Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If Teldrassil gets burned to the ground, yet the Forsaken defend Lordaeron, I will call out Blizzard on its faction bias bullshit until I'm blue in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by hambanner View Post
    Teldrassil definitely burns in the cinematic.

My first ever WoW toon was a nelf. Bye bye WoW.
    Haha, that's your "I quit" moment? The world NOT being the same stale shit?

I really hope so. They made a point to say EK is Alliance now and Kalimdor is Horde. If they're going to go with the boring faction war crap, then there should at least be consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Megas Elekmatos View Post
    I'm on both sides here but gameplay wise taking away Undercity is just as much of a dickmove as Teldrassil.
    I kinda get the impression (and I haven't watched the panel - just whats been reported here) that there are new capital cities in the new zones - one for each faction. They may well have decided that they dont need new capital cities in ADDITION to the old ones so have got rid or two original ones. Question then is - why not Silvermoon and The Exadar as almost noone uses them?

Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    Dunno about Lordaeron but Teldrassil is almost definitely dead.. As a tree you don't really come back from being burned to ashes no matter how magical.. x_x
    Just like Nordrassil, right? Remember, that tree that exploded and had roots growing out of it immediately after?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cassidin View Post
    I kinda get the impression (and I haven't watched the panel - just whats been reported here) that there are new capital cities in the new zones - one for each faction. They may well have decided that they dont need new capital cities in ADDITION to the old ones so have got rid or two original ones. Question then is - why not Silvermoon and The Exadar as almost noone uses them?
    It would require renovating those zones.

And you are crazy if you think Silvermoon isn't used.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, we have so many capitals, think maybe time to say good bye to some.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Where are the night elves refugees going to go though? To the EK? They're barely present there. What about the blood elves? I'm so confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Perhaps the Alliance takes over Lordaeron (and possibly Quel'thalas) to make the Alliance the only faction on the Eastern Kingdoms, this would make the much desired retaking of Stromgarde possible.

At the same time the Horde would burn down Teldrassil and take over north Kalimdor. But what would happen to the capital cities of the Forsaken, Blood Elves, Night Elves and Draenei? Maybe they get a new city? It does kind of make sense to have each faction control half the world.
    Don't forget Worgens.... they are basically sheltered by Darnassus

They've been stressing throughout the presentations so far that the Alliance will own Eastern Kingdoms and the Horde will own Kalimdor. Lordaeron isn't destroyed, it will probably be reclaimed for the glory of the Alliance. Teldrassil is burned, I assume the Forsaken will redecorate it in their own style.

There's no fucking way they're just deleting two capital cities. We're merely exchanging them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassidin View Post
    Question then is - why not Silvermoon and The Exadar as almost noone uses them?
    I'm not a fan of draenei on any level, but I love The Exodar and the draenei starting areas. I sometimes go there just to AFK for a bit. The music and atmosphere is super soothing. As for Silvermoon, I reckon that's where all the Horde sexual deviants and freaks congregate. Kinda like Goldshire for the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Where are the night elves refugees going to go though? To the EK? They're barely present there. What about the blood elves? I'm so confused.
    We need to build a wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    Dunno about Lordaeron but Teldrassil is almost definitely dead.. As a tree you don't really come back from being burned to ashes no matter how magical.. x_x
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7i6CvaY8lI

This is all I have to say.

EDIT : Actually not. Damn WC3 cinematics were so good.
    Last edited by Koward; 2017-11-03 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Just like Nordrassil, right? Remember, that tree that exploded and had roots growing out of it immediately after?

- - - Updated - - -

It would require renovating those zones.

And you are crazy if you think Silvermoon isn't used.
    Ok it's used. Its a useful nearby capital city for the levelling up belfs. Dont get me wrong - its a beautiful city and I would love to have seen more love given to it - but I think on most servers its the deadest city. Even more so than Thunder Bluff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    It belongs to people who were slaughtered in the area, and risen as an Undead now.
    Sorry, but ownership doesn't go to their corpses. It has always and will always belong to the Humans and now Blizzard is solidifying that by actually giving it to us. Sure, we lose Teldrassil but Night Elves are scum and the root of all our problems anyway so they deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    I'm not a fan of draenei on any level, but I love The Exodar and the draenei starting areas. I sometimes go there just to AFK for a bit. The music and atmosphere is super soothing. As for Silvermoon, I reckon that's where all the Horde sexual deviants and freaks congregate. Kinda like Goldshire for the Alliance.
    probably correct on both counts - but they are still the least used.

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Lordaeron was never yours to begin with. If anything, this is a hit to the Alliance.
    The entirety of the forsaken population are former lordaeron humans, its their fucking home lol.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Sorry, but ownership doesn't go to their corpses.
    Why not, exactly?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Haha, that's your "I quit" moment? The world NOT being the same stale shit?
    Well I do realise that you might be desperately yearning for major change in the world, like your daddy finally coming back home like mommy promised, but I don't see myself playing a HvA xpac anyway and burning Teldrassil is a good expression of the sentiment.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    The entirety of the forsaken population are former lordaeron humans, its their fucking home lol.
    "former" being the keyword. They betrayed the Alliance so no, it doesn't belong to them. They may currently inhabit it but that won't last much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    They're undead abberrations, they have no legal claim to the land. I'm glad it's finally returning to the rightful hands of the Alliance.