This expansion will be shitty since Sylvanas is going to be the one to die.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Blizzcon mounts also make more sense now, it's horde and alliance themed.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Purging the brotherhood?

Purging the brotherhood?!?!?!

Without me there is no brotherhood!

Anyway, I don't know if I am hyped by that fragment or just dissapointed that it would seem we will get another faction war soon.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    FTFY

/10chars
    Thank you for doing what I decided not to.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    snip
    I love you, sir. I can't find the words to say how awesome the logos are <3

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Oh yeah, nah. The Siege is almost certainly the Broken Shore of 8.0, though. That big event that gets the ball rolling and points our sails at Kul'tiras.
    We don't even know if a siege is happening. We don't know if the Horde agrees to follow Sylvanas into the war.

Deleted
    they just rebuilt the Stormwind Park and now they destroy it LOL

5+ Year Old Account
    Honestly? I'm cool with the faction war being a part of what goes down.

I really hope they don't Garrosh up Sylvanas. I want her to be an antagonist to the Alliance, absolutely, but I don't want her to drop face first down the "Irredeemably Evil" hole and wind up a raid boss that the Horde and Alliance both have to work together to destroy.

Honestly? I kind of hope we get her and Greymane as opposing Raid Bosses in faction-specific raids where the Horde takes down Greymane and the Alliance takes down Sylvanas and both of them wind up taken out of positions of power, leaving the Desolate Council as the Forsaken ruling group while the Worgen have to turn to Tess Greymane as their new leader (Since her bro is dead and she's next in line of succession).

I just don't have a whole lot of faith that Blizzard can create antagonism without iredeemable evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    And a full world revamp!
    Hoping for that, but not counting on it.
    Keeping expectations as low as possible, but the hype is interfering.

Remember ingame when Thrall stopped Jaina from drowning Orgrimmar in a tidal wave?

ME NEITHER.

People are forgetting this is one out of context PROLOGUE to a book that takes place BEFORE THE EXPANSION.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Blizzcon mounts also make more sense now, it's horde and alliance themed.
    Having faction-specific mounts for the CE also would make sense. Raptor for Horde, Seabraid for Ally.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    This expansion will be shitty since Sylvanas is going to be the one to die.
    She isn't though. It's gonna be Genn, they've stated that no other horde leader will be in danger, Ion himself had to say that because people criticized them for alliance favoritism.

And if it isn't Genn, then it's going to be Jaina. I don't think Tyrande is important enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Having faction-specific mounts for the CE also would make sense. Raptor for Horde, Seabraid for Ally.
    Yep. This makes me think the Horde goes to Zandalar to start and the Alliance goes to Kul'tiras, then reconvenes in other zones.

Its obvious Sylvanas will die and "her 3rd death" will usher in the next major villian.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What if horde gets Stormwind as a new city and Alliance takes Lordaeron back
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Honestly? I'm cool with the faction war being a part of what goes down.

I really hope they don't Garrosh up Sylvanas. I want her to be an antagonist to the Alliance, absolutely, but I don't want her to drop face first down the "Irredeemably Evil" hole and wind up a raid boss that the Horde and Alliance both have to work together to destroy.

Honestly? I kind of hope we get her and Greymane as opposing Raid Bosses in faction-specific raids where the Horde takes down Greymane and the Alliance takes down Sylvanas and both of them wind up taken out of positions of power, leaving the Desolate Council as the Forsaken ruling group while the Worgen have to turn to Tess Greymane as their new leader (Since her bro is dead and she's next in line of succession).

I just don't have a whole lot of faith that Blizzard can create antagonism without iredeemable evil.
    I think Sylvanas will be a more cunning, manipulative "Garrosh". As in, instead of forcing the Horde to go to war, she makes the Alliance push the Horde into it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think everybody jumping to conclusions about the story of the expansion is a bit premature.

As interesting as it is, the prologue of the book is simply setting up the plot of the book. It's not setting up the expansion by itself. The expansion will likely be set up towards the end of the book, just like it was with Theramore (its destruction) and Garrosh's trial (his escape with Wrathion).
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenNorth View Post
    As a dwarf main I find it hilarious that the horde is going for Stormwind, choosing to completely bypass Ironforge.

Sylvanas basically admits the dwarven city would be too hard a nut to crack for the horde.
    Or she could just be sailing from Kalimdor and attacking them from the sea... Main horde army is in Orgrimmar not the Undercity.