Poll: Do you agree?

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think that reducing inconvenience isn't a problem, but what they did was remove a lot of what made the experience interesting. For example, perhaps it's a pain in the ass to always have to travel to a dungeon, but making it an automatic queue just makes it so you never really have to go there. For a new player, they will probably never see the entrance to a dungeon, and they lose the context of the whole fucking thing. So now you're some level 15 in like Loch Modan and you get to go to Shadowfang Keep or what the fuck and you have no idea why you're even going there other than that it's an available dungeon according to a menu. Now your experience of the world is run primarily through menus, not through actual exploration of the world. Which for me at least was one of the biggest draws of World of Warcraft. I didn't give a shit about some big overarching story.

10+ Year Old Account
    MMO-Champion ruined WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Yeah his point about diffiuclty is. That access to content trough easy mods like LFR and normal/heroic dungeons is what made this game giant faceroll. Higher difficulty really isnt new content. And saying things like ,,did you tried Mythic,, is just dumbd. Difficulty of the game is determined by lowes possible difficulty what allowes you to finish content and never the highest one. So yes. Vannila didnt had easy mods thats why it was much harder to finish than current Legion. Period. Remove difficulty levels and then and only then you can say Legion is harder.
    My god...

You are litteraly saying:

-You don't want to play Mythic.
    -You think LFR is too easy(still ignoring you have normal AND HC to suit your taste).
    -You talk about Random Dungeon Finder and ignoring Mythic+.

And you whine now.

Do you know how impossible it is to have 1 difficulty.

Right now we have 200 guilds who finished ToS on Mythic. Give your game to these guys, and we don't have any content(even HC guilds would and PuGs would rush throu it).

Evidence?

WoTLK:
    All raiding content(Malygos and The Obsidium Sanctum/Sartharion)got cleared on day 1 by release. That was the reason why we have different difficulties.

I don't want to call you names and be rude, but you know what, you are going way under the belt. If you want to come up with something logical do so, but please do not polute the internet.

I WISH people like you would get banned from the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FlanFran View Post
    MMO-Champion ruined WoW.
    Word.

10char.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-10-17 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    What the fuck is "WotLK formula" and how is it possible to think that 4 completely different expansions were following some sort of "WotLK formula"?
    Well, if you can't see the difference in overall design philosophy between Vanilla/TBC and the rest, I can't help you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Well, if you can't see the difference in overall design philosophy between Vanilla/TBC and the rest, I can't help you.
    If you use a made up term to fit your narrative, and can't even explain it, i can't help you either. Yeah, and talk about "design philosophy" more, especially when all we know about blizzards "design philosophy" are our own guesses, since they never presented anything like this
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    I said WoD/Legion are light on content compared to TBC and WotLK, you know expansions that had loads more content.
    Compared to WoD, definetely. To Legion? What more did we have back in TBC and WotLK compared to Legion?

ITT: people still bitching about WoD a year+ later

the game ain't changed, people: the shit now is the same shit it was in vanilla, with a couple layers of paint layered over and better encounter mechanics. If you're walking around thinking to yourself that at some point blizzard decisively 'ruined' it you're dumb. You just got bored with it at one time or another and decided that meant everybody else must feel the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post
    People complaining every 2 seconds about the game not being what they want but still playing it. If you’re not happy with it stop playing it. Otherwise be quiet and play the game like everybody else is. You’re not being forced to play a game. You can go do something else. It’s really that simple.
    I'm not playing the game right now, can i complain??
    If i re-sub, am i not allowed to complain??

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Compared to WoD, definetely. To Legion? What more did we have back in TBC and WotLK compared to Legion?
    More quests, more dungeons (and reasons to do them) more raids, etc. There was generally just more game, of course you could get to the point where you just log on to raid but it took longer than in WoD/Legion.

Deleted
    Leveling is part of the experience for new players. Don't expect it to be "a new experience" when you are leveling your 12th alt in 10 years of playing. Is OBVIOUS that this kind of things lose their magic with the time. It's a mix of nostalgia and being a new player. I've been playing since BC (and played the RTS) and I can tell you that now is when I'm enjoying it the most. Suramar for example ressurrected my inner child.

Even if we had been all this 14 years in Vanilla without any expansion released, just sporadic patches and changes, it would be more like the actual wow than the original (in terms of gameplay, lore would be different). The "casualty" of the game comes from a general trend that almost every game is following.
    Last edited by mmocd1c9020b34; 2017-10-17 at 09:32 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasio View Post
    Yes, you can complain.

Yes, you can complain if you resub.

No, you should not resub.

No, you should not complain about something you obviously don't interest in(because why fck off in first place?).

And nobody wants a resubbers opinion(while we pay the sub and development, so they can please YOU, because you need to be heard for no fcking reason at all. Whats your buisness here?).
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-10-17 at 09:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    WoTLK started strong, but went downhill with ToC.
    No it didn't.

It started with Naxx, which was far from strong including a massive six month content drout until Ulduar.

How are your rose tinted glasses doing these days.

You may complain once per week in a concise and courteous manner. The problem isn't that there are complaints. The problem is that people won't shut up about it.

Deleted
    besides the fixing of all the broken specs we used to have and introduction of nifty tools like group finders id say whiny players with false nostalgic feelings of the old days ruined the game. "Everything used to be so much better but no one puts in the effort to even do the simplest thing of saying hello when joining a group"

in short: Get your head out of your ass. Blizzard didnt ruin the game. They evolved it, in the end its the community itself that ruined it with its reluctance to actually keep it a community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemii View Post
    No it didn't.

It started with Naxx, which was far from strong including a massive six month content drout until Ulduar.

How are your rose tinted glasses doing these days.
    It did. It opened with Naxx, which for the actual playerbase could have just as well never existed before WotLK. Over the 6 months until Ulduar people had levelling with superb story and storytelling and a side serving of loot from Obsidian Sanctum with its first forays into varying difficulty levels that players activated by particular way of clearing the instance.

BTW "massive 6 months draught" sounds rather funny after how long we stayed in SoO and HFC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Yes, you can complain.

Yes, you can complain if you resub.

No, you should not resub.

No, you should not complain about something you obviously don't interest in(because why fck off in first place?).

And nobody wants a resubbers opinion(while we pay the sub and development, so they can please YOU, because you need to be heard for no fcking reason at all. Whats your buisness here?).
    I haven't put any opinion forward yet, the point being that the post i quoted said anyone subbed should not complain, now you seem to say anyone who stopped playing and may re-sub should have no opinion

Basically damned if you do damned if you don't

All opinions have the same weight as anyone else's. People who left and still have an interest in playing should be listened to as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    Yup, the game was good, then WoTLK came out.
    Yup and then it got even better.

I haven't put any opinion forward yet, the point being that the post i quoted said anyone subbed should not complain, now you seem to say anyone who stopped playing and may re-sub should have no opinion
    The problem touched upon is the non-stop complainers that keep playing anyway. Not people with reasonable critique, but the guys yelling at every opportunity how horrible the game is yet keep playing it for no discernible reason.

Context is important.

people who frequent mmo-champion and its forums.
    Be feared, or be fuel

10+ Year Old Account
    Agree, what made WoW special back then was the community.