LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    None, I'm all good.
    Where is Digital Dream she seems to think she knows
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Where is Digital Dream she seems to think she knows
    Yeah, my eyes are probably flawed according to her because she's a racist piece of shit.

edit: Really now? Infracted for saying the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    i dont want advice from some slant eyed ching chong!!

infracted - forbidden topics
    Saying that she's a racist piece of shit based on what she's said to me is insulting other users?
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-10-17 at 01:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just gonna go with 'all of the above'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Yeah, my eyes are probably flawed according to her because she's a racist piece of shit.
    Yeah I know but she just seem to take swipes at you for no reason. It was weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm lazy. As in I've worked three day weeks the last six months and I have scheduled three different vacations over the next six.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a difference between a flaw and a weakness. Some are born with a physical flaw for example and some simply have a weakness about some things. Everyone has a weakness. But not everyone has a flaw. I have some weakness, but can not say I have anything but some minor flaws. But one thing I try not to do, is look down on someone who has a simple flaw in say looks. I do not like however anyone who is arrogant and tries to be condescending to others. So that is one weakness I have I guess. A intolerance of condescending attitudes of people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Being a moderator on MMO-Champion.

I am awfully good at procrastinating...

My ego. I'm not conceited, I'm convinced

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    There is a difference between a flaw and a weakness. Some are born with a physical flaw for example and some simply have a weakness about some things. Everyone has a weakness. But not everyone has a flaw. I have some weakness, but can not say I have anything but some minor flaws. But one thing I try not to do, is look down on someone who has a simple flaw in say looks. I do not like however anyone who is arrogant and tries to be condescending to others. So that is one weakness I have I guess. A intolerance of condescending attitudes of people.
    Yeah I think there are definitions positive negative and indifferent. Calling someone a retard, asshole, whatever is beside the point. I just think whatever is behind that.

Labels of any kind can be a place to hide.

But more to the point a person might have a weakness or flaw. I would say always both. Whether they are self aware and honest enough to know or care is something else.

Someone being condescending for instance toward someone can be a lot of things but usually there something behind it.

I’m not saying it’s always deep or rational.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have lots of flaws, I have no clue which of them is my biggest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post

I am awfully good at procrastinating...
    Which may or not be a flaw ( weakness ) It could be you are wanting to make sure things are done right or you are making the right decision. It only becomes a problem if you rarely get anything done because of hesitation. My wife is a major procrastinator. But she also is very wise most of the time and there have been times it would have been better if I had listened to her and waited. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I think there are definitions positive negative and indifferent. Calling someone a retard, asshole, whatever is beside the point. I just think whatever is behind that.

Labels of any kind can be a place to hide.

But more to the point a person might have a weakness or flaw. I would say always both. Whether they are self aware and honest enough to know or care is something else.

Someone being condescending for instance toward someone can be a lot of things but usually there something behind it.

I’m not saying it’s always deep or rational.
    I am sure there is. And most of the time it is a effort by them to feel better about themselves. Or some simply enjoy hurting others.

Probably not being a 'people person'. I cannot make small talk if my life depended on it because I just don't care enough to be interested in 'how your day was' or 'if you seen [insert show/sports/movie here]'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Which may or not be a flaw ( weakness ) It could be you are wanting to make sure things are done right or you are making the right decision. It only becomes a problem if you rarely get anything done because of hesitation. My wife is a major procrastinator. But she also is very wise most of the time and there have been times it would have been better if I had listened to her and waited. :P

- - - Updated - - -

I am sure there is. And most of the time it is a effort by them to feel better about themselves. Or some simply enjoy hurting others.
    Absolutely true. If I catch myself doing that I try to pull back. They call it being the better person which means it’s not always easy to do. The trick is if you can remind yourself you want to be. Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    god complex

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Damn that’s harsh.

Is it you just have a low tolerance for bullshit?
    Maybe just what others view as harmless you’ve had bad experiences?
    I blame American High School. I can be hyper vindictive, and American High School trained me in the ways of being a cruel bitch to people. Office politics in the CSU/UC system hasn't helped either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I blame American High School. I can be hyper vindictive, and American High School trained me in the ways of being a cruel bitch to people. Office politics in the CSU/UC system hasn't helped either.
    Fair enough very real answer. I don’t know you, but not a word I’d use to describe you. You’re too smart for that and calling yourself a cunt seems to be harsh but letting yourself off easy. Not saying you need to change or anything is wrong with you. But I’d say if you said you are being a cunt you have a damn good reason for it.

Even if I don’t like or agree with you on anything lol.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-10-17 at 02:20 AM.

I know this makes me sound like a woman but... I love too hard.
    I don't just take love personal, I let it consume me like I'm Captain Ahab. If anyone violates that trust, I'll take that to the grave, I can never let it go and I'm completely incapable of communicating with that person again. They could be getting raped in the street and I step over them like they never existed.

Conversely if I still love that person, I trust them implicitly. Which leaves me open to easily being taken advantage of.
    Last edited by McFuu; 2017-10-17 at 03:04 AM.

im fat so yeah
    mr pickles

I lie about anything to people I don't respect. Whatever it takes to end a conversation just comes out of my mouth faster than I can think.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    But seriously, probably procrastination, lack of ambition, laziness.
    dito /10char