Page 26 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well, i came back to this thread expecting some nice debates and discussions and instead find most of it is actually 2 people waging a wall-of-text war. Not surprisingly though, one of them is Mehrunes.

If blizzard wants to put in high elves, it's gonna happen. No amount of head canon is gonna stop that. Hell, even the population argument simply won't work anymore given that players play "Wandering Isle" Pandaren, which really are an extremely small faction. If Wandering Isle Pandaren are enough to constitute a playable faction, the remaining High Elves most certainly are.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    snip
    What I don't understand is, I recall you saying you would immediately switch to Horde if Nightborne became a thing there. Now that apparently Thalassian elves are what you wanted all along, why didn't you do the same for Blood Elves?

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    I... don't honestly know what the void elves refer to, but I'd have my doubts on the lore side of them even existing as a high elf sort of thing. The whole point of the High Elves were that they were a group of elves who disliked Kael'thas' choices in using evil magic. The void magic is just as bad if not worse than that... so you wouldn't expect the group of elves so opposed to dark magic that they abandoned their home and larger remaining people to simply just pick up void magic because Alleria said so.
    Actually, Alleria uses the void for good, and from a place of honour as a soldier of the light when she started. Its only the light fantaics accepting only one state that consider the use of void bad, but when you look at it PRAGMATICALLY which is how elves look at things, it makes perfect sense, and from a moral point of view, Alleria's motives and purposes are 100% pure. This wasn't even a self preservation thing, it was part of her destiny and a necessary thing to save Azeroth (not herself) it is slefless, and the light purists would have seen that if they were not so offended by the fact she would wield the void.

So I believe it will be fine, even understood well by high elves, and most elves for that matter. Elves aren't stupid, even Velen understands it and feels it is necessary. The Elune priests have long strode the balance between light and void - in fact isn't Elune both light and shadow?

So not the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    p.s. Blizz, blood elves should have THIS available.. come on.

you should at least have this as an option for blood elves as well, if this and/or void elves is only available on the alliance, I AM QUITTING !
    Actually i disagree, I think some further unique distinction should be between high elves and blood elves, and the eyes are one of the main ones. The eyes fitting the alliance blue also fits well. So no, only high elves should have this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    What I don't understand is, I recall you saying you would immediately switch to Horde if Nightborne became a thing there. Now that apparently Thalassian elves are what you wanted all along, why didn't you do the same for Blood Elves?
    I said so in the message you just snipped. It's not the same thing, it's never felt the same. Besides, I only grew into night elves because of the absence of high elves, and one is allowed to change you know. Start loving thalassian elves more if they were on the alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, Alleria uses the void for good, and from a place of honour as a soldier of the light when she started. Its only the light fantaics accepting only one state that consider the use of void bad, but when you look at it PRAGMATICALLY which is how elves look at things, it makes perfect sense, and from a moral point of view, Alleria's motives and purposes are 100% pure. This wasn't even a self preservation thing, it was part of her destiny and a necessary thing to save Azeroth (not herself) it is slefless, and the light purists would have seen that if they were not so offended by the fact she would wield the void.

So I believe it will be fine, even understood well by high elves, and most elves for that matter. Elves aren't stupid, even Velen understands it and feels it is necessary. The Elune priests have long strode the balance between light and void - in fact isn't Elune both light and shadow?

So not the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually i disagree, I think some further unique distinction should be between high elves and blood elves, and the eyes are one of the main ones. The eyes fitting the alliance blue also fits well. So no, only high elves should have this.
    I was looking through youtube the other day for videos about BlizzCon and I found one about High Elves made recently. Its a bit wordy and rambly but some pretty valid points are made. You may like it Ravenmoon as it talks about why High Elves are a likely possibility. https://youtu.be/TKznl2Y5wNU
    Don't mind Mehrunes or any of the anti-High Elf people... some of them are just trying to trigger people and the other could have Chris Metzen tell them lore and they'd deny it. They want what they want, and if people crush in the boxes of the reality they've created for themselves they get very angry. High Elves and Ogres not being playable at some point would just feel wrong to people playing the franchise since its inception.
    Last edited by The Iron Fist; 2017-10-28 at 03:33 AM.

Better would be high elves ONLY having the blue eyed option while blood elves having both the green and blue, that "feels" right .. it makes sense too that the horde blood elves also have the void elf option, the diference is the high elves only have that option and the blue eyes, you would need blood elf if you wanted a high elf without the void options.

Same for the night elf/nightborne. the night elves would have the two ears options for the nightborne skin as well as regular night elf models, but the horde would only have the nightborne version of the night elf model with the upturned tips.

This makes more sense.

I said so in the message you just snipped. It's not the same thing, it's never felt the same. Besides, I only grew into night elves because of the absence of high elves, and one is allowed to change you know. Start loving thalassian elves more if they were on the alliance.
    You have U-turned, cos you wanted nightborne on the alliance, and you wanted all the night group of elves to be at war against the Thalassian elves whom you were fine with being on the horde side. I generally wanted a peaceful co-existence, but until just now I thought we had switched places - now you don't even care if nightborne are on the horde only as long as high elves become available.

I'm sorry, while I've never had objections to playable high elves, I do care about this, it's not high elves at all cost. I think the nightborne should be available to the night elves at least, for the lore potential and story of the night elves to develop which I think will be suffocated by blood elf lore if they are just side kicks (i.e. the only night elf group on the horde side).

For this reason the minimum blizzard should do is to have both void elves and nightborne available on both sides. However only horde nightborne and alliance high elves would necessitate a separate character creation screen as they are't exactly just an additional skin - nightborne can exist as an extra skin option for night elves, but that won't be possible on the horde cos night elves don't exist, they'll need their own screen. Same with high elves of the void. The void thing can be a skin for blood elves, but it would be weird and silly to see you scroll through night elf skins and up pops a while elf with a completely different character model - it needs its own screen.

I'm not sure I fancy night elves being slingshotted to be a horde thing mainly, while high/blood elf race be an alliance main thing only - but I admit it might be more popular that way. It's an interesting thought though. If most night elf developments, the rebuilding of their ruins, the working together of arcane, divine, nature - the martial groups which seem to all be on the broken isle, start actually be the ones really getting head and these Broken Isle night elves are with the horde, then the lore will probably keep develping new type of night elf society - which is quite unique from the nearly all-druidic alliance night elf group. The Thalassian elves void and starring role in the next expansion via the high elf wing also could be received very very well, especially with the added high elf /human team work as in Lord of the Rings type, if this is seen to generate a lot of interest in wow too, it is possible the current blood elves could end up being a token and sidekick role of the nightborne night elves that joined in 8.0 and the night elves in teh alliance be a token group to the high elf/highborne thing they have there.

However, too many ifs and buts ... what would you do with Malfruion/Tyrande? Ditch them? make them perma neutral? they are too famous for alliance night elves to be the lesser group - unless they move iento neutral roles as their order heads, keeping out of faction conflicts or they ditch them.

Still , I think if its only nightborne on the horde and only void elves on the alliance, that's a bad idea.

I don't think the datamined stuff is a very strong indicator of future subraces (probably just sloppy copy-pasting IMO) but my hope is, if High Elves ever do become playable, their models would be based off of either Nozdormu or the Silvermoon guard. I'm not a fan of the douchey blood elf slouch, and the ghost elf and Kalec models feel a touch boring to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Still , I think if its only nightborne on the horde and only void elves on the alliance, that's a bad idea.
    This is a little curious to me. What could the Nightborne bring to the Alliance that the Highborn don't cover already, besides a slightly different visual palette? It seems like the elves of Eldre'Thalas already fill that cultural niche pretty well, while Nightborne would finally bring a proud ancient civilization to the Horde (the way nelfs and draenei do for the Alliance).

It's amazing how much people care about a race's colors so much more than their culture.

There are perfectly fine Blood Elves, but people want the blue eyed version, inventing whatever story around them to make them fit whatever side they want.
    They abandoned their people, preferring self-righteousness over taking a "whatever is needed" approach towards the wellbeing of their race. Many now seem to view Blood Elves through distrusting or hostile eyes, and have carved a river of blood to seal the separation in recent years.
    To me, they've always seemed perfect as a sub-race to humans. But assuming this Void Elf stuff is real, I'd say big things are going to happen to change that. But that's missing future lore we can only speculate at for now.

As for the Nightborne, just because they are not pale, does not make them Night Elves, or a Night Elf sub-race. They've been separated from Night Elves longer than Blood/High Elves have been. And their culture is more magical, and more city-bound, than even the Blood Elves by far. Culture-wise, Night Elves are closer to Trolls than they are to Nightborne.
    People are letting the posture and darker skin fool their brains into triggering Night Elf synapses, but calling a Nightborne a Night Elf couldn't be more wrong.

@ravenmoon
    I'm glad to see you are taking a more nuanced position now, based on hope, rather than certainty. I hope you won't be disappointed at Blizzcon. But if you are, I hope it won't ruin the whole experience for you. There are still many things that could take this hype train off the rails.
    -Maybe there won't be any sub-races at all!
    -Maybe the listed sub-races are just placeholders while Blizzard experiments with enabling the coding required for enabling sub-races.
    -Maybe becoming Void Elves will change the High Elves' appearance to not be to your liking.
    -Maybe Void Elves doesn't refer to High Elves at all. We're basing all that on Alleria. But for all we know it could rip through the Night Elf Population.

I honestly doubt, even if it's High Elves and it's a real sub-race, they'd even be named Void Elves. It's probably just a file name. Like CrackElf is.

Don't take this as a complaint at you by the way. I just don't want to see you and those like you to suffer a devastating disappointment. I mean, even on this page we have someone yelling they'll quit the game if they don't get what they desire. While we often disagree on things, I do enjoy discussing with you.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Mace, honestly I think it's good that someone strongly opinionated like ravenmoon can change position on things. We're here to exchange opinions to learn and try and argue our case, and hopefully evolve our opinions and perhaps convince people towards some sort of consensus. Or, so I hope. Else why are we even giving our view on things?

To your points: Blizzard isn't going to make a single look available to both sides again. They've already stated that they don't feel it worked out with Pandaren on both sides. Choices will have to be made. And I've already stated my objection to you referring to the Nightborne as Night Elves above.

I also find myself mostly agreeing with @Chemical Ellis.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Well, i came back to this thread expecting some nice debates and discussions and instead find most of it is actually 2 people waging a wall-of-text war. Not surprisingly though, one of them is Mehrunes.

If blizzard wants to put in high elves, it's gonna happen. No amount of head canon is gonna stop that.
    And your point is what, exactly? Because a huge part of my discussion with @Serenais wasn't even about High Elves. And it was rather civil. And do "walls of text" not count as a debate and discussion now? Why, because it hurts your feeble mind? Or are you still triggered by the fact that even your sources don't tell what you want them to tell and I pointed it out to you (I assume you brought up head canon out of nowhere as a rare moment of self-reflection), causing the wall of text not to count because of me, which is why you even "not surprisingly" made it a point to bring me up by name?

So not the same.
    It's not the same because Alleria is in no way, shape or form representative of High Elves as they exist now. She wasn't around for the split, she wasn't even negatively exposed to Blood Elves like the Outland ones whose first contact with Blood Elves was through Kael'thas's demon-loving forces. Alleria was indeed pragmatic. And did what she did for her country. The High Elves were not pragmatic and chose their morals over their country. They do not have the same outlook whatsoever. What Alleria uses the Void for, with what morals guiding her and from what point of view does not address what @Hctaz actually said. Because they focused on the High Elf side of things, while you focused entirely on Alleria in your reply.

Which is the gist of the nonsensical outlook of the High Elves' fanatics. What prevents you from doing it when they are the Horde? Especially since you often make the argument, that is when it's convenient to your narrative, about how people should play both factions to fully experience the story.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Don't mind Mehrunes or any of the anti-High Elf people... some of them are just trying to trigger people and the other could have Chris Metzen tell them lore and they'd deny it. They want what they want, and if people crush in the boxes of the reality they've created for themselves they get very angry. High Elves and Ogres not being playable at some point would just feel wrong to people playing the franchise since its inception.
    The part in bold is hilarious coming from someone who publicly ignored @Friendlyimmolation because he posted sources that destroyed your inane narrative and to which you had no counterargument (not even an attempted one). And the next sentence? Blindly quoting a poster who argued that old lore is invalid just because it's old (weirdly enough in regards to a blue post, so you're achieving multiple levels of lel in regards to the bolded part) and who tried to use Chronicles as an argument about time period not covered by Chronicles?

Then again, given your sign, blindly quoting other posters that trigger you (I mean, now it's everyone against High Elves as if Metzen told you your point of view is the one true truth, because you're the ultimate diva) and pretending that the poster you quoted or you automatically have a point because of it is kinda your forte. Pathetic forte all around, but yours.

@Zulkhan just because he needs to see this shitpost.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical Ellis View Post
    I don't think the datamined stuff is a very strong indicator of future subraces (probably just sloppy copy-pasting IMO) but my hope is, if High Elves ever do become playable, their models would be based off of either Nozdormu or the Silvermoon guard. I'm not a fan of the douchey blood elf slouch, and the ghost elf and Kalec models feel a touch boring to me.
    Since when do Blood Elves slouch? I saw it mentioned a few times in this thread already (though it's the first thread ever in which I've seen it being mentioned) and I'm not really seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical Ellis View Post
    This is a little curious to me. What could the Nightborne bring to the Alliance that the Highborn don't cover already, besides a slightly different visual palette? It seems like the elves of Eldre'Thalas already fill that cultural niche pretty well, while Nightborne would finally bring a proud ancient civilization to the Horde (the way nelfs and draenei do for the Alliance).
    Nighborne offer competent Mages that aren't blocked by Blood Elves on every occasion. Though that's the main difference, if we don't count the color change or the architecture. And Blood Elves fill the spot of a proud ancient civilization already. Their national motto could be pride at all costs and then more pride.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-10-28 at 09:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    It's not the same because Alleria is in no way, shape or form representative of High Elves as they exist now. She wasn't around for the split, she wasn't even negatively exposed to Blood Elves like the Outland ones whose first contact with Blood Elves was through Kael'thas's demon-loving forces. Alleria was indeed pragmatic. And did what she did for her country. The High Elves were not pragmatic and chose their morals over their country. They do not have the same outlook whatsoever. What Alleria uses the Void for, with what morals guiding her and from what point of view does not address what @Hctaz actually said. Because they focused on the High Elf side of things, while you focused entirely on Alleria in your reply.
    Wrong again, Mehrunes. Alleria is a 'dyed in the wool' High Elf who supports the Alliance. More than any other High Elf, she loathes the Horde and Orcs in particular. As she was Ranger-General of Silvermoon, a position passed to her sister Sylvanus after she disappeared through the Dark Portal, she is indeed a leader of her people. Blood Elves are different from High Elves at a cultural level. Think of it like Texas and California. One is very conservative and one is very liberal. As you would know from doing the starting zone Blood Elf quests the aristocracy and mages of Silvermoon differed greatly from the Farstriders, which Alleria was a disciple of. Maybe you should stick to Elder Scrolls lore...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    And your point is what, exactly? Because a huge part of my discussion with @Serenais wasn't even about High Elves. And it was rather civil. And do "walls of text" not count as a debate and discussion now? Why, because it hurts your feeble mind? Or are you still triggered by the fact that even your sources don't tell what you want them to tell and I pointed it out to you (I assume you brought up head canon out of nowhere as a rare moment of self-reflection), causing the wall of text not to count because of me, which is why you even "not surprisingly" made it a point to bring me up by name?
    Love that personal jab there, real mature... *sigh*

I brought you up by name cause A: you're toxic, B: you NEVER say anything short, always a wall of text with you and C: you're so friggin easily baited. I suppose D would be that i simply don't like you, though i'd rather not bring personal opinions into it.

In short, you're too easily antagonised and get outright upset when you feel you need to prove a point. Thanks for proving mine

Now that he has said something to someone else, i shall add in this edit: Will he prove my point and take the bait once more? maybe fail at some witty comeback or have i posted too early, prompting him to take the safe path and ignore it altogether?

Lets see... TOMORROW! Off to trick or treat suckas!
    Last edited by Daevelian; 2017-10-28 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    As for the Nightborne, just because they are not pale, does not make them Night Elves, or a Night Elf sub-race. They've been separated from Night Elves longer than Blood/High Elves have been. And their culture is more magical, and more city-bound, than even the Blood Elves by far. Culture-wise, Night Elves are closer to Trolls than they are to Nightborne.
    But... they both have the word "night" as parts of their names... Does not compute. Are you telling me nightelvenness is not an established concept in WoW and that Elves of the Night is not an established taxonomic group of Elves in it either (both of which do make Nightborne Night Elves)?

People are letting the posture and darker skin fool their brains into triggering Night Elf synapses, but calling a Nightborne a Night Elf couldn't be more wrong.
    The second part of this sentence won't ever get through these two (at least until they make a new fanfiction about Night Elves, like them being the avatars of Elune all this time or whatever). But that's what makes the first part of it all the more apt.

-Maybe Void Elves doesn't refer to High Elves at all. We're basing all that on Alleria. But for all we know it could rip through the Night Elf Population.
    Ah, yes, that is a possibility that hasn't been explored in this thread so far.

I honestly doubt, even if it's High Elves and it's a real sub-race, they'd even be named Void Elves. It's probably just a file name. Like CrackElf is.
    Wait, is that a random example you made up or is it an actual thing?

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Wrong again, Mehrunes. Alleria is a 'dyed in the wool' High Elf who supports the Alliance. More than any other High Elf, she loathes the Horde and Orcs in particular. As she was Ranger-General of Silvermoon, a position passed to her sister Sylvanus after she disappeared through the Dark Portal, she is indeed a leader of her people. Blood Elves are different from High Elves at a cultural level. Think of it like Texas and California. One is very conservative and one is very liberal. As you would know from doing the starting zone Blood Elf quests the aristocracy and mages of Silvermoon differed greatly from the Farstriders, which Alleria was a disciple of. Maybe you should stick to Elder Scrolls lore...
    Alleria has never been Ranger General... She had the opportunity to be, but she passed it up. Sylvanas has been the Ranger General during the events leading to Alleria jumping into the Twisting Nether. The highest position Alleria gained before disappearing was ranger-captain. Good job exhibiting zero credibility whatsoever right off the bat, so "wrong again" my ass. And her support support of the Alliance was always aimed at the well-being of Quel'thalas.

And even if she was Ranger General, her being a leader of her people (a military one, no less) doesn't mean the people following her would have to be carbon copies of her in terms of morals, which was kinda the point. Loathing the Orcs and the Horde also wasn't the point, because neither the Horde nor the Orcs are why High Elves of today (i.e. those who split off after Kael'thas renamed them Blood Elves, with - again - Alleria not being around for that split) had a problem with Blood Elves that led to their exile. Kinda because the Blood Elves joined the Horde only after the exile already happened and because linearity of time is a thing.

And while there is a difference between Farstriders and the Mages, you have the majority of Farstriders as Blood Elves. Who do you think Halduron is and who does he lead? Who do you think Lor'themar was before he became lord regent? The split between High Elves and Blood Elves wasn't along the lines of Farstriders and Magisters. It was along the lines of those who made the pragmatic choice for the good of their country (which is what Alleria has always done) and those who chose moral high ground over that (which, imagine that, Alleria has never done).

Maybe you should stick to not polluting MMO-C's server space.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-10-28 at 10:11 AM.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Yeah, we share quite the history when it comes to biblical pro/anti High Elf discussions. God knows the uncoinceivable amount of acrobatic arguments conjured up only to justify the addition of High Elves time and time and time again. I've read so much stuff over the years that now barely anything impresses me as there's nothing out there I didn't read (and countered) already, one way or another.

About the rest, I think the OP savagely jumped to conclusions out of wishful thinking. I'm not saying it's not gonna happen for sure but the current "proof" looks lacking still. There isn't really much to discuss about, all we have to do is to wait one week or so and see what all of this is about.
    Yep some epic threads, and all we had to contend with each time was their wish fulfilment. It looks like something MIGHT be happening this time though, we just aren't sure what. Before any of them start getting ready to crow though, we always said that Blizzard COULD add High Elves if they wanted. It would just be a dumb decision.

I still can't see them giving High Elves, pale elves indistinguishable from Blood Elves, to the Alliance. Even the Nightborne (if the Horde gets them will not be mistaken for Night Elves), although I mightily dislike being able to use an Alliance model on the Horde (Nightborne would probably use the Night Elf base model).

For all we know, these Void Elves could end up having all the attributes of a creature that gives into the void. Tentacles and mutant claws ala Garrosh, really uglied up.

IF they get some sort of Thalassian Elf, it will not be in the way they have long wanted. Of that I am sure.

Love that personal jab there, real mature... *sigh*
    Top notch self-awareness and/or intellectual honesty right there. Especially when the last few "discussions" you had with me and people like Friendly was popping in into a thread to make a personal jab one liner shitpost rather than addressing anything said in the topic.

I brought you up by name cause A: you're toxic
    Top kek coming from you. And again, given that the wall of text discourse I had was with @Serenais and that discourse was rather civil, you bringing me up, in regards to your logical blunder of how the walls of text and not a discussion, when the wall of text "war" as you put it was not toxic is your usual accuracy.

B: you NEVER say anything short, always a wall of text with you
    Right, always Then again supporting your "point" with lies is a common theme with you.

and C: you're so friggin easily baited.
    At least have the balls to admit that was your only purpose and don't make shit up to mask it. And yes, I will defend myself from people spewing horseshit about me, like you. I'm not sure how that's supposed be a point against me rather than against you, given how you're the one spewing horseshit.

I suppose D would be that i simply don't like you, though i'd rather not bring personal opinions into it.
    Yeah, you totally did not do that at all

In short, you're too easily antagonised and get outright upset when you feel you need to prove a point. Thanks for proving mine
    Is abject nonsense a point now? I mean, I suppose it could in your alt-fact world. And me laughing at you does not constitute me being antagonized, sorry to disappoint.

Now that he has said something to someone else, i shall add in this edit: Will he prove my point and take the bait once more? maybe fail at some witty comeback or have i posted too early, prompting him to take the safe path and ignore it altogether?

Lets see... TOMORROW! Off to trick or treat suckas!
    Again, your point is nonsense. And this entire paragraph is a pre-emptive attempt at being witty about this situation, so yay for your hypocrisy. And take the safe path and ignore it altogether? Wat? Never mind that you making a "point" that somehow gets proven "right" regardless of what I do is you just being monumentally dishonest. But you're the one who ran away from multiple discussions, even when you assured people that you'd get back to the topic later in the day, because even you proved yourself wrong, since you can't read your own sources for shit.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-10-28 at 10:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

But the switch is okay, I'd gladly let the horde have nightborne if that would mean the allinace having high elves. Nothing to inconceivable about the night elf sub-race being playable on the horde, and the blood elf su-race being playable on the alinace, All they need to say is that hey guys, we're making the night elf sub-raceplayable on the horde, and teh blood elf sub-race playable on the alliiance and that will be the end of any confusion.

Ofc some people say they could both be on both factions, so it is a case of the night elf sub-race ALSO playable on the horde, and the blood elf sub-race ALSO playable on the alliance - this i guess would be rather intersting, but it would make the high elf and nightborne rather special as the only sub-races to be available on both factions.

Frankly I don't really care, do waht you must blizz, just make the high elves avaialble, I want

on the alliance
    and if that happens, I don't think i could ever go back to ESO or GW2
    But that's exactly what you are not going to have Ravenmoon. Best case scenario is that, like Worgen, you get that out of combat.

But 90% of the time you are going to play a pointy eared shadow. Maybe even with tentacles or claws.

Because IF this is true, the Alliance is getting VOID ELVES. Not High Elves, Void Elves. There is a difference there.

If you want to play a pale Thalassian elf 100% of the time, the Horde awaits. As it always has.

7+ Year Old Account

Doesn't it just feel right? It feels that this should be part of the alliance.
    Alliance players in a nutshell

if its right and no evil, belongs to alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    No tbh alot of people who are for the High elves are just being shat on by hateful people and cant be bothered arguing against someone who is stubborn thats why alot of us pipe down whats the point in arguing with someone who wont unbudge their stance because they purely hate high elves with a passion and would rather spit obsenities at people because they want to have a bestiality race which will most like not be as popular, look at pandaran, worgen and such they are not as popular as you would think, the beastiality wanters are a very abusive vocal minority and thats all I will say.
    Putting aside the pot calling the kettle black at the beginning, people against High Elves not necessarily hating them or wanting another race over them, just wat...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Alliance gets High Elves.
    They're permanently in Void Form.

God, it's like one of those stories where there's an awful twist whenever somebody makes a wish.
    M. Night Shyamalan does WoW :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

7+ Year Old Account
    I havent swore at anyone so yeah of course pot calling the kettle black indeed, and actually I am right most people who don't want High Elves would either rather have Naga or Tuskarr or some random beast race etc over a High Elf.
    because naga, tuskkar or some random beast race is way better than copy pasterino a horde race

10+ Year Old Account
    I havent swore at anyone so yeah of course pot calling the kettle black indeed, and actually I am right most people who don't want High Elves would either rather have Naga or Tuskarr or some random beast race etc over a High Elf.
    Because the race is already available for play. Naga or Tuskarr would be new and interesting.