Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    It's a party now, Chaud and Parrot joined in the same day.
    Pretty sure they always know more than they let on.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Kalimdor still d/c's me if I try to login to a character over there.

RIP Cenarion Hold. o7

Some kind of AQ 2.0 would be so freakin amazing...
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Pretty much, parrot just confirmed.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I still think the name will riff on Tides of Darkness, and reference the Black Empire.
    Black Seas of Azeroth, perhaps. Or perhaps just The Black Sea.
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Agreed. It would be odd for it to not be in the title. Not that it couldn't happen, it'd just be odd.
    It's likely that "Kul Tiras" will be in the name, but there's always the possibility that "Kul Tiras Expansion" was a temporary name that was kept in the files. This has happened before with other stuff, like makrura being called "lobstrok" in the files, but it would be the first time for an expansion name.

Quote Originally Posted by pauloaqm View Post
    Assuming that the new expansion has Kul Tiras in the name, does that mean that is not going to be about old gods and the void?
    With N'Zoth being the last known Old God alive and being "the God of the Deep" and master of the Naga, I do expect him to be at least somewhat related to a sea-themed expansion. Direct contact with the Void, however, I always expected to be a long-term threat that would be built over several expansions, instead of something that would get the spotlight so soon.

Also, having Kul Tiras in the name does not exclude other lands (and threats) from being featured. Maybe other islands were moved closer to Kul Tiras and are now collectively called "the Tirasian Archipelago". Maybe Kul Tiras is just the starting premise of the storyline, that then branches into several other places.

I explored the map piece by piece through my map viewer but didn't want to risk getting the banhammer for posting stuff Blizzard obviously didn't want people to see just yet. Posting non-encrypted map textures is one thing but posting map previews is another thing.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Oh, I'm still rooting for "Shadows over Kul'Tiras" as expansion title!
    Slight nit pick.

Shadows of Kul'tiras.

Over just sounds weird.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

What I want to know is how the Hell AQ is even still standing (can see the spires in the distance). Hell Uldum and Un'goro should have at least received some damage from this "wound."

7+ Year Old Account
    It looks a lot less like a vagina/C'thuns eye in game than on the minimap.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    PTR clip
    Okay so the well of eternity was the life blood or life essence of the nascent titan Azeroth. The "liquid" of the well was glowy blue/purple and arcane infused.

The "blood" around the edge of the stab wound just looks like blood. Yes, theres yellow lava from the underground magma seepage but the red is far too dark to be anything other than blood. If the titan bleeds blue/purple, then wtf is under there that bleeds red?

7+ Year Old Account
    Also, the design of the zone pretty much confirms that C'thun has been pushed out of Silithus.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Okay so the well of eternity was the life blood or life essence of the nascent titan Azeroth. The "liquid" of the well was glowy blue/purple and arcane infused.

The "blood" around the edge of the stab wound just looks like blood. Yes, theres yellow lava from the underground magma seepage but the red is far too dark to be anything other than blood. If the titan bleeds blue/purple, then wtf is under there that bleeds red?
    We don't know how it looked like when Y'shaarj was ripped out. What we know about the Well was the result of the Keepers healing that wound.
    The Well of Ethernity is probably water + trace amounts of titan blood. The blue glow was the result of the pure arcane power the blood contained.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It IS possible. We could sail to Kul'tiras, which magically has become a continent the size of Pandaria, and have an entire expansion on that one island.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.engadget.com/2013/07/15/...-in-patch-5-4/
    Kul Tiras is merely a single island amongst a chain of islands: Balor, Crestfall, Kul Tiras (Main Island), Tol Barad, Zul'Dare, and an assortment of smaller islands, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Maybe in a few weeks. :P
    Can I pls get whispered it? I'm not one to publicly post things. *Begs*

Also, the design of the zone pretty much confirms that C'thun has been pushed out of Silithus.
    Why do you say that? Technically, C'thun is much further south than the wound.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post

Magni says the wound is burning. Sargeraas has a fiery look to him. Odds are his sword is fiery too and is making the wound burn red.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Can I pls get whispered it? I'm not one to publicly post things. *Begs*
    I don't have a preview of the sword, nobody does right now. It's encrypted and will be decrypted in a few weeks/whenever Antorus ships.

I don't have a preview of the sword, nobody does right now. It's encrypted and will be decrypted in a few weeks or whenever Antorus ships.
    Anything else having to do with Sargeras, at least?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Why do you say that? Technically, C'thun is much further south than the wound.
    I meant C'thuns forces. Since there are no traces of his hives left. Guess the Cenarion circle took care of the cleanup

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have a preview of the sword, nobody does right now. It's encrypted and will be decrypted in a few weeks/whenever Antorus ships.
    What if I have an decrypted sword model?