I tried both drivers, both stuttered, but I haven't had an issue since I left my clan so I dunno.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm done with everything there is in this game so far.
    ....and I used to think WoD has no content.

Whatever - I had fun and it was worth the sixty bucks. Doing the raid next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Well, I'm done with everything there is in this game so far.
    ....and I used to think WoD has no content.

Whatever - I had fun and it was worth the sixty bucks. Doing the raid next week.
    WoD didn't have any content though at the start. 1 raid, 8 dungeons and garbage outdoor Apexis dailies.

100 content was consisted of running CM modes for that free 640 or so piece.

And getting 630 gear ready for Highmaul which wasn't even open and was a garbage raid.

This was just posted, So you guys on older CPU's will get to play starting tomorrow.

See I can post good news....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    They are but they were added "to fund events like festival of the lost" which isnt happening. Throw in a new levelling format designed to send you back to the cash shop repeatedly or your 10 engram limit fills up with cash shop lockboxes which stops you getting in game gear when regular engrams share the same inventory space and its all looking a bit greasy.
    If your 10 engram slots get filled up, any more engrams that drop go to your postmaster so you can pick them up later.

If I buy destiny 2 will I need future expansion packs to enjoy previous content?
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

From what you've able to see so far, how is the PC version of Destiny 2? Besides the technical issues which I hope will get fixed soon, would you recommend it?
    Too Greedy - my blog about WoW and Gold

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that whats going on? Seems like my game acts as if its running in the background and starts stuttering after an hour or so of playing. Restarting it fixes it but it's definitely recurring.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    If I buy destiny 2 will I need future expansion packs to enjoy previous content?
    If they pull the same stunt as Destiny 1......Yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    From what you've able to see so far, how is the PC version of Destiny 2? Besides the technical issues which I hope will get fixed soon, would you recommend it?
    Really depends if you like that style of gameplay and the content that's there. I recommend watching some videos or stream's to give u a idea on if you like it or not.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

We dont know.
    If we look at D1 the answer is yes.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

My friends and I are all enjoying it, but it depends heavily on what you're looking for. This isn't a replacement for the big subscription mmos like wow or ff14. There is more content than most AAA games, but not an infinite amount.

If you're asking about a comparison between PC and consoles, then yes, getting the PC version is worth it. The game looks better, plays better, and sounds better on PC, assuming you're not playing on a toaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Really depends if you like that style of gameplay and the content that's there. I recommend watching some videos or stream's to give u a idea on if you like it or not.
    I might avoid it than a stunted release + technical issue that potentially won't slow down incoming dlc which could lock me out of content in the future. I've even heard it locked you out of some of the content you paid for as well. I won't bitch anymore after this post but this and the loot box drama taken place in the battlefront expansion are making me to wary. The game looks awesome but the people behind it are assholes.

We lost a months worth of playtime and it still launched with issues. The dlc won't be delayed though.

https://gamerant.com/destiny-2-dlc-pc/
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-10-29 at 09:11 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

I might avoid it than a stunted release + technical issue that potentially won't slow down incoming dlc which could lock me out of content. It even lock you out of some content you paid for as well. I won't bitch just done with Ea overalls at this but have fun though game looks great just hate the assholes running.
    For what the game has now (besides endgame its shit) its a solid experience IMO. But some aspects of the game do get old fast even if you play casually. If we go by bungies history you will lose content as expansion's come out.

A example of this is Nightfall's. You can do them now but if they release a new strike with the expansion you will not be able to do them unless you get the expansion.

Its something they did many time's before and did not fix it anytime at all.

We lost a months worth of playtime and it still launched with issues. The dlc won't be delayed though.

https://gamerant.com/destiny-2-dlc-pc/
    Ya they made it clear early on they want the DLC to release on all 3 platforms at the same time. Its also why the game hasn't seen any major changes yet.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-10-29 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your input. Are there any streamers you would recommend? I tend to disregard some of them because they're clearly being paid to say good things and then when you try the game by yourself you get disappointed. Do you know some who are more independent and who provide well built reviews on Destiny 2?
    Too Greedy - my blog about WoW and Gold

Thanks for your input. Are there any streamers you would recommend? I tend to disregard some of them because they're clearly being paid to say good things and then when you try the game by yourself you get disappointed. Do you know some who are more independent and who provide well built reviews on Destiny 2?
    https://www.twitch.tv/cohhcarnage
    https://www.youtube.com/user/CohhCar...able_polymer=1

Hes playing it casually and has no bias to the game ether way. A lot of the big streamers do have a bias (in one direction or another). He also has the videos up on his Youtube channel.

He doesn't do reviews, but you can watch his gameplay and he's asked questions a lot. I think so far hes enjoying the game but like I said also playing it casually.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-10-29 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Thats the thing that people dislike though. You want to get those engrams out the mailbox? gotta go to the cashshop first wise consumer! and look at this booster item that gets you more engrams! what deals!
    Its not game breaking but its also impossible to 100% ignore and that design alone is just greasy enough and the assumption seems to be so few people liked the eververse showing up mid D1's lifespan that it wasnt a big enough money maker so they are putting it more im players face in hopes that the bait snags some whales while the rest of us just go 'hey tess get this bullshit out my inventory, great see ya, back to the actual game' and leave the whales to their dank meme emotes.
    That seems like such a stretch, like people just trying extra hard to find something to complain about. I mean, the literal same thing happens with every other inventory slot. Does that mean there's some slimy reason they're forcing me to look at my bank and deposit stuff?

There's enough legitimate things to complain about that it feels like that complaint is just scraping the bottom of the barrel.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    There's enough legitimate things to complain about that it feels like that complaint is just scraping the bottom of the barrel.
    Agreed, The cash shop sitting next to the post master isn't a legit thing to be pissed about.

Hell if I was one of the people who bought MT's I would be annoyed it wasn't there lol.

Finally got to play and got to level 20.

Completed my Titan subclasses doing public events on Titan and farming loot boxes between events.

Got to just over 200 light and still haven't completed the main story. Before i logged off i accidently cleared one of those hidden sectors while looking for entrance of the carrier. Damned entrence only needed neon signs to be more obvious and i still got lost.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Had the game glitch/lag out while I was turning in a crucible quest tonight. Instead of turning it in for the one engram it was worth, it proceeded to purchase 20+ of the crucible ghosts for all my legendary shards. Luckily for me, Bungie has a deep and committed support ticket system embedded right in the game...except it doesn't. I had to contact Blizzard just to complain about someone else's game they sell.

And I know what's going to happen b/c of their 'we don't do these things FAQ' on their website which is BS since it was their game's fault and not me purchasing anything 'accidentally'. So I guess this will be forcing Blizzard to refund the entire game b/c I'm not going to play a game that has no real support.
    BAD WOLF

What sort of weapon preference do you giys have btw? Like we more or less go with the best drop but what types do you prefer to get for your slots?

I mostly really prefer having a full auto and scout rifle to cover most situations. Smgs eat through ammo and clips. Most handguns dont spew enough lead to handle hordes but seem to do well against priority targets. Ive never really liked burst fire weapons, whether its rifles or handguns.

I like to keep a variety of grenade launchers, shotguns, sniper rifles, fusion rifles etc and use them depending on the situation.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-10-30 at 04:33 PM.