Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

vanilla haters are saltier than the dead sea

why is there so much negativity from fuckboys about Vanilla being announced on these forums? Why is the modern wow community so toxic? You sound so dumb hating on the game that made the game you play now. if your favorite flavor of ice cream is cookies and ice cream, you sound dumb as fuck hating vanilla. You just got a brand new expansion announced go throw a party about it. Majority of you are jealous that Vanilla is overshadowing the new expansion and want to see the game fail so we can go back to your lobby

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    why is there so much negativity from fuckboys about Vanilla being announced on these forums? Why is the modern wow community so toxic? You sound so dumb hating on the game that made the game you play now. if your favorite flavor of ice cream is cookies and ice cream, you sound dumb as fuck hating vanilla. You just got a brand new expansion announced go throw a party about it. Majority of you are jealous that Vanilla is overshadowing the new expansion and want to see the game fail so we can go back to your lobby
    You seem agitated, bro. Something on your mind?
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

Because of people like you who make posts to blatantly bash the current game with your "lobby" remarks. You know exactly what you are doing so don't play innocent.

You are no better than those who blindly hate on Vanilla when you go attacking the current game. So congratulations you just made the Legacy crowd look silly by attacking another crowd.

One could even say you are jealous of the current game if you felt the need to make a post attacking it and people who don't agree with your opinion that one game is subjectively better than the other?
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-11-04 at 06:34 AM.

Exactly, the announcement of Legacy was a blessing, not a curse.

You think vanilla-haters are salty? You've obviously never met Hav0kk.

Most likely because it feels like a waste of money that could be spend on other things.
    It's like re-releasing a old iPhone where they have to reproduce the old code.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2017-11-04 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Nobody said it was.

But posts like the OP which have that little sniff of bashing the modern game only makes the Legacy crowd look bad and just as petty as those blindly hating on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Should probably wait a month or two after it's release before saying stuff like this. WoW Classic is the ultimate test as to whether people actually liked vanilla or liked playing vanilla for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Most likely because it feels like a waste of money that could be spend on other things.
    Well it doesn't seem to have affected the current expansion so far.

And it's a multi billion dollar company. I doubt this is going to end up bankrupting them.

Calling everyone haters and fuckboys is probably a fantastic way to get people to express positivity. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Because of people like you who make posts to blatantly bash the current game with your "lobby" remarks.

You are no better than those who blindly hate on Vanilla when you go attacking the current game.
    the game does play like a lobby. there are menus everywhere and very little travel time with all the portals, whistles, cutscenes (not cinematics) and all that jazz that is not an insult its the truth. It wasnt meant to be offensive, why does that bother you? If you prefer that , i dont care

Hmmm, so much for the politeness of the "classic wow" community ...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Should probably wait a month or two after it's release before saying stuff like this. WoW Classic is the ultimate test as to whether people actually liked vanilla or liked playing vanilla for free.
    I can't imagine playing Vanilla again. It was painfully unfun. The only thing it had going for it was it was more casual friendly than EQ.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    but enough about pet battles.

the game does play like a lobby. there are menus everywhere and very little travel time with all the portals, whistles, cutscenes (not cinematics) and all that jazz that is not an insult its the truth. It wasnt meant to be offensive, why does that bother you? If you prefer that , i dont care
    You cared enough to make a forum post attacking people who disagree with your subjective opinion.

So again. When you go around insulting the current game because you dislike it and attacking those who don't agree with your opinion you only make the ones who support Legacy look bad. So congratulations. Your little thread just backfired on you.

But keep making us people who support Legacy look bad by attacking others. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-11-04 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    I can't imagine playing Vanilla again. It was painfully unfun. The only thing it had going for it was it was more casual friendly than EQ.
    This is one of those "vanilla was the worst thing ever, and I should know, because I played on a daily basis the entire time" posts, isn't it?

I don't know man. I'm pretty sure everyone's happy that Blizzard is finally doing those servers to rid us of obnoxious characters as yourself. I think you're a great candidate for the Asylum Servers. Enjoy your time. Pity is, you'll be back after 3 months, pestering us with some other shit that you by then will have decided that you have to harp on about to no end.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    you are aware that thousands of people play on scattered amount of private servers and the most legit ones that have the highest chance of getting taken down are some of the most populated, people would rather take a chance and invest long hours of time and endure waking up and losing all their progress than play on retail servers

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    This is one of those "vanilla was the worst thing ever, and I should know, because I played on a daily basis the entire time" posts, isn't it?
    It was, especially if you wanted to play something non-meta.
    Plus all the shitty bugs, terrible connections and easy gameplay.

Back then it wasn't "easy", just super grindy and people didn't know a single thing about the game.
    Now? Well, should be pretty easymode.

Some people will certainly like it if they never played Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    I don't know man. I'm pretty sure everyone's happy that Blizzard is finally doing those servers to rid us of obnoxious characters as yourself. I think you're a great candidate for the Asylum Servers. Enjoy your time. Pity is, you'll be back after 3 months, pestering us with some other shit that you by then will have decided that you have to harp on about to no end.
    see heres what Im referring too