Poll: If they announce legacy would you play them?

Holy shit :0

Lets up they don't fuck it up! PLEASE DONT FUCK IT UP!

Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    Private servers have less then legal and incomplete code. It's why so many where so very broken so so long. Blizzard kept little if anything
    Looks like I was right I mean how stupid can a person be to believe that a company that created game doesnt have original code!!

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will never have a life again. I'm going to be calling out of work, glued to my computer into all hours of the night.
    BAD WOLF

This is the best Blizzcon ever

Who else knew legacy servers were coming when he started talking about ice cream?

Deleted
    My heart almost stopped when he said "Vanilla". OMG

Deleted
    I cant beleive it, blizzard you have done it again, you have made me fall in love with you all over again, i am so fucking happy!!!

fucking hell, OUT OF NOWHERE
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Deleted
    Hurray
    Now big hopes for Blizz that it will be great again. Hope it will not take xx years. I am happy that they made a deccission to make WoW Classic Big thanks Blizz love you

Well I didn't see that coming, I guess I have to eat my words.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Welp. I and a lot of others were wrong. I ADMIT IT. Wonder how many years itll be in dev.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Welp. I and a lot of others were wrong. I ADMIT IT. Wonder how many years itll be in dev.
    They already had it, whats there to develop?

i'm going to call it right here:
    the legacy servers will be extremely popular for a couple of months while people ride the nostalgia train and/or newer players check it out for a sense of perspective.

within 6 months there will start to be an overwhelming mob-cry about how this-or-that feature from 'now' is missing and is an essential part of gameplay, and they'll start to incorporate aspects of current game design into the classic servers.

within 15 months people will be bitching about how bored they are and how there's nothing to do on these stupid one-expansion servers, and they'll start scheduling re-release dates for the expansions.

within a couple years, the legacy servers will be identical to the live servers excepting they are a couple years behind on expansions, then a certain group of people will bemoan endlessly how there's no vanilla server, and because the hardware is in place now to make it easy to do they'll open up a new fresh legacy server and the cycle will start over.

welcome to your niche temporary distraction folks, rub your nips while it's still new and exciting because it's not going to last long.

Welp those people saying they will never happen will probably be feeling pretty silly now?

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't think they'd do it, but I'm glad they are. Classic is fun in its own way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck all of you.

You know exactly who you are.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

I must say the anouncement of classic server sounds more exciting than the new expansion. Somehow Battle for Azeroth seems underwhelming to me :/
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Lol at all the scrubs who said this would never happen and there was no demand.
    You must feel like idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Almaric View Post
    This is funny as fuck. 123 pages about something that will never happen, you guys have too much free time
    Do you have something to say now?
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

10+ Year Old Account
    Well shit, look at that. Legacy server confirmed! Hopefully it'll be part of the normal subscription.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama