Also:

The two look very very similar to eachother.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The part I just find so hard about a Kul’tiras centered xpac is where do you put the Horde? Still think it’s more likely it’ll be PART of the xpac as an island instead of the continent.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    See above for explaination.
    Which post exactly, one about the planet or island between pandaland and kali. Since both seem to be unlikely, relating to things said/seen after the zone became available.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Also, Google Translated the Russian:
    not beliveable without a screenshot of the thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Eonar one doesn't have rings, and the Fel Hammer one is more blue.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    The part I just find so hard about a Kul’tiras centered xpac is where do you put the Horde? Still think it’s more likely it’ll be PART of the xpac as an island instead of the continent.
    Zandalar. The armor was datamined at the end of WoD. The Raptor was datamined in 7.3.

Found another thing near the globe. This map was not lit up until I stood upon it which meant I activated something cosmetically or perhaps more..?

"You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    This coincides perfectly with the inclusion of Void Elves. Blizzard will play up the Light aspect of Blood Elves to create duality.
    beldorei=light elves

blood elves with golden eyes like lady liadrin official art

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I think that this might just be the legion monitoring worlds of interest(titan souls?) since otherwise we would be able to see at leas one of the planets orbiting Azeroth (which shouldn't be possible for one planet to orbit another) from the Seath of the Pantheon.
    I doubt they'd worry about titan souls either. Possibly worlds the Fel Hammer has gotten involved in(Conqured worlds). Now of course with one of the devs saying there's a hint there. Well, who knows. Also your Silithus video link reminded me of something.

I wonder if it was possible when Sargeras stabbed Azeroth or rather Silithus, some islands moved due to the sheer force of his blade.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I doubt they'd worry about titan souls either. Possibly worlds the Fel Hammer has gotten involved in(Conqured worlds). Now of course with one of the devs saying there's a hint there. Well, who knows. Also your Silithus video link reminded me of something.

I wonder if it was possible when Sargeras stabbed Azeroth or rather Silithus, some islands moved due to the sheer force of his blade.
    Unlikely, but could be, since the other two deaths of Azeroth (The Sundering and the Shattering) caused tectonic shifts, so maybe the Wounding did too.

- - - Updated - - -

Found another thing near the globe. This map was not lit up until I stood upon it which meant I activated something cosmetically or perhaps more..?
    https://i.gyazo.com/e63d4b5760b05ea7...f07c659507.jpg
    First thing that comes to mind is the lake near the plaguelands with an island in the middle.
    But on a second look im not sure if its a lake surrounded by land with an island in the middle, or an island surrounded by ocean with a lake in the middle-

10+ Year Old Account
    http://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/wp-c...iras-bubba.jpg

The southern isle seem to be sunken

what if it's sunken kalimdor that Azshara raises to the surface and does something crazy like hails herself as something like the savior of Azeeroth

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    on the demon hunter globe, there's the four islands at pandaria, but there's another larger island between the isle of thunder and kalimdor. it's not on the world map.
    Probably just Tel'Abim.

a closer look. The moons are the tiny ones. Azeroth is in the center and the bigger ones are planets which were very similar to the ones in the Augur fight.

What's the tiny shadow planet behind the old god planet?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    what if it's sunken kalimdor that Azshara raises to the surface and does something crazy like hails herself as something like the savior of Azeeroth
    By inviting Sargeras to Azeroth (10k yrs ago) she warned us of him, giving us time to prepare and stop him from destroying Azeroth!

#AzsharaDidNothingWrong

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Possibly the planet's moon.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Another variation of the same tentacle concept. (Both are used in the Star Augur fight)

Deleted
    My theory on Kul'Tiras as a focus would be that the city is completely transformed into Void/Old god lackeys. And it wouldn't be the main continent we quest on, but the end goal for the expansion. If we take the island hopping south seas theme then this would be the "final island"

The entire expansion should revolve around preparing a strike on Kul'Tiras. It would basically be a city sized fortrwss crawling with old god stuff. Maybe the big void planet people are talking about is what's influencing this madness in Kul'Tiras. Imagine something like Suramar on a grand scale with at the heart, the final raid on Kul'Tiraa keep. Both filled to the brim with creepy lovecraftian old god horror stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    The russian stuff is fake, the novel is not though, I just hope it isn't some new alliance vs horde shit but if it is, then I hope it's resolved within the book like they sort of did in War Crimes. I'd rather they focus on important enemies than faction war.
    the faction war is the core and wont go away as long as pvp stays in the game

Another variation of the same tentacle concept. (Both are used in the Star Augur fight)
    i know they are, i just never noticed the small one during the fight