10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Also, who's the big brute and the little midget in this picture:
    https://imgur.com/W2fYeAW

Is it Saurfang, Nathanos and Sylvanas?

Doesn't look like an orc and Nathanos to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Id be in this thread more but my brother started playing wow again so im playing with him. He quit before Nighthold released I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    That's my prediction yes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Doesn't look like an orc and nathanos to me though.

Deleted
    It's clearly Saurfang wearing T1 and Nathanos wearing a coat and a quivver on his back. Nathanos is Sylvanas' right hand man, Saurfang is a major Horde military leader and is the only Horde leader next to Sylvanas in the cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Weather owl is dead.

Honestly, I hope the Night Elves try fleeing, and I hope Sylvanas gives the order to open fire.

Push her past the moral event horizon.

Oh and burn Malfurian to death. Just so Tyrande becomes well written again.
    My prediction on how it happens is this:

• Pushed by Greymane (and maybe Jaina) after rumours of an imminent attack on Stormwind, Anduin decides to send the Alliance North and attack Lordaeron.
    • They take the city which is in ruins but can't hold their position -as confirmed during Blizzcon-
    • Sylvanas and her troops flee to Kalimdor.
    • Once there, she uses that shard of Sargeras Sword she took in order to send a message to the Alliance: an eye for an eye. You took our city? We're taking yours. And boom, she shoots that arrow at Teldrassil, turning it into the biggest BBQ the world has ever seen.

10+ Year Old Account

• Pushed by Greymane (and maybe Jaina) after rumours of an imminent attack on Stormwind, Anduin decides to send the Alliance North and attack Lordaeron.
    • They take the city which is in ruind but can't hold their position -as confirmed during Blizzcon-
    • Once there, she uses that shard of Sargeras Sword she took in order to send a message to the Alliance: an eye for an eye. You take our city? We're taking yours. And boom, she shoots that arrow at Teldrassil, turning it into the biggest BBQ the world has ever seen.
    I like this, way too much.
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    I cant imagine Saurfang being cool with that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Also, who's the big brute and the little midget in this picture:
    https://imgur.com/W2fYeAW

Doesn't look like an orc and Nathanos to me.
    the picture makes me sad.

look how beautiful teldrassil is, and its gonna be just ash moments after.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account

• They take the city which is in ruind but can't hold their position -as confirmed during Blizzcon-
    • Once there, she uses that shard of Sargeras Sword she took in order to send a message to the Alliance: an eye for an eye. You took our city? We're taking yours. And boom, she shoots that arrow at Teldrassil, turning it into the biggest BBQ the world has ever seen.
    Edit:

nm just read the entire thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I cant imagine Saurfang being cool with that.
    He would have just seen the Alliance killing many Horde warriors during the Battle for Lordaeron... that can leave with you with a bitter taste. Also Sylvanas is the warchief. She decides, even if he could be tempted to stop her, I don't think he would.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    Edit:

nm just read the entire thing.
    Yeah that's precisely what I was implying haha!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    It's clearly Saurfang wearing T1 and Nathanos wearing a coat and a quivver on his back. Nathanos is Sylvanas' right hand man, Saurfang is a major Horde military leader and is the only Horde leader next to Sylvanas in the cinematic.
    Saurfang's silhouette is completely wrong in this art piece, that's probably why it threw me off.

Deleted
    It's already been confirmed in interview that Teldrassil precedes the invasion of Lordaeron.
    https://www.gamespot.com/articles/wo.../1100-6454665/

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you think that it doesn't look like an Orc? Saurfang is getting an upright model.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    He would have just seen the Alliance killing many Horde warriors during the Battle for Lordaeron... that can leave with you with a bitter taste. Also Sylvanas is the warchief. She decides, even if he could be tempted to stop her, I don't think he would.

Yeah that's precisely what I was implying haha!
    Teldrassil is before the undercity battle.

They stated so during one of the panels. The battle is what happens right before the expansion launches, the book will cover the teldrassil war

7+ Year Old Account
    its confirmed that the horde destroys teldrassil first.

"Some of the imagery that you'll see is the scene is with Sylvanas standing in front Teldrassil on fire. Then with the opening cinematic, that event was right before the Alliance finally says, "Okay, we've had it" before they assault Lordaeron. So some pretty heavy stuff is going to happen between them"

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    It's already been confirmed in interview that Teldrassil precedes the invasion of Lordaeron.
    Teldrassil is before the undercity battle.

They stated so during one of the panels. The battle is what happens right before the expansion launches, the book will cover the teldrassil war
    Oh well, I thought they were leaving the ambiguity and I missed that info, my bad then. I don't understand why she would do that out of the blue though.

That would be a TOUGH campaign, certainly not quick. The undead navy is formidable so it would be tough to do a Normandy type invasion.... not to mention there is no small channel to cross unlike the English Channel. And coming by land means they have to move their entire army across the Thandol Span..... the ultimate choke point. I'd have to think they would have to come across there while landing in Arathi by ship to stage there. But that pretty much eliminates a sneak attack and the Alliance would have to slog through Hilllsbrad and then north to the east of the lake, through the Hinterlands and across the edge of the Plaguelands through Tirisfall, or through Silverpine and north. There is not quick easy path for that army, especially once the Horde know they are coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh well, I thought they were leaving the ambiguity and I missed that info, my bad then. I don't understand why she would do that out of the blue though.
    It'll be covered in the book, but I still have a feeling it was not one of the leaders that made this call, it's probably Azshara, the goblins who are active in silithus or the new undead council.

UNLESS, she plans on raising the elves that died to create a new hope for her people which'll lead to dead elves being the undead allied race, which is actually something we discussed in this same thread months ago. Sucks that it had to be teldrassil that fell though, would've loved for them to destroy Stormwind and Elwynn forest
    Last edited by TriHard; 2017-11-05 at 10:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Making us wait until May to find out is going to be painful.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi