Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dunno about discontinued stuff, not something that is gonna pop into my head right now... I am really partial for a KFC Zinger Tower meal though, best one I ever had was at this restaurant that didn't have teenagers or immigrants working in it, but rather it was in a small town near the sea with some middle aged and older women working there.... Man you can tell those women knew how to cook and cared about their customers because every aspect of it was better in terms of preparation/cooking/presentation, not like you usually get in most KFC stores.

Otherwise I really really love Greggs spicy pepperoni Pasties, more of a specifically british thing though.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Any time fast food is discussed, there's always one like you.

OT: Sea salt and cracked pepper fries from Steak and Shake. My local one stopped serving them. So tragic
    Geez, people are really easy to trigger nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Geez, people are really easy to trigger nowadays.
    This post makes me want to dye my hair purple for brunch (avocado toast!) tomorrow morning.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    This post makes me want to dye my hair purple for brunch (avocado toast!) tomorrow morning.
    Purple best colour. Never tasted avocado though.

Deleted
    I almost never eat fast food, but I ate a lot of kumpir when I was at uni.

Purple best colour. Never tasted avocado though.
    Darn. Bright pink it is. (Skip avocado... overrated food trend.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Darn. Bright pink it is. (Skip avocado... overrated food trend.)
    I'm sure pink will look lovely on you. *wink wink*

I'm sure pink will look lovely on you. *wink wink*
    I look best in black, but thank you.

Is that a baked potato with olives and crema floating above you in @Myz's post? I'm in.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Taco Bell's Volcano Crunchwrap, they had that here in Canada for a while and it was amazing, but they discontinued it quite a while ago.

Is that a pizza with fries and a fake tzatziki sauce? Maybe some wilted spinach under the fries?

...no, just go get a proper gyro.
    Thats the Holland version of Dönerpizza, just a pizza with dönermeat, onions, cheese, fries and the classic holland mayonnaise.
    I dont like this version after the half pizza is gone the fries are cold.

The ORIGINAL McD's deep fried cherry pie.

Last edited by Occam-OC; 2017-10-21 at 07:41 PM.
    You come from the greatest country in the world. Act like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have three.

The Chicken Pizziola from Subway. It was pepperoni, sauce from the meatballs, chicken, cheese (I went with pepper jack), and then toasted. I loved that thing.

Second is the Chipotle Chicken Flatbread Sandwich from Taco Bell. Or whatever it was called. They were $0.99, and so fucking GOOD. I'd eat a dozen of them in one sitting if I could.

And thirdly, KFC's chicken nuggets. They stopped making them either in the 80s or early 90s. But I absolutely loved those things, dipped in that awesome gravy they make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Thats the Holland version of Dönerpizza, just a pizza with dönermeat, onions, cheese, fries and the classic holland mayonnaise.
    I dont like this version after the half pizza is gone the fries are cold.
    Right, so a proper doner (don't have the .. to put on the o on this keyboard) would have all of that. It was my go-to fast food when I lived in Europe, and I guess I could handle it being on a pizza instead of in a pita. Good choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, and another! In the Lloyd Center Mall here in Portland, there used to be a restaurant called Billy Heartbeat's. It was an old 50s style diner. But they had the most AMAZING chili I have ever eaten outside of homemade. I'd get their chili cheese fries and be in fucking heaven. Unfortunately the place closed down several years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

KFC's Popcorn Chicken

Pre-nerf Oreos (with trans fat)

Pepsi Blue

3D Doritos

Hi-C Ecto Coolers

P.B. Crisps

So bad, but so good. I miss eating junk food, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's good on pizzas with pineapple.

- - - Updated - - -

Their blackened chicken alfredo is still a recipe I've been trying to duplicate, so many years on.
    They probably just buy it premade from Sysco or Schwanns. Im sure its just boil in a bag food

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    They probably just buy it premade from Sysco or Schwanns. Im sure its just boil in a bag food
    You know that both custom produce products to the restaurant's order, right?

Short story: your favorite local place is probably ordering from them too, as it's cheaper than running your own commissary.

Sidenote: casualty of large business consolidation, topic for different thread.

Would you like fries with that?

10+ Year Old Account
    For me it has to be KP nuts Tobago Chilli flavour. I used to get them in plastic tubs from a vending machine at our towns swimming pool as a kid.
    If i remember right, KP stopped making them as there was some kind of nut/ingredient problem/shortage and they basically stopped all production of every nut they had for a few months and upped the prices of those ready to ship.

Spent ages looking for a picture but to no avail

Right, so a proper doner (don't have the .. to put on the o on this keyboard) would have all of that. It was my go-to fast food when I lived in Europe, and I guess I could handle it being on a pizza instead of in a pita. Good choice.
    Umlaut is the word you are missing also you can write ä, ö or ü as ae, oe or ue (Doener in this case).

Quote Originally Posted by Kivana View Post
    For me it has to be KP nuts Tobago Chilli flavour. I used to get them in plastic tubs from a vending machine at our towns swimming pool as a kid.
    If i remember right, KP stopped making them as there was some kind of nut/ingredient problem/shortage and they basically stopped all production of every nut they had for a few months and upped the prices of those ready to ship.

Spent ages looking for a picture but to no avail
    I remember those, strange there isnt a picture in this day and age.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?