LOL a leak will have to mention something ridiculous at this point to sound real, because everything is beginning to blend together.

Hence why I'm for cursed ghost pirates

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    But hurr durr Draenor etc etc. They obviously mentioned old world zones because of nostalgic reason. Up to Legion pretty much every expansion has them, and some Legion zones have flat areas (Northeast/East Azsuna and Northwestern Suramar, stormheim also has a lot of flat areas, but they are separated by cliffs)
    Don't forget Velen's forehead

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Just found this on Reddit, any idea if it's legit?

https://goo.gl/vkaz46
    God damn it....

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlastet View Post
    Valley of the Four Winds pls!
    For the longest time my favorite zone was the Grizzly Hills because the Music and the trees made me feel at home and warm.

But then I got to the Valley of the Four Winds and I never wanted to leave.

Several of my RP characters wax poetic about their homes in the Valley, of their farms and friends, because it's just that important to my WoW experience at this point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    i have said this several times, and i will repeat doing so until people finally get it in their head.

the quote is from a fucking VOID BLOB!
    the void is telling half truths, they are vague on purpose.

the "raven lord", is not an actual "lord of ravens" its just a person in one way or another related to ravens.
    I dont know... the lady dagger that was whispering to my ear all this time has said like 97% truths :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    God damn it....
    Just do what I do man...ignore em all.

If it's relevant you'll know after about 5 more posts haha.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    LOL a leak will have to mention something ridiculous at this point to sound real, because everything is beginning to blend together.

Hence why I'm for cursed ghost pirates
    People bash leaks for being too vague, then bash leaks for being too specific. They bash leaks for having outlandish or ridiculous additions, then bash leaks for having nothing that fancy. It just goes to show that every leak is a possibility, and no one believes anything even if its true. This is why I just believe most leaks. It makes it more fun.

Deleted
    What would Blizzard call a Davy Jones-esque character?

Storm Revenant? The Storm's Revenant?

Try and brainstorm some names that could be Davy Jones straight up, but in the end turns out to refer to N'zoth or whatever big villain you think the expansion is about.

World of Warcraft: Domain of the Storm Revenant

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    There were literally 3 last expansion.
    Wut?

Which ones?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Just found this on Reddit, any idea if it's legit?

https://goo.gl/vkaz46
    confirmed as fake a few days ago
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by polybius View Post
    don't forget velen's forehead
    savage! /10

Quote Originally Posted by Manifestatio View Post
    Try and brainstorm some names that could be Davy Jones straight up, but in the end turns out to refer to N'zoth or whatever big villain you think the expansion is about.
    Scourge of the Seas. Scourge of Kul'tiras.

"Bane of..."

But I severely doubt such a character would be anything more than the Gul'Dan of EX7

Quote Originally Posted by Osiria View Post
    Wut?

Which ones?
    Frostfire Ridge, Shadowmoon Valley and Nagrand are all mostly open, flat spaces.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    People bash leaks for being too vague, then bash leaks for being too specific. They bash leaks for having outlandish or ridiculous additions, then bash leaks for having nothing that fancy. It just goes to show that every leak is a possibility, and no one believes anything. \o/
    It's because people know the one true leak brings balance between absurd and yet believable my child. For within the realms of leaks, only the unexpected yet possible one will bring the truth.

Daelin Proudmoore.

Some sort of reaper, that takes the souls of the dead for this Scourge of the Sea. Like that boss from the Maw of Souls.

But I don't think that character would be such a focus to be put in the expansion name. They never do this sort of thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Javy Dones, if their record is anything to go from.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think that after experiencing the Wound people will realize that Broken Isles Zones aren't as small as they seem.

For me Silithus on Live servers seems like a decently sized zone, but Silithus:The Wound seems rather small, even tho it's the same map.

My conclusion is that this is happening because "landmarks"(buildings, questhubs, subzones etc/ areas marked on maps) in new zones are much larger than in the older zones, but the zone size itself doesn't change. This in turn takes up more space on the maps and leaves less empty areas between, making the zones feel smaller since the journey from the edge of one area/subzone to the edge of another is much shorter.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Javy Dones, if their record is anything to go from.
    +1
    10/char

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    People bash leaks for being too vague, then bash leaks for being too specific. They bash leaks for having outlandish or ridiculous additions, then bash leaks for having nothing that fancy. It just goes to show that every leak is a possibility, and no one believes anything even if its true. This is why I just believe most leaks. It makes it more fun.
    I had to laugh when I saw someone discount a leak that talked about a revamped addon programming language or something.
    They forget this is the same company that forced us to rely on the community to keep Advanced Interface Options and the cvar list up to date, rather than do it themselves--Blizzard aren't above breaking your addons so they can be lazy and tell you it's for your own good.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton