Ever consider the idea we may eventually kill Azeroth the world soul? It’s basically guaranteed she will never actually awaken to a full Titan as that would end WoW which would make the other possibility that she does get corrupted by the Void Lords and we need to put her down.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    I'm just worried about the effect of Azeroth waking up. It'll be cool for 5 minutes, then what? Once she's our Superman and flies off into space to kill Void Lords, what happens to Azeroth? Our world was special because of her it seems like (at least that's the way the lore has moved in recent years).
    I believe world souls waking up destroys the planet which means her waking up will never happen in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Ever consider the idea we may eventually kill Azeroth the world soul? It’s basically guaranteed she will never actually awaken to a full Titan as that would end WoW which would make the other possibility that she does get corrupted by the Void Lords and we need to put her down.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe world souls waking up destroys the planet which means her waking up will never happen in WoW.
    But how the duck are we going to be able to defeat the Void Lords? We keep killing or sacrificing our most potential allies, like the Titans, Sargeras, Illidan and the Prime Naaru. Don't tell me we're going to see Alleria become some type of Kerrigan-like Guardian of the Galaxy who will save us all.

7+ Year Old Account

Argus shows us that this isn't true. Since Argus "hatches" during the raid and the state of the planet remains the same.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

- - - Updated - - -

We actually have no idea what happens to a planet once the world soul wakes up.

EDIT: nvm see the above reply.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Argus shows us that this isn't true. Since Argus "hatches" during the raid and the state of the planet remains the same.
    Prematurely, probably to combat us. I mean he's been tortured for a long time so he's not doing well.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I don't know... the entire world soul lore is weird and in my opinion not really good (at the moment).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I don't know... the entire world soul lore is weird and in my opinion not really good (at the moment).
    Yeah I agree with that. Honestly the whole world soul thing seems a little bit weird to me. I'd prefer if we didn't have it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Prematurely, probably to combat us. I mean he's been tortured for a long time so he's not doing well.
    My point being that the body of the Titan forms from it's essence/core/heart and not from the planet itself. That's the thing we see behind Agrammar during his encounter, and Azeroth's heart can be seen in the Magni scenario below the final room.

Eonar and the other Titans also reform from that constellar looking thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Argus isn't an example of how a World Soul behaves at all. He's more like an in vitro experiment. Sargeras and the Legion did everything wrong with him.

I personally have four theories about Titan "birth":

1) The planet is literally an egg, it cracks and explodes, the Titan comes out of it. Everything dies. Warcraft ends.

2) The planet becomes the Titan. Life may or may not be able to survive on its surface. Xenoblade creators sue Blizzard.

3) The Titan creates or uses an available orifice to come out of. They may start small and grow over time, or magically increase in size immediately after birth, leaving the planet mostly intact. This plays into my "Silithus becomes a vagina" theory.

4) The Titan flows out of the planet like energy (think FF7 lifestream) and appears full size next to the planet, leaving the planet completely intact. This sounds like the most likely scenario, simply because it can be done in a cutscene.

IIRC, Chronicles describes the Titans as living planets and having bodies with mountain peaks and rivers, so it seems like the entire planet becomes the titan.

World of Warcraft : Task Force

-Main threat : heroes return to azeroth to find a pedophile ring ran by azeroth elites. it goes much deeper than we intially see. tons of sex trafficking and drug rings across azeroth, grooming gangs etc..
    -We become law enforcement to crack this case
    -New level cap - 115
    -New race - sub race
    -New class - policemen, detective
    -1st raid starts with low tier drug gang, over the course of xpac we work our way up to fighting the pandaren pedophile ring
    -New class halls, detective board
    -will be preceeded by the long awaited southern sea xpac
    -we find out anduin was the one running this pedophile ring all along, we jail him

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    IIRC, Chronicles describes the Titans as living planets and having bodies with mountain peaks and rivers, so it seems like the entire planet becomes the titan.
    But then depicts them as constellars or living nebulas. We don't have a clear image of what a Titan looks like or how a World Soul transitions into one.

I do like the idea of living on Azeroth's body as she travels and fights through space. But I can already imagine the r34.

...I just realized, the voice actor for Azeroth would be voicing quite the Powerful Woman of Warcraft.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2017-10-18 at 04:05 PM.

I still can’t seem to understand why, at lvl 112, our characters are in dragon shrine again for the death of hormone scenario which sec has said we will understand in the future.

C’early We will have to deal with dragons again in the next expansion and it doesn’t fit any sort of naval/light/vois thème. There’s something we’re missing here.

And am I the only one thinking that void/light stuff is way too early ? I remember back in nop when we have the legendary quest showing the legion invasion everybody thinking we would get a legion themed expansion next when in actuality we got wod.

Long story short somehow I feel like next expansion is going to come out eayyyyyyyy our of left field

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrinKer View Post
    I still can’t seem to understand why, at lvl 112, our characters are in dragon shrine again for the death of hormone scenario which sec has said we will understand in the future.

C’early We will have to deal with dragons again in the next expansion and it doesn’t fit any sort of naval/light/vois thème. There’s something we’re missing here.

And am I the only one thinking that void/light stuff is way too early ? I remember back in nop when we have the legendary quest showing the legion invasion everybody thinking we would get a legion themed expansion next when in actuality we got wod.

Long story short somehow I feel like next expansion is going to come out eayyyyyyyy our of left field
    Ion already said in an interview that around level 112 dragons should be relevant again, tho nothing is stopping out chatacters just randomly getting contacted by chromie at 112 or any other level even if it isn't relevant to the expansion that encompasses that level.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is this "Sargeras Sword" you guys talking about? only titan sword i've seen so far is Taeshalach which is Aggramar's sword. Did i miss something?
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    What is this "Sargeras Sword" you guys talking about? only titan sword i've seen so far is Taeshalach which is Aggramar's sword. Did i miss something?
    The wound in Silithus isn't caused by a meteor or a magic beam.

Quote Originally Posted by KrinKer View Post
    death of hormone scenario
    Probably a celphone grammar corrector accident, but I laughed at this mistake.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    Why we're talking about it:

an FX and WMO file have been datamined pointing to them being Sarg's sword in their name. They are encrypted so we can't view them.

Lore:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Gorshalach (Original weapon, split into two, one wielded by Sarg and one by Aggry)

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Gorribal (Now)

Quote Originally Posted by Billy4269 View Post

-Main threat : heroes return to azeroth to find a pedophile ring ran by azeroth elites. it goes much deeper than we intially see. tons of sex trafficking and drug rings across azeroth, grooming gangs etc..
    -New level cap - 115
    -New race - sub race
    -1st raid starts with low tier drug gang, over the course of xpac we work our way up to fighting the pandaren pedophile ring
    -we find out anduin was the one running this pedophile ring all along, we jail him
    SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! Please...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy4269 View Post

-New level cap - 115
    -New race - sub race
    Sound like a "Mean Streets of Gadgetzan" expac.

Also, could Anduin be considered a pedo?

EDIT: Just remember that he is no longer 10 yrs old as he was for ages, he's 20 now.