7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    Sorry but the pirate thing just sounds cringy. I pray they dont add "ghost pirates" to wow
    and Vampirates... I mean ghost Vampirates!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think Blizzard might copy MTG and make a HS expansion somewhat like Ixalan. Pirates roam the South Seas searching for the lost City of Gold which is an ancient Zandalari city protected by the trolls. This can easily tie in all the promo items (a ghost pirate faction actually riding at the bottom of the sea in their Seabraid Stallions, cursed by Bwonsamedi, troll raptor riders guarding the city, a tribe of Tortollans coexisting with the trolls but never intruding in their ancestral grounds)
    Or it would be very ironic if, instead of finding evidence of the forthcoming WoW expansion, we would have found the new HS expansion...

I was very busy at work... I miss something important? I dont see any new Tailorthing meme or new hypetrain picture or fake logo?
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    I feel like maybe a mix of static/scaled zones (during the levelling process) might be good. 110-112/114 could be static and the rest of the zones scaled to your level. Then at 120, all zones are scaled. Adds some sort of structure that was missing in Legion.
    Scaling made "Level range per zone" obsolete. Yes, Legion lacked cohesion between zones, but that's only because it was designed that way.
    Blizzard could very well substitute it for "leveling by storylines". You choose a storyline to begin with, and follow its chapters. Because mods scale everywhere, these chapters do not need to be contained in a single zone.

Imagine, for instance, a storyline first sent you to investigate the crashed forsaken ship in Aszuna. Then, after completing that chapter, the quests send you to Stormheim. Plus, the two storylines in Stormheim (hunt for Sylvanas/Eyir and hunt for the Aegis) could be made separate, so you could level a character by doing one or another or both.

As you do a storyline, you encounter others, which you may choose to do or ignore Thus, you leveling goes by your story choices: one storyline could send you Azsuna -> Stormheim -> Highmountain; Another could start in Val'sharah, then send you to Azsuna, then finally to investigate something in Dalaran itself.

The point is: with scaling, confining storylines in a single zone and making zones flow always in the same order is outdated.

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    cool logo from a fake leak I saw

https://i.imgur.com/2dVBcZ7.png

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    That's not the point. Whether 112 is likely or not, it's just about being factual.

120 is likely, but hasn't actually been confirmed, that is all there is to it, yet people insist that it's been "confirmed".

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not defending a 112 cap (although i've played devil's advocate to it before), i'm dismissing the claim that 120 has been "confirmed", as it hasn't been.
    That's not the point I'm making. The point I'm making is its stupid to even argue it. Who cares if it's not confirmed if all the signs point to it. You're right people shouldn't say Ion said it was 120 but like I've said, logically we can believe it's the cap will be 120. So unless we are arguing about the legitimacy of a leak and one of the exponents is a strange new lvl cap. Let's just agree that 120 is the most likely of situations and go from there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Don't think you missed anything, but here's my signature just in case.
    Nope. Nothing. This feels kinda freeing. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    cool logo from a fake leak I saw

https://i.imgur.com/2dVBcZ7.png
    Fake? But it's taken with a cellphone from a shit angle and has a lot of blur! It has to be real!

Deleted

Posted on /v/
    Have fun (yeah it's fake lol. But thread is slow anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Can someone link me the Google Doc? Or did I miss nothing?
    Check Marlamin's sig

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/11sf4sg.png[/IMG]

Posted on /v/
    No ™ not taking it seriously. That's one of those hard-to-do basic requirements that most of them fail.

Posted on /v/
    Doesn't this one use the Legion framed AGAIN? lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    I don't really see the point of a level squish though.
    Might be necessary if we get another stat squish and/or item level squish. Maybe it wil be done so that you can choose between Northrend and Outland and/or Draenor and Pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    What does the Shadowlands have to do with The Void?

One thing that’s hard to take into account though is how many players prefer shorter, more condensed stories?

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    What does the Shadowlands have to do with The Void?
    ..quite a lot. Shadowpriests talk to both spirits and listen to old gods. There is an inherent connection.

Hey guys. Haven't read this thread since page 400. Could someone summarize the last 1100 pages? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Aaabbc View Post
    Hey guys. Haven't read this thread since page 400. Could someone summarize the last 1100 pages? :P
    TLDR : We don't know shit.

Posted on /v/
    But I see a copyright! It MUST be real since it has that.

shadowlands logo

Posted on /v/
    I actually really like this one. The bite out of the world is perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I actually really like this one. The bite out of the world is perfect.
    Isn't the bite out of the world a Cata thing?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi