Thread: Pet Peeves

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    People doing things still after being told countless times to stop it... can train animals better than some people.

And I'm talking about simple things, like:

• Taking the fucking pens from the computer desk.
    • Leaving packaging in the cabinets after taking the last piece from it.
    • Piling up dishes by the sink when the dishwasher is empty.
    • Not putting things back where they belong.

etc.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-10-21 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/bQPyJ13.png
    They are not always that short, but I usually never have them much longer than that - it just annoys me and feels impractical.
    Ok, that's super short for sure! You've cut the white part off entirely. But....how do you tap with the nails, when it's shorter than the finger?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I hate it when an asteroid crashes into your planet and causes a winter that last 5 years killing off most of the plant life and the organisms that feed on them.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I hate it when an asteroid crashes into your planet and causes a winter that last 5 years killing off most of the plant life and the organisms that feed on them.
    You gone through that before have you?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You gone through that before have you?
    You mean you haven't?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    You mean you haven't?
    Nope I’m only 40 million years old!

Nope I’m only 40 million years old!
    Ugh...The young hipster millennials....

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh...The young hipster millennials....
    You can’t tell me what the do. I make my own NEW rules.

4. Driving to pass someone taking their time in the right lane only to have them speed up.
    Sort of a variation on that, but had something really annoying happen a month or so ago on a long weekend vacation up to the family cabin. Longass drive, a good chunk of which is on road that is one lane each way. Every 20 or 30 miles or so, you will get a spot where your side widens out to two lanes for a stretch for passing. So what happens when the passing section starts? EVERY SINGLE PERSON speeds up...... Not just the people who want to pass the slowass fuckers in the front, but the goddamned slowass fuckers speed up so that only a handful of people can actually get past them before the passing section ends again...... Without fail, it happened every single time a passing section occurred. After 2 hours of that shit, I was very nearly ready to cause a road rage incident.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Sort of a variation on that, but had something really annoying happen a month or so ago on a long weekend vacation up to the family cabin. Longass drive, a good chunk of which is on road that is one lane each way. Every 20 or 30 miles or so, you will get a spot where your side widens out to two lanes for a stretch for passing. So what happens when the passing section starts? EVERY SINGLE PERSON speeds up...... Not just the people who want to pass the slowass fuckers in the front, but the goddamned slowass fuckers speed up so that only a handful of people can actually get past them before the passing section ends again...... Without fail, it happened every single time a passing section occurred. After 2 hours of that shit, I was very nearly ready to cause a road rage incident.
    Yes it’s really madness. The other are people in Wisconsin with two lanes in both directions if they pass each other they go the exact same speed for a couple miles.

Deleted
    Ok, that's super short for sure! You've cut the white part off entirely. But....how do you tap with the nails, when it's shorter than the finger?
    Usually with the front edge or backside of the nail, by sligthly bending the fingers. It works!
    Sometimes they are a little bit longer, but not much - maybe 2-3mm white part.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Thats a well good example

(I tried :/)

Oh people saying fat people are beautiful.

This is my friend, isn't she a beut?

No shes not. I know who and what aspects I find beautiful, stop telling me shit you don't believe to make yourself feel better,
    Not even like that, as it is clearly made up to sound stupid and not commonly seen. My problem is for example if you ask someone: "how you doing?" and they answer: "Oh I am doing good". Oh really? Are you doing charity all day long? Being a free-time superhero? What good are you doing?

It is especially pissing me off in broadcasts of E-sports, where it seems like half the casters don't get the difference. "They played really good that game!". NO THEY DID NOT, THEY PLAYED WELL YOU UNEDUCATED FUCK. Seriously it pisses me off for reasons i can't even explain. It is worse than "your" and "you're" for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who are very obviously old enough to be out of school, yet can't take the time to learn how to spell and/or type proper fucking English. This is shit you should've learned by the 5th grade, seriously folks.

Colloquialisms, idioms, memes, leet speak, not first language, and all that sort of thing aside, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

- people who take credit for things they did not do
    - people who bounce when they walk
    - people who grow facial hair that comes in all patchy, and think they have a "beard"
    - people who insist on driving in the fast lane
    - tailgating people
    - people who feel the need to talk extremely loud

When people talk, especially into a microphone, and you hear that tongue crackle sound. Ew. Can not stand it.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    People who walk on escalators. Especially if they try way to hard to move past you to save that 5 seconds.
    You are one of my pet peeves. Move your fat ass and walk on the escalator. Its there to speed you up, not be a free ride for your fat lazy ass. My favorite thing to to is say excuse me once, and then just crush through them if they don't move within 1 second. Also, double time it on the airport moving walkways. Again, they are there to speed up walking, not as a free pass for the weak.

Mine are:

1) People who don't double time it on stairs/escalators/moving walkways/narrow halls.
    2) People who drive slow in the fast/passing lane. Also people who take the empty lane at the stop light when they have no intention of doing a quick acceleration and see me pulling up in a super charged V8 car.
    3) People who drive slow on a one lane road.
    4) People (especially young, well off white girls) who think its cool to speak ghetto. Ex: saying "wit" instead of "with"
    5) People who see others are in line and don't have their wallet out ready to pay, and then start a conversation with the check out person, or they are too stupid to pay quickly.... I hate anyone who takes their time doing anything when it slows me down.
    6) People who think its ok to make noise in an apartment complex past 10pm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    - people who take credit for things they did not do
    - people who bounce when they walk
    - people who grow facial hair that comes in all patchy, and think they have a "beard"
    - people who insist on driving in the fast lane
    - tailgating people
    - people who feel the need to talk extremely loud
    You don't like people driving in the slow lane, but you also don't like people forcing slow idiots out of the way by riding their bumper until they move?

The talking about driving does remind me of a couple more.

• Oncoming traffic not turning off their brights when someone is on the other side. Yeah, I love that blinding light so I can't see the road.

• People who don't understand that you should always leave the furthest left lane open for passing. If you are going the same speed as the cars around you, move to the right. Leave the left lane open for people to pass and then they can move to the right. The point is to not clog traffic.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Not putting your cart in the cart return

Putting the toilet paper roll on backwards

That plastic on cds/movies/games

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Slow walkers

Unless you’re disabled/elderly fucking get a move on.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    You are one of my pet peeves. Move your fat ass and walk on the escalator. Its there to speed you up, not be a free ride for your fat lazy ass. My favorite thing to to is say excuse me once, and then just crush through them if they don't move within 1 second. Also, double time it on the airport moving walkways. Again, they are there to speed up walking, not as a free pass for the weak.
    Whoa there buddy, you have some serious issues don't you ? Than again, most of people who try that are little angry men.