Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I'll channel the Sybill Trelawney within me and do my best!

But Trelawney is a....ahh never mind. Good luck. Tell us who dies next expansion.

7+ Year Old Account

A delicious one for sure!
    There are 10 types of people in this thread. (joke in binary)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Regular wizard or Hogwarts wizard?

A delicious one for sure!
    Regular wizard! Though I do have a hufflepuff scarf out in the car haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    But Trelawney is a....ahh never mind. Good luck. Tell us who dies next expansion.
    Amazing is the word you're looking for I'm sure. She's a Ravenclaw afterall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    Overwatch is just the FotM right now. Also I'd expect a few more expansion themed products after the reveal.
    I agree with this line of thinking. It's hard to include merch for an unannounced xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    It looks so peaceful and relaxing
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    There are 10 types of people in this thread. (joke in binary)
    Haha love it!

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    Regular wizard! Though I do have a hufflepuff scarf out in the car haha.
    Cute, is it the regular one of Newt Scamander's version? I really have to order a Ravenclaw one one of these days, but they mainly sell those with the movie house colours and not the book colours which are dark blue and bronze (instead of silver) !

• We create new covenant, the better than Horde or Alliance.
    The... MEGAFORCE??
    F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    Overwatch is just the FotM right now. Also I'd expect a few more expansion themed products after the reveal.
    I don't get this, OW has been consistently and increasingly popular since the day it was announced, and I don't see that changing any time soon. It's been out a year and a half and its still nsanely popular and only growing, you really can't say that about any other FPS (especially on PC).

How can something be flavor of the month if it's been super popular for 18 months and hyped up for like the two years before that?

Besides, its not like Blizzard has multiple games in different genres doing well or something. :P

Deleted
    If you are bored before Blizzcon play the Blizzcon Text-Adventure:
    https://blizzcon.com/en-us/event-info/tickets/textual

Its has Pirates, Bananas, Tentacles and Mozart!

My ending:
    The crew is inspired by a lawless existence, and together you test yourselves against the Pacific. Your low-speed pursuits of anchored liners, set to live classical music, so terrify your targets that they abandon ship before you arrive.

In time, you become so central to privateering history that television accounts barely mention Mozart, referring to him as your sidekick, “Wigmann.” He’s not even wearing a wig.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Okay question for you guys and gals:

Do you think we will ever see any of the people from AU Draenor again?

I mean, I ask because I was lazily farming HFC and didn't skip the end cinematic, and whatshername the Draenei (who I always kind of liked, fuck the haters) was all "If you ever need us Khadgar, we will be here!" and Khadgar is like "Yo see you on the flipside", which could be intepreted as "Hahaha fuck no bye forever AU jerks!" or "You will definitely randomly reappear at some point when Blizzard needs a Deus Ex Machina army".
    I think we'll see Yrel again. Most of the rest of them I'm not sure about, but Yrel proved to be really, really popular among players, and she did promise to come help us in our time of need once things on Draenor had gotten a bit better.

Deleted
    Amazing is the word you're looking for I'm sure. She's a Ravenclaw afterall.
    The best Ravenclaw is Luna though.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    I don't get this, OW has been consistently and increasingly popular since the day it was announced, and I don't see that changing any time soon. It's been out a year and a half and its still nsanely popular and only growing, you really can't say that about any other FPS (especially on PC).

How can something be flavor of the month if it's been super popular for 18 months and hyped up for like the two years before that?

Besides, its not like Blizzard has multiple games in different genres doing well or something. :P
    WoW fans have NEVER been able to share the spotlight well goes back to competing MMOs in the BC/Wrath era.

Honestly, though, Overwatch is Blizz's biggest money maker with those loot boxes and the constant stream of holiday loot boxes. But it has some serious community problems to resolve if it wants to keep being a money printer.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post

You can say that about most AAA FPS games, CoD was "fotm" for year, then Battlefield was for a short time, followed by CS:GO (which is still growing afaik) and now Overwacth.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    If you are bored before Blizzcon play the Blizzcon Text-Adventure:
    https://blizzcon.com/en-us/event-info/tickets/textual

Its has Pirates, Bananas, Tentacles and Mozart!
    Sooo many dinosaurs references as well! Sauropods, Brontosorus, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    The best Ravenclaw is Luna though.
    Luna is so cool she's out of the competition!

Haha love it!

Cute, is it the regular one of Newt Scamander's version? I really have to order a Ravenclaw one one of these days, but they mainly sell those with the movie house colours and not the book colours which are dark blue and bronze (instead of silver) !
    It is just the normal hufflepuff scarf. It's actually pretty nice when the weather here gets super cold. Especially nice when I get the occasional cute girl who comments on it

I am expecting a plush Jaina.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    I am expecting a plush Jaina.
    Body Pillow Jaina. /s
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way... I doubt anyone was actually seriously taking the Blizzcon Text-Adventure as any kind of hint, but just in case you were you should know that it was up in April this year with the exact same scenarios. So don't think any of it has to do anything with the expansion.