to talk about how great Legion is, just post in one of the 100s you've already created.

To me its probably the worst, you say most replayability ever and to me its just doing the same world quests over and over and over.

Deleted
    I like Legion except 80% of the spec/class design. The pruning went way too far, many specs's new fantasy doesn't feel right at all. This in turn made PvP really scripted and people got bored very quickly on their mains and just quit. Also duelling is dead, the PvP community were fractured and broken by Blizzard which like a kid had no idea what they were doing. They thought they were helping the PvP community but they actually end up hurting them even more. It's unbelievable. The rest, I did a fair share of Mythic+ the first 5-6 months and it was amazing. Can't wait for 8.0 as m+ is here to stay! m+ & arena baby!

Best. Would have been better if Jaina killed Sylvanas, just for the tears of the corpse fanboys.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    I dislike TF as much as almost every other Mythic raider but if you think that's the reason you quit you're either lying to yourself or you're quite possibly the most narrow minded person around.
    Or I thought a feature ruined the fun of raiding for me, and thats all i played wow for? i dont follow your rationale.

Considering it's barely breaking WoD records according to earning's reports, I think we can conclude that "on paper" it's the second-worst Blizzard has had (therefore, worse than at least count 'em: one, two, three, four expansions of WoW alone), let alone in the history of all MMOs (cough: FFXIV, cough: Guild Wars). Not a very titillating thought experiment.

As far as personal opinion goes... not anymore? At first, kept me engaged. But my interest has diminished exponentially as the expansion dragged on. At least the release schedule is better (read: almost on-track) this time around.
    Last edited by Razion; 2017-10-15 at 05:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    not very hard to beat others mmos
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I like to believe legion has been one of WoW's best expansions, in my own opinion. I have enjoyed all the new content, and the only thing I highly dislike about legion is the artifact power grind.