7+ Year Old Account
    Varimathras seems to be quite in rough shape by the model, he probably got his demon arse whooped several times over. Not as many as Goroth maybe, but he had no pleasant meantime. I doubt he's sane, and what he believes might be a mix of what he wants to believe and what he assumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Varimathras seems to be quite in rough shape by the model, he probably got his demon arse whooped several times over. Not as many as Goroth maybe, but he had no pleasant meantime. I doubt he's sane, and what he believes might be a mix of what he wants to believe and what he assumes.
    Talking about this, his model is absolutely wicked, I love it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Talking about this, his model is absolutely wicked, I love it!
    It kind of spooks me actually. It looks like his eyes are just empty sockets.

The thread is so calm, I wonder if people are away for the week-end / if they just have nothing to say since the hype kind of went down / if they're disappointed because of the absence of "legitimate" leaks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Yes! And that collar thing around his necks seems to be "merged" to his body. This ugly b*stard got through a rough time with the Legion for sure.

Deleted
    Does anybody have ALL "leaks" stored somewhere? I'd appreciate if someone linked them all for me via quote so I could check if I haven't missed any.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    That, and all of the skin on one of his arms is gone. It's messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Does anybody have ALL "leaks" stored somewhere? I'd appreciate if someone linked them all for me via quote so I could check if I haven't missed any.
    @Paula Deen made a list if I'm not mistaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    There was a weird mumbling guy that seemed to be collecting them all and scribbling notes on walls, if you place some leftover pizza or something on the doorstep he might come shuffling by.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I do kinda want to just put this thread on hold until the reveal to not have anything spoiled, there always seems to be a form of leak no matter what, but there's been so many this year that the real one has probably been ignored.

I still think it's that Cluemancer guy though seeing as he said "The power is in the blood" way before we knew anything about the wound, he was also right about the subraces and that there would be no news the upcoming weeks (he said this before gamescom)

Here's what he said: ( http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5#post47062585 )

• Draenei: stay with us, who forged by light. (Lightforged Draenei)
    • Night elves: high bloodline - high responsibility. (Works with the void elves)
    • Taurens: the winds of winter call us. (Could be Taunka but it also works for Highmountain Tauren as the mountain gives off the winter vibe)
    • Our strength is in the blood. And let us not leave their blessing in these dark days. <- Could be Azeroth's blood or just that the guy got a EXTREMELY lucky guess.
    • Don’t expect news in the near weeks.

Though, it seems awfully specific to be a proper leak, I can't remember there ever being a leak that revealed as much info as this. But I guess we'll just see.

Deleted
    Im quite sure what Varimathras says is part of the foreshadowing business and not just dreadlord small talk. He knows Sylvanas well and we know she was doing shady stuff in Helheim/Stormheim.

what if we (the player character) is actually n'zoth, think about it, we never seen him or heard him, we have slowly been eliminating our opposition until cataclysm when people started to notice us so we had to pull a false flag and get rid of our minion not to arouse suspicion, then we continued until now and when the final threat is over que next expansion we reveal ourselves, you get a different model based on your class/race and a bunch of old god abilities, the "continent" would be the whole of azeroth and surrounding space on a single world server, level cap 1000, raids are us holding against a bunch of npc's, all of this was tested during the illidan questline black temple bit

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I do kinda want to just put this thread on hold until the reveal to not have anything spoiled, there always seems to be a form of leak no matter what, but there's been so many this year that the real one has probably been ignored.

I still think it's that Cluemancer guy though seeing as he said "The power is in the blood" way before we knew anything about the wound, he was also right about the subraces and that there would be no news the upcoming weeks (he said this before gamescom)

• Draenei: stay with us, who forged by light. (Lightforged Draenei)
    • Night elves: high bloodline - high responsibility. (Works with the void elves)
    • Taurens: the winds of winter call us. (Could be Taunka but it also works for Highmountain Tauren as the mountain gives off the winter vibe)
    • Our strength is in the blood. And let us not leave their blessing in these dark days. <- Could be Azeroth's blood or just that the guy got a EXTREMELY lucky guess.
    • Don’t expect news in the near weeks.

Though, it seems awfully specific to be a proper leak, I can't remember there ever being a leak that revealed as much info as this. But I guess we'll just see.
    I like cluemancer's leak, it's one of my top contenders, especially since it tends towards a world revamp! However it's still very vague on some points. Like those horoscopes which tell you such generalistic things that they end up being true. I still like it though, as I said. and "My children are rushing from the depths." could actually refers to Tortollans (being Tortolla's children) revealing themselves to the world.

Since I'm bored I'm gonna take it back point by point to make predictions on this haha!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dodgeme View Post
    what if we (the player character) is actually n'zoth, think about it, we never seen him or heard him, we have slowly been eliminating our opposition until cataclysm when people started to notice us so we had to pull a false flag and get rid of our minion not to arouse suspicion, then we continued until now and when the final threat is over que next expansion we reveal ourselves, you get a different model based on your class/race and a bunch of old god abilities, the "continent" would be the whole of azeroth and surrounding space on a single world server, level cap 1000, raids are us holding against a bunch of npc's, all of this was tested during the illidan questline black temple bit
    Yeah I'm sure N'Zoth would bother starting its journey as a level 1 adventurer helping winemakers in Elwynn's Forest.

level 1 when we start is actually when we somehow break out of the prison so we slowly have to regain power

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOLDOOG View Post
    Im quite sure what Varimathras says is part of the foreshadowing business and not just dreadlord small talk. He knows Sylvanas well and we know she was doing shady stuff in Helheim/Stormheim.
    Not sure if anyone of us knows Sylvanas anymore.
    Yeah, just for Stormheim/Helheim I am considering her extremely untrustworthy, even more than before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgeme View Post
    level 1 when we start is actually when we somehow break out of the prison so we slowly have to regain power
    You aren't even trying.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

if cluemancer is legit

New playable race:
    • It's an honor to receive the gift of wyrm skin from you.

this is spooky

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    The thread is so calm, I wonder if people are away for the week-end / if they just have nothing to say since the hype kind of went down / if they're disappointed because of the absence of "legitimate" leaks.
    Almost as if this is the period "Before the Storm"...
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Almost as if this is the period "Before the Storm"...
    pls.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    if cluemancer is legit

New playable race:
    • It's an honor to receive the gift of wyrm skin from you.

this is spooky
    Drakonid halloween costumes for eeeverryboody! *throws candy corn*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post

Thanks I forgot that post. AND I AM SO HYPED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!