Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    she ditched the horde go make the deal with helya and chase down the lantern then to go enslave the valkyr queen all well the horde were left without her to deal with stormheim. also the valkyr are on our side, so she was betraying the valajar ;3
    helya does work for them, yes not directly.
    undead starting area, garrosh told her raising the undead was wrong, against nature.
    She left her second in command in charge to go find a way to keep her people from going extinct. Also, did anyone but the warriors know they were on our side that early in the story? We all know it's against nature to raise undead, but Sylvanas doesn't have a choice. Would you obey your leader if he ordered you to sentence your people to die?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Ohh i am playing the game, as an undead. There are more people happy about being ressed in the undead starting zone then who are sad. That is quite clear.

The plaque destroys the life of hillsbrad and Silverpine, but it is the home of undead, people who don't care about that and since there is not planned for Orchish settlements in Hillsbrad, Sylvanas is really free to do what she wants with Hillsbrad. If she wants to make it a barren wasteland, why should the rest of the Horde care? It is her country now.

And what would be the evil thing about that, raising and empowering undead for the Horde?? We are already doing that and it is not like the Horde have gotten more Evil after that. Also, you are assuming way too much when it comes to Helya. We might never see her again and her pact with Sylvanas might go to the deleted bin. We might also get to know, that Sylvanas actually sacrificed her soul to make the pact with Helya and ends up dying in an effort to give her people a chance at a future. This is all possible ideas, so let us not just jump to early conclusions, that Sylvanas have sold away the horde to Helya when there is no evidence of this.

You seem to either take the norms of the real world onto the world of WoW(enslaving is bad!!) or take a standpoint from the alliance only. From the standpoint of the Forsaken, Sylvanas is leading them to a bright future, that might come with the death of alot of alliance, but not the death of any horde members, which is where she differs from Garrosh.
    They do care. Which is why they banned it. Why the hell would the Horde want another Lich King? Let alone members of the Argent Crusade to the north.

I'm taking the standpoint of the Horde and other factions in WoW. Not sure why anyone thinks the characters in the game are okay with Sylvanas considering they don't even trust her.

7+ Year Old Account
    uhhh no Evir faught us during the trial, but she was on our side...
    she and her people were helping us fight the legion....
    also yes enslaving a neutral race so you can become "immortal" is very evil, specially if you do it by making a deal with "the devil"
    So was Sylvanas. She is also technicly fighting against the Legion, so 2 goods fighting is not great, but neither evil.

And again, you assume way too much. We don't know if her goal of binding Evir was to solely make her immortal or to create a renewable source of Val'kyrs for the Forsaken in the future. The books and in-game brings out two truths, that fight each other here and we don't know which one will end up as the true one. And, as said before, we don't know what the deal was about. Maybe it was selfless deal, where sylvanas was to sacrifice something for the better of her people.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

no i find her dull because she does all this evil shit, but somehow still gets warcheif
    You just described American politics.

Me laughing at all the people using current, loved characters as examples that have years of exposure, cinematics, quests, and books to only be edgy vs. tons of "major" npcs that have no such screentime.

Quote Originally Posted by Banorak View Post
    I never said anything ill about Anduin or Varian as I recall? But yeah Anduin and Varian great and find. My true Warchiefs will always be Thrall and Vol'jin. Sylvanas honestly should have never been made Warchief - I think it was to please the fans or just because she was the only one who'd work out at the time. I'm hoping she honestly dawns the title of Warchief to somebody else. Hopefully Baine or Thrall again, Thrall just works out the best as Warchief of the Horde.

Meanwhile Sylvanas just works better as a single Leader of the Horde and her Forsaken not so much as Warchief. Great against the Legion and the Alliance. But terrible as the representation of the Horde and its ideals.
    Pretty much this.

Honestly, they should've chosen Baine. Not only is he Vol'jin's best friend. But, he would've had a TON of extra Story in high-mountain, his story could've fit more with the Legion's story-line, and there would've been more Alliance/Horde peace with Anduin and Baine. Also, it would teach Baine more about how to Lead/Fight, than anything else.

Sylvanas as of now is just: Attempt to gain Immortality, make a pact with an Enemy, gain some ground against the Alliance, and lose. Rinse and Repeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    So was Sylvanas. She is also technicly fighting against the Legion, so 2 goods fighting is not great, but neither evil.

And again, you assume way too much. We don't know if her goal of binding Evir was to solely make her immortal or to create a renewable source of Val'kyrs for the Forsaken in the future. The books and in-game brings out two truths, that fight each other here and we don't know which one will end up as the true one. And, as said before, we don't know what the deal was about. Maybe it was selfless deal, where sylvanas was to sacrifice something for the better of her people.
    If she did then she wouldn't have enslaved Eyir, and instead make a deal with her.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    They do care. Which is why they banned it. Why the hell would the Horde want another Lich King? Let alone members of the Argent Crusade to the north.

I'm taking the standpoint of the Horde and other factions in WoW. Not sure why anyone thinks the characters in the game are okay with Sylvanas considering they don't even trust her.
    Garrosh banned it, because he found it not honorable, but his time is over and we have not really seen any other Horde character react badly to Sylvanas using the plaque against the Gilnean people. The Horde don't want or need a new Lich King, but they are not really getting that either. Sylvanas have been able to ress undead for years now and the Horde still stands tall with no bad effect of her abilities. Just because she can ress undead, does not mean she will start a new Scourge.

Well, they seem okay with it, because nobody is objecting. They might not agree with Vol'jin when he made her Warchief, but nobody have rebelled yet or done anything against her like they did with Garrosh, so maybe...Just maybe... They are actually fine with her and have no problem with having her be Warchief for now. Who knows what the future brings? Maybe she don't even want to be Warcheif after Legion.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkins View Post
    Me laughing at all the people using current, loved characters as examples that have years of exposure, cinematics, quests, and books to only be edgy vs. tons of "major" npcs that have no such screentime.
    I said that both the Naaru, and Void Lords were the dullest Characters.

Too much friendship and love for me. Sargeras/The Pantheon are better.

- - - Updated - - -

Garrosh banned it, because he found it not honorable, but his time is over and we have not really seen any other Horde character react badly to Sylvanas using the plaque against the Gilnean people. The Horde don't want or need a new Lich King, but they are not really getting that either. Sylvanas have been able to ress undead for years now and the Horde still stands tall with no bad effect of her abilities. Just because she can ress undead, does not mean she will start a new Scourge.

Well, they seem okay with it, because nobody is objecting. They might not agree with Vol'jin when he made her Warchief, but nobody have rebelled yet or done anything against her like they did with Garrosh, so maybe...Just maybe... They are actually fine with her and have no problem with having her be Warchief for now. Who knows what the future brings? Maybe she don't even want to be Warcheif after Legion.
    They're not "rebelling" against her, cause they're focusing on defending their homeworld against the "infinite" Burning Legion.

Also, she's still Warchief due to teh "Spirits" boi haHAA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkins View Post
    Hours of screentime don't make up for tedium. Look at Thrall.

7+ Year Old Account
    If she did then she wouldn't have enslaved Eyir, and instead make a deal with her.
    We don't know if Evir is the kind of person who makes deals. Beside, it seems like she likes to cut herself off from people and the outside world, so Helya was proberly more accesable.

Also, trying to make a deal with Evir that would give Sylvanas a legion of Val'kyr, would proberly cost more then Sylvanas could give. In the end, Sylvanas took maybe the only way possible here.

[QUOTE=FelPlague;47624930]
    Quote Originally Posted by danielewhite View Post

coup d'etat? what?
    Yes, she cares for her army of undead that praise her and follow her will....
    also you broke the qoute.
    Yeah sorry about the quote,u posted a video so i couldn't post your quote myself, my bad...
    and with coup d'etat i mean overthrowing garrosh,all horde leaders committed this technical treason
    and about her forsaken,she does not control the forsaken,shes nothing like the lich king,
    if she enslaved the forsaken minds,godfrey for instance wouldnt have kill her,or puttress wouldnt have betrayed her.
    again,shes now raising undead,but thats nothing like the lich king,she literally askes the forsaken before being raise...if they want to come back to life,through her valkyrs
    the forsaken have complete and free will

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't know if Evir is the kind of person who makes deals. Beside, it seems like she likes to cut herself off from people and the outside world, so Helya was proberly more accesable.

Also, trying to make a deal with Evir that would give Sylvanas a legion of Val'kyr, would proberly cost more then Sylvanas could give. In the end, Sylvanas took maybe the only way possible here.
    Eyir honors by giving power. Artifact quests show this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I said that both the Naaru, and Void Lords were the dullest Characters.

Too much friendship and love for me. Sargeras/The Pantheon are better.

- - - Updated - - -

They're not "rebelling" against her, cause they're focusing on defending their homeworld against the "infinite" Burning Legion.

Also, she's still Warchief due to teh "Spirits" boi haHAA.
    .... That still does not change anything. Joining together to fight a greater evil is common in this world, pretty much why the Horde came together. Again, Sylvanas might be voted off the Throne after Legion and she might react in different ways, but undtil then it seems like the Horde is satisfied with her postion as Warchief..... Even if her role is because of teh "Spirits".

.... That still does not change anything. Joining together to fight a greater evil is common in this world, pretty much why the Horde came together. Again, Sylvanas might be voted off the Throne after Legion and she might react in different ways, but undtil then it seems like the Horde is satisfied with her postion as Warchief..... Even if her role is because of teh "Spirits".
    They're not satisfied. They're just doing more important matters. Most of the Horde PVE anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    Eyir honors by giving power. Artifact quests show this.
    By giving power yes, not by giving control of the Val'kyr. We did some pretty heavy things to get an audience with her and her blessing. Just think what the trials would be if we asked for a battalion of her Val'kyr O.o

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    They're not satisfied. They're just doing more important matters. Most of the Horde PVE anyway.
    ....Again, i see nothing wrong with this. If the Horde has to rid the entire world of all their problems to have a reelection of their main position, then it must not have that much of a priority for them, so again, in times of war, the Horde leaders seem sated with the fact, that Sylvanas is currently Warchief. Aside from the "i would not have made that choice" we see no objections from the other leaders at any point, so saying they are not satisfied, is just putting words in their mouth.

Deleted
    The title for the dullest character has to go to Turalyon. Everything about him is boring af.

because she has done so many horrible things and yet the only person to have yelled at her about it was garrosh

- - - Updated - - -

she has a massive fanbase cause shes a hawt blue elf...

- - - Updated - - -

its boring and pointless to have someone who is so evil but then no one reacts to it, only garrosh did and nothing came of that.

as i said earlier

"no i find her dull because she does all this evil shit, but somehow still gets warcheif and is going to remain a good guy.

having an evil charecter that people just ignore and dont even acknowledge what she does, is boring
    garrosh was the only one who did, GARROSH!"
    I think you may need to be refreshed on the definition of dull.

"she has done horrible things"
    I keep reading that,yet,again, i fail to remember a single one......
    can anyone mention at least once? (killing aliance isnt bad)

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Uther and Turalyon share 1st place. They are both so incredibly dull.
    What? Uther is the man. Nothing dull about him. You play WC3?

OT: Dullest character to me is easily the contrived asian panda fag like Taran Zhu