Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I'll wear that badge proudly in this case. =)
    Don't forget femo! SJW insane femo titan. Personally, I love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why is it whenever I hear guys say this I immediately think of a bitter man angry over numerous rejections likely due to creepiness
    Never been rejected. Never been accepted. More focused on getting through University.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Men and women aren't equal, but men and women should be treated equally.

Trying to enforce some delusion that men and women are identical diminishes the attempt to treat both well.
    There are certainly some physical activities where man perform better, but there is far too much pushing of the idea that men are outright superior at everything and that physical activities should exclude women.
    How many times I wonder are the "measures" for physical jobs actually measuring what is needed vs how many times they are simply aimed at a subset of men.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Hey! Some of us aren't being that way, lol. Some of us actually are on the side of those who are coming forward.
    Just hyperbole, Of course I'm not condemning every single poster here

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    One thing I find a bit disgusting is it was considered an "open secret" in Hollywood. So many people knew it was going on for so long. Really just goes to show some people prioritised Money and Career over stopping other people from also getting abused.

Kind of hypocritical for a bunch of people that have been complaining since last year about people not caring about other people in their Country
    Yes, because opening your mouth about an open secret over someone who has had literal video evidence of him sexual harassing someone and still has not been tried for his crimes because of his power and influence of not only the industry, but the career of every working person you've probably met with in Hollywood is a real smart idea that benefits your career so much.

This would be akin to President Donald J Trump colluding with Russia and the country expecting his cabinet to whistle blow on him and put their careers on the line because that's what's good for the country.

Honestly I'm usually not so selfish around these claims, but of course when you get the con-servatives out they of course gotta bring down the hypocrisy.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Coercion is not consent.
    By your logic prostitution is coercion. because in most of thsoe actresses cases its same like a prostitution.
    And i am happy that adoptation of that titan phrase in ur langauge is so funny to u people. Because its how i woudl say it here XD
    Last edited by Seidhe; 2017-10-16 at 04:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seidhe View Post
    By your logic prostitution is coercion. because in most of thsoe actresses cases its same like a prostitution.
    Coercion could be something like:

Employer: Do you want this job?
    Applicant: Yes.
    Employer: Will you have sex with me for the job?
    Applicant: No.
    Employer: Will you reconsider if I make some calls to other studios to soil your reputation?
    Applicant: I guess I don't have much of a choice.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Uh. That is because third/fourth wave feminists have ruined the cause and create(d) the general image that women are just acting entitled.
    The image that women are acting entitled is only being summoned by the religious and the zealous that only see a womans place in the kitchen. Yes, women today are entitled compared to women in 1920 who had to fight tooth and nail to vote.

Let's just not forget it wasn't women who decided they couldn't vote. And it's not women who decide what you view them as because of some femimorons.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prostitution = sex for money.

What the actors dealt with = sex or you do not get to work.

No, they are not the same.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    Yes, because opening your mouth about an open secret over someone who has had literal video evidence of him sexual harassing someone and still has not been tried for his crimes because of his power and influence of not only the industry, but the career of every working person you've probably met with in Hollywood is a real smart idea that benefits your career so much.

This would be akin to President Donald J Trump colluding with Russia and the country expecting his cabinet to whistle blow on him and put their careers on the line because that's what's good for the country.

Honestly I'm usually not so selfish around these claims, but of course when you get the con-servatives out they of course gotta bring down the hypocrisy.
    Jesus Christ. In a thread about sexual abuse in Hollywood, you people still manage to throw in something about Trump.

Get off his dick already.

One thing I find a bit disgusting is it was considered an "open secret" in Hollywood. So many people knew it was going on for so long. Really just goes to show some people prioritised Money and Career over stopping other people from also getting abused.
    It's been going on since the dawn of the industry. There's a reason "casting couch" has been a synonym for it since the fucking 1940s.

People acting shocked and appalled by it now, as if it is some new revelation that no one had ever conceived of before, is what's really sad about the whole thing.

Coercion could be something like:

Employer: Will you reconsider if I make some calls to other studios to soil your reputation?
    Applicant: I guess I don't have much of a choice.
    typical sjw femo insane titan answer.
    correct will be:
    Employer: No job then
    Applicant: Then i would do sex.

You should understand difference. Your example i would call bad example. I would say i woudl agree with you in that case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Haha, sure buddy.

Nobody can say this and be taken seriously.
    There are literally no females in my class/group. Can't be rejected if there's nobody to reject you.

Anyway, getting off topic.

Jesus Christ. In a thread about sexual abuse in Hollywood, you people still manage to throw in something about Trump.

Get off his dick already.
    Seeing as he's one of the people who's taken advantage of it, there's no reason to exclude him from the topic. No matter how badly you want a turn on his cock, which is the only explanation I can come up with for your last comment.

I think Europe is concerned about sexual harassment behavior a lot more than the US. Europe tends to legislate everything even how we approach each other to start a relationship. The US is more libertarian where the government allows us to work out our own issues.

Weinstein was wrong because he was in an economic position of power over these women. The jobs the women were trying out for were really rare acting jobs that could potentially make these women millions of dollars.

Some stranger sitting across the aisle from you on a buss who is attempting to make conversation is not in the same league as Weinstein.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffernut View Post
    Prostitution = sex for money.

What the actors dealt with = sex or you do not get to work.

No, they are not the same.
    same SFIT answer
    correct will be:
    What the actors dealt with = sex TO get to work.

actually most of sjw power in rephrasing words.
    I cna say for example
    Prostitution = sex or you dont have money.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am having a hard time wrapping my head around your logic - or lack thereof. So if an applicant is told they must have sex with the employer to get the job - they should have sex, get the job, and everything is fine? You really do not see how this is a horrible practice?

Deleted
    Women and men from all over the globe who have been sexually harassed
    Women and men
    men
    What? By women or by other men? I guess I could see them being harassed by men. But even then, I think it's different for men.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffernut View Post
    I am having a hard time wrapping my head around your logic - or lack thereof. So if an applicant is told they must have sex with the employer to get the job - they should have sex, get the job, and everything is fine? You really do not see how this is a horrible practice?
    want to go BIG and join Hollywood - sacrifice soemthing. Wanna do it other way? - feel free to try. I think there some other ways NOT including prostitution to get that job.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can think this is okay. I can think you're wrong.