Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    They aren't gonna remove artifacts retroactively since they said most appearances will be obtainable after Legion.
    Sorry, left out a thought here. The Artifacts will of course remain as the weapons we use until the expansion hits, but they won't have traits anymore, that's the part I meant would be replaced with a "preview" of Path of the Titans - even works with the lore if we depower the Artifacts while saving the Titans. There's still enough gameplay customization to be had with the Relics and the Crucible.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

im guessing we are gonna have a female final boss for first time. The panel of the female voices and company trying to be political correct are mi only clues, azhara seems cool to be a final boss ven if nzoth or other old god is "only" a mid tier final boss

Quote Originally Posted by Babou82 View Post
    More customization option (no subrace), updated models for worgen/goblins
    New race : unknown race name (looks like mix between grummle and furbolg)
    Scalling vanilla-cata zone until 85, improved leveling system
    Main threath : Azeroth creatures unite (centaur, trogg, vanilla race and new bestiary), improved by blood of Azeroth, controlled by an unknown enemy - some alliance/horde conflict
    persistent invasion pve and "invasion" pvp (think wintergrasp)
    Personal Azeroth Gunship/Zeppelin : mix between vindicaar and class hall
    New talent system shared between class
    New guild system and Guild garrison (only cosmetic/War effort-hebdo buff/fun event)
    Old gods & Naga in background
    Wanna bet this is the real leak and we're gonna ignore it again

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Rather not, its shite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if they added any .5 patches(tho that wouldn't be evergreen content since it's irrelevant after this expac), but 7.1 gave a few more WQs to each of the Broken Isles zones and a bunch to Suramar, 7.2 then added the invasion WQs to the 4 zones, and Broken Shore WQs. And 7.3 was the only patch that didn't add any WQ's to the broken isles, but gave 3 new zones with WQs.

Now this is probably more than what they've added Dailies to already existing rep factions in patches after launch. So WQ support has been pretty good. And if we end up with WQs in Silithus, thats gonna be great.
    I ask want extra WQ because I generally burn through them fast and Blizzard should want the content to last(Naturally not artificially). Now that could be because the rewards like AP are meh. I dunno, I just want more variety of world quests and more. That's my view on it anyways, may change when X7 is in more detail.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Yeah, this is it. It's low-key enough to match early Pandaria for small-scale threats (only now it's a lot of old small-scale threats trying to become the big dog), another chance to use that Mongrel Horde idea they considered before, lets the Void threat simmer for a while in the background, and--crucially--doesn't promise the world.

I hope it's true; the bestiary could be fun to fill up.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

I sure hope not

Main threath : Azeroth creatures unite (centaur, trogg, vanilla race and new bestiary), improved by blood of Azeroth, controlled by an unknown enemy - some alliance/horde conflict

These all sound really dumb. Why some random new dorky pseudo-Pandaren race no one has seen before instead of one of the popular player requests, like Ethereals who just got brand new models and females and updated art assets?

Scaling just vanilla+cata to 85 means that people (particularly new players) never end up going to Outland or Northrend. It wastes entire expansions worth of content.

A bunch of unimportant, primitive races who are limited in number and lack any sort of technology, serious magic, etc seems like an extremely weak main threat. Particularly if N'zoth and Azshara are just there in the background. Troggs and Centaurs are what brand new adventurers handle.

Troggs on Titan juice, however...
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I find it strange that it makes no mention of where we would be fighting this threat. Also it's stolen from early WoD concepts which they abandoned. Would be strange for them to revisit them.
    They've got phasing now; could be anywhere.
    Could be everywhere.
    I hope the rumours of racial campaigns are true.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    They've got phasing now; could be anywhere.
    Could be everywhere.
    I hope the rumours of racial campaigns are true.
    Doesn't make much sense given what's been datamined. Trogg's have nothing to do with Kul'Tiras.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    Doesn't make much sense given what's been datamined. Trogg's have nothing to do with Kul'Tiras.
    If we're facing some kind of savage Injustice League to justify going back to the old zones for world quests, expect trolls to play a part in that unholy alliance. In fact, expect enemies tied to almost every playable race, whether they be races themselves or organisations.

As far as I can tell, the Shadow Council has been quiet for quite some time. Expect them to be behind this.

I don't want to open a new thread but recently I've done Ruby Sanctum and I've noticed that in the sky you can see a Maelstrom-like thing. I don't know if anybody already posted this but this seems to be similar to what people speculated to be N'zoth appearing in the sky in Maelstrom. Considering Ruby Sanctum was pre-cata, I think it all adds up.

S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    This just sounds like the mongrel horde idea that they scrapped in favor of WoD.
    I almost forgot about that... still a shitty idea

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    How in the hell is that a confirmation? He's merely asking a question about player preference. Is it likely that they'll return in some form? Yes. Is it guaranteed? No.
    that is some STRONG DENIAL you have going there. ofc wq are back in the next xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    I still dont get why Sargeras as last action would try to stick his sword into our world (apart from the fact he aint even near that + him getting imprisioned in antorus....)
    Kill Azeroth so Void Lords can't corrupt her and create the strongest and most evil being in the universe?

Quote Originally Posted by Otrew View Post
    im guessing we are gonna have a female final boss for first time. The panel of the female voices and company trying to be political correct are mi only clues, azhara seems cool to be a final boss ven if nzoth or other old god is "only" a mid tier final boss
    So, Azhara, Sylvanas or Jaina?

Where should we place bets?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    I don't want to open a new thread but recently I've done Ruby Sanctum and I've noticed that in the sky you can see a Maelstrom-like thing. I don't know if anybody already posted this but this seems to be similar to what people speculated to be N'zoth appearing in the sky in Maelstrom. Considering Ruby Sanctum was pre-cata, I think it all adds up.

Those are called "galaxies". You can see another on the bottom right.

https://twitter.com/muffinus/status/920032346757148672 Anyone want to try to extrapolate anything from this? Asking for wq feedback at this point? Wqs to continue? 7.3.x having wqs?

More customization option (no subrace), updated models for worgen/goblins
    persistent invasion pve and "invasion" pvp (think wintergrasp)
    Personal Azeroth Gunship/Zeppelin : mix between vindicaar and class hall
    New talent system shared between class
    New guild system and Guild garrison (only cosmetic/War effort-hebdo buff/fun event)
    Doesn't seem legit...
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    https://twitter.com/muffinus/status/920032346757148672 Anyone want to try to extrapolate anything from this? Asking for wq feedback at this point? Wqs to continue? 7.3.x having wqs?
    I assume it's to improve the World Quest system.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I assume it's to improve the World Quest system.
    I get that, but I guess my point is: does that mean wqs will be in some future content in a somewhat recognizeable manner?

Because as well as I think it’s being received in a relative sense for outdoor daily content (only so fun you can make that), certainly no guarantee it’ll continue.