10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Naga activity is much closer to the Maelstrom
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    Please no more fucking elves

Honestly I really hope we don't get any new races again and we get subraces and a heavy overhaul of character customization. It would be much more interesting than a new race. I'm down for Naga obviously but I'd like to see some more expansion to what we have before we get something new.

- - - Updated - - -

Well if Azshara starts up some shenanigans she could easily shift tectonic plates within the sea and move them.
    I almost think Zandalar will be 8.1, with Argus-like teleportation(from old areas to it) since it's further away.

Quote Originally Posted by vondevon View Post

This seems to be the most likely region for South Seas content. Vast uncharted area, and now that I'm thinking about it, almost all of the hotbeds of naga activity on land border this region of ocean.

Oh wait, what's that smudge looking thing?
    Looks like it could be an Old God or underwater city to me

But I completely agree with you. Naga are featured heavily around all the coastlines in those zones. Azuna, EK and its close to Vash'jir. Seems like the perfect place for Nazjatar and some Southern Islands to be hiding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yes and no I suppose. There's Naga activity almost everywhere in Azeroth but its more centered in that little spot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, the official Chronicle map puts Naz'jatar right to the east-south-east of the Maelstrom. Assuming there is some form of Naga civilization down on the ocean floor a good amount of them are going to be in that area. That's not to say there couldn't be other big areas. Honestly we have so little knowledge of anything that's going on down there. They could have 3-4 giant cities at this point all over the ocean. 10,000 years is a long time to build a civilization.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks like it could be an Old God or underwater city to me

But I completely agree with you. Naga are featured heavily around all the coastlines in those zones. Azuna, EK and its close to Vash'jir. Seems like the perfect place for Nazjatar and some Southern Islands to be hiding.
    Nazjatar is already said to be at the edge of the Maelstrom, probably opposite of the shaman OH. (chronicles map)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    I almost think Zandalar will be 8.1, with Argus-like teleportation(from old areas to it) since it's further away.
    I could definitely see that being a possibility. It could even be 8.2. We get Zul'Dare and then go to Zandalar for a little island zone with a troll raid. Its been 2 expansions now after all!

Quote Originally Posted by vondevon View Post

This seems to be the most likely region for South Seas content. Vast uncharted area, and now that I'm thinking about it, almost all of the hotbeds of naga activity on land border this region of ocean.

Oh wait, what's that smudge looking thing?
    I saw the smudge part but didn't say anything because I didn't want to appear crazyyyy haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Nazjatar is already said to be at the edge of the Maelstrom, probably opposite of the shaman OH. (chronicles map)
    Which would be south east of the Maelstorm which would put it pretty damn close to where that red box is on the map.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could definitely see that being a possibility. It could even be 8.2. We get Zul'Dare and then go to Zandalar for a little island zone with a troll raid. Its been 2 expansions now after all!
    I could go for a third without more troll raids.

We kinda got over-saturated before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I saw the smudge part but didn't say anything because I didn't want to appear crazyyyy haha!
    You can clearly see that it is something. What it is, is total speculation at this point. But its definitely something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which would be south east of the Maelstorm which would put it pretty damn close to where that red box is on the map.
    The red box is much farther away then you give it credit for. >.>

EDIT: That smudge I don't think has much relevance, it's been there since..what Cata? Mist?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I do think if Zandalar gets added, there’s a good chance it will become something like the Highmaul raid if Cho’gall had successfully conquered it. Let the void conquer Zandalar.

It would not be a stretch at all story wise (last we heard it’s sinking into the sea and N’zoth should be close to it). Would give us a reason for the Zandalari to join the Horde as well if they become refugees.

Thinking while typing this: what about a return of Hakkar to Zandalar as the background of a raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    I could go for a third without more troll raids.

We kinda got over-saturated before that.
    I agree with that but South Sea's is probably the last time we'll ever have a troll raid unless we get either: A) another time travel expansion or B) some other unknown troll civilization. Zul'Dare and Zandalar are the last.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's at the very edge of the maelstrom, meaning where the swirls end. Azsuna is closer than the red box.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

While we’ve seen N’zoth in Hearthstone, I would so love to see that model be given prominence in a cinematic or trailer. Show an Old God in its true glory.

The red box is much farther away then you give it credit for. >.>

EDIT: That smudge I don't think has much relevance, it's been there since..what Cata? Mist?
    I admit that Nazjatar is probably located between the Maelstorm and the red box but that's close enough for me lol.

And I agree that it probably isn't relevant but its definitely something. Not just a smudge. Probably one of those classic sea monster drawings humans used to put on their old maps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    While we’ve seen N’zoth in Hearthstone, I would so love to see that model be given prominence in a cinematic or trailer. Show an Old God in its true glory.
    I'd be down with that...show N'zoth rising in the background behind Naz'jatar as they both emerge from the waves.

Is there a reason this thread is blowing up at the moment? There is quite the commotion compared to the last few weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a sneaking suspicion that the next expansion will be called (or something close to): World of Warcraft: The Black Empire

(for obvious reasons)

I just found this video from another site which I find very interesting hehe

The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.