Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Artifact weapons and class order halls pretty much erased all possibilities of having future classes that start below 110. That or they will end up with a very hollow leveling experience when going through Legion zones.
    i heard this now multiple times and ...why?

i could easily level from 100 to 110 without setting foot into my orderhall once, heck i leveled 3 toons only by invasion events. The only times you NEED to interact with it is to get your artifact weapon and to get the start quest for each zone.

The Start Quest for each Zone can be solved with a Quest Board. And the Artifact Weapon is not so different to any heirloom weapon, or just a random scaling Weapon for that time.

i leveled 13 characters to 110 so far. and it's not rare that my artifact level was only at 4 to 6. I did all the Orderhall Missions at 110, only on my main i visited the Orderhall every now and then while leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    triggered for pointing out your fake leak? gotcha Mr. OutOfTheCold
    Don't worry, he seems to get really wound up on these subjects. My guess is he has made a few too many fake leak accounts.

7+ Year Old Account
    I honestly think the new "sub-races" are a red haring Blizzard is throwing us to keep us distracted from what's really coming in the next expansion. Seriously, they don't want things to leak out for this stuff. I honestly believe they would throw the dataminers a bone to keep them occupied, and us speculating, just so they can keep everyting top secret.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    That doesn't even sound like any kind of new music. I think they're reaching a bit.
    This thread has been 99,9% reaching in the last weeks so nothing new.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Am I missing anyone that fits?

-112 is ugly, sloppy, and confusing.
    Just opinion not evidence.

-They've mentioned, more than once, that the 5 level expansions were a mistake
    They didn't had scaling tech back then.

2 levels would cause an uproar, even if it took the same amount of time. See above/2nd point, as this was the reasoning they thought it was a mistake.
    Again opinion not evidence.

Yup you can really stop reading at the the level 112 part (tho it's fun to read all the leaks still ). It's just not fun, goes against all of blizzards previous statements, and wouldn't actually reduce power creep on its own in any way.

Not that it's IMPOSSIBLE, but any sane person would think it ridiculously unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Yup. Shadowlands lore, Wrath throwbacks done tastefully, an interesting enemy for a seas expansion (sorry, don't think Naga quite cut it) and someone cool to put on the box art.

I also expect Kel'thuzad may play a part in it?
    Yea, an entire expansion based on Old God and Nage would feel just... disappointing. But an undead Scourge of the seas composed of Kul Tiras dead veterans? Oh boy!

I haven't thought of Kel'thuzad. Yea, he's still alive. He's technically immortal, in fact. So, he could be there.

And Ephial (dude that killed Taylor), did talk about serving a "dark one". If it were the Lich King, he would've said so, as the LK would've been the most obvious answer. So, it could be an Old God, Kel or someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    Don't worry, he seems to get really wound up on these subjects. My guess is he has made a few too many fake leak accounts.
    wow! still giving fucks from another thread? how childish for such mature person like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    wow! still giving fucks from another thread? how childish for such mature person like you.
    No need to get angry because nobody believes your fake leak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiria View Post
    Yea, an entire expansion based on Old God and Nage would feel just... disappointing. But an undead Scourge of the seas composed of Kul Tiras dead veterans? Oh boy!

I haven't thought of Kel'thuzad. Yea, he's still alive. He's technically immortal, in fact. So, he could be there.

And Ephial (dude that killed Taylor), did talk about serving a "dark one". If it were the Lich King, he would've said so, as the LK would've been the most obvious answer. So, it could be an Old God, Kel or someone else.
    Even if it was just Naga and Old Gods, Blizzard can be very creative in an expansion. They're good at adding variety and much more then what we expect.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    No need to get angry because nobody believes your fake leak.
    Where did he make a leak?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Where did he make a leak?
    In his imaginary probably.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay gotta debunk something here.

Two levels would not stop stat inflation. In order to ensure our Antorus gear isnt raidint BiS for the first tier of the new expansion, they'll need at LEAST a 100 boost over Antorus Mythic. Breaking Legiondaries likely means minimum 1100 iLevel going into max level content. Likely more.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

As a method to my madness, I compiled this, of things speculated to be in the next expansion/future or datamined. I left out the subraces.

They seem to fit into two categories.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Even if it was just Naga and Old Gods, Blizzard can be very creative in an expansion. They're good at adding variety and much more then what we expect.
    Y'know, except in Draenor, when they had a whooole world worth of possibilities, and all we got were orcs and demons.

I think there were these big, fat orcs and some kind of feathered orcs too? I must have blinked during the second they were relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    Just opinion not evidence.

They didn't had scaling tech back then.

Again opinion not evidence.
    -Reasoning
    -Fact
    -Reasoning+Fact

Unfortunately, I can't find the quote/link to when Blizzard stated that 5 levels was a mistake. It's been mentioned here a few times by others as well. But alas. I'll stay on the 120 train, you can stay on the 112 train.

The only Two Level argument is invalid. People said the same thing about catas 5 Levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Okay gotta debunk something here.

Two levels would not stop stat inflation. In order to ensure our Antorus gear isnt raidint BiS for the first tier of the new expansion, they'll need at LEAST a 100 boost over Antorus Mythic. Breaking Legiondaries likely means minimum 1100 iLevel going into max level content. Likely more.
    And this. Levels wouldn't solve the issue, ilvls is the issue(as Blizzard has said before).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Y'know, except in Draenor, when they had a whooole world worth of possibilities, and all we got were orcs and demons.

I think there were these big, fat orcs and some kind of feathered orcs too? I must have blinked during the second they were relevant.
    There were Saberon, Pale Orcs, Arrakoa(That was obvious but still). Plenty of other things. Don't bring up Draenor again, it just makes me sad at the lost potential
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi