7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Remember ingame when Thrall stopped Jaina from drowning Orgrimmar in a tidal wave?
    wasnt that kalec?

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Stormwind best horde capital.!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Blizzcon mounts also make more sense now, it's horde and alliance themed.
    I still want that Horde styled mount...
    The other faction one bores me...Everything about the blue faction bores me.
    Sorry.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Honestly? I'm cool with the faction war being a part of what goes down.

I really hope they don't Garrosh up Sylvanas. I want her to be an antagonist to the Alliance, absolutely, but I don't want her to drop face first down the "Irredeemably Evil" hole and wind up a raid boss that the Horde and Alliance both have to work together to destroy.

Honestly? I kind of hope we get her and Greymane as opposing Raid Bosses in faction-specific raids where the Horde takes down Greymane and the Alliance takes down Sylvanas and both of them wind up taken out of positions of power, leaving the Desolate Council as the Forsaken ruling group while the Worgen have to turn to Tess Greymane as their new leader (Since her bro is dead and she's next in line of succession).

I just don't have a whole lot of faith that Blizzard can create antagonism without iredeemable evil.
    Exactly.

I'd expect cliche on cliche with no depth and little substance between "RRRR!!! I am this bad because the other side killed someone I knew / my people / bla bla bla". Or even "I was being secretly possessed by an Old God, the real me is good" (I think I am going to vomit if this happens).

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    I think everybody jumping to conclusions about the story of the expansion is a bit premature.

As interesting as it is, the prologue of the book is simply setting up the plot of the book. It's not setting up the expansion by itself. The expansion will likely be set up towards the end of the book, just like it was with Theramore (its destruction) and Garrosh's trial (his escape with Wrathion).
    Classic Simca, coming in to normalize the hype levels a bit.

(It's just not working for me)

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone else wanna discuss how unlikely it is that Sylvanas would actually be able to make a true assault on Stormwind? Assault from land means her forces have to amass in Lordaeron and move south past Ironforge. They would either have to assault Ironforge first and deal with the Dwarves and Gnomes (which means that Stormwind now knows they are on the way) or they have to try and find someway to not get spotted on the way.

Obviously the Forsaken have quite an armada, but would they really be able to take out Stormwind's fleets and air brigades? I just don't see how they would realistically launch a full assault on Stormwind at this time. Maybe the blood will give some form of advantage in this regard?
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    I love you, sir. I can't find the words to say how awesome the logos are <3
    I still think your logo is better, but thanks! <3 I don't even understand how you did half that detail for the border on EoA.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    She isn't though. It's gonna be Genn, they've stated that no other horde leader will be in danger, Ion himself had to say that because people criticized them for alliance favoritism.

And if it isn't Genn, then it's going to be Jaina. I don't think Tyrande is important enough.
    No. Sylvanas is the one who wants to start a war. Thats a fact. And jaina was the one who warned everyone this would come. Seriously, Sylvanas is in grave danger right now, admit it fanboys

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzcon need to come sooner.

Someone build a TARDIS already!

10+ Year Old Account
    I cab bearly hold my excitement, had to moves caves, old one is sooooo flooded with pee right now.

#TeamBear is ready for tomorrow. Whatever happens, know that I love you all, and I had the chance to meet some incredibly awesome people in this thread.

You know the drill m8s, wet salmon and humen cub 2 success <4

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Oh yeah, nah. The Siege is almost certainly the Broken Shore of 8.0, though. That big event that gets the ball rolling and points our sails at Kul'tiras.
    Here’s my new hope, the Old Gods conquer both Orgrimmar and Stormwind full out in game. Horde and Alliance retreat to something and Kul’Tiras respectively.

http://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/w...d-1024x595.jpg I’d love to see Orgrimmar and Stormwind become Old God infected like the Hearthstone board of Stormwind.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I think Sylvanas will be a more cunning, manipulative "Garrosh". As in, instead of forcing the Horde to go to war, she makes the Alliance push the Horde into it.
    Maybe? But when I say "Garrosh" I mean "Clearly evil Hitler parallel whose blatant racism and disregard for everyone not-Orc is horrible" and "Tries to eat an evil power source larger than her own head"

The second one is even part of the Evil Overlord rules!

Deleted
    wait dident i say we would get an expansion based around a hord vs alliance plot?

CALLED IT !

Also the Desolate Council, and Sylvanas not really caring about it makes me feel like this is leadup for Calia to show up in Undercity.

Ugh, faction war really? Snoozeriffic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    ...Until the Horde has access to the Deepwind Tram, that is.
    ...which first leads through a very, *very* long and narrow submerged tunnel with A GLASS CEILING, which eventually leads into Tinkertown, filled with scared tinker Gnome refugees from Gnomeregan.

Yeah. That will end well. Be my guest.

Boy I can sense it. Kel'Thuzad will return. He's the leader of the Desolate Council. Midway to Siege of Stormwind Kel will attempt coup and capture Undercity with his followers which will prompt Sylvanas to withdraw her forces from Stormwind. And in turn Alliance will counter attack and the war will begin which kickstarts the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of Blizzcon, are these mounts still obtainable to get or it's too late?
    For the Horde!

Ok, i read the entire thing and theres a couple of stuff id like to point out:

1. Jaina is still the keyart, not sylvannas, dont kid yourselves.
    2. Sylvannas aiming for stormwind after genn fucked things up its only natural and lay the base ground for the story.
    3. I dont think "before the storm" is a title appropriate for a filler expac, they careful chose the words for that and the color.
    4. Silithus is alive =P
    5. The new forsaken cult is most likely dealing with the void imo

If Sylvanas dies, it's time to SPIN.
    THE.
    WHEEL