7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Making us wait until May to find out is going to be painful.
    They said that with 7.3.5 they'll start bridging, so some motives might be present there...
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by QualityB View Post
    That would be a TOUGH campaign, certainly not quick. The undead navy is formidable so it would be tough to do a Normandy type invasion.... not to mention there is no small channel to cross unlike the English Channel. And coming by land means they have to move their entire army across the Thandol Span..... the ultimate choke point. I'd have to think they would have to come across there while landing in Arathi by ship to stage there. But that pretty much eliminates a sneak attack and the Alliance would have to slog through Hilllsbrad and then north to the east of the lake, through the Hinterlands and across the edge of the Plaguelands through Tirisfall, or through Silverpine and north. There is not quick easy path for that army, especially once the Horde know they are coming.
    Its a big tree. You think the whole thing burns? And can we see a return of Stratholme?
    #TeamSylvanas

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    My guess is that they probably already know what we'll be getting as new allied races but couldn't reveal them at blizzcon for spoiler purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    My guess is that they probably already know what we'll be getting as new allied races but couldn't reveal them at blizzcon for spoiler purposes.
    I doubt that. I think they've got them planned - they said as much - but nothing available to show. And it keeps something as a surprise for future patches.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    I doubt that. I think they've got them planned - they said as much - but nothing available to show. And it keeps something as a surprise for future patches.
    I agree. It looks like they didn't even have the trolls and dwarves down yet, at least not enough to actually post their available classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    Its a big tree. You think the whole thing burns? And can we see a return of Stratholme?
    Certainly looks like it's all going to burn, but it IS enormous. Did you mean Stromgarde? Because I've wanted a playable, in game Stromgarde since I've been playing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by QualityB View Post
    Certainly looks like it's all going to burn, but it IS enormous. Did you mean Stromgarde? Because I've wanted a playable, in game Stromgarde since I've been playing.
    No stratholme. Since its not far from Lordaeron and if Ally take it over will stratholme make a return

And isnt the updated Stromgarde just an instanced pvp BG?
    #TeamSylvanas

Yeah, it is. Which makes me a bit sad but it's a start. I see what you mean about Stratholme. Certainly could with the realignment of northern EK.

10+ Year Old Account
    No stratholme. Since its not far from Lordaeron and if Ally take it over will stratholme make a return

It's a Warfront so... not necessarily.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account

Stromgarde is a warfront.

And no, warfronts are not pvp, and no they are certainly not bgs

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Did Blizzard say anything about new major cities? Are we getting actual new cities, are we getting the Ashran treatment, or are we just going to be using the old major ones like we did in Cataclysm?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Did Blizzard say anything about new major cities? Are we getting actual new cities, are we getting the Ashran treatment, or are we just going to be using the old major ones like we did in Cataclysm?
    Boralus for the Alliance and Zuldazar for the Horde

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Alliance gets boralus, and the horde zuldazar

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    In War Crimes she considers it. Vereesa agrees, and last minute she changes her mind.
    Vereesa agrees to live in Undercity with her. That Sylvanas wants to have her there as an undead she does not know.
    And after the way Vereesa first tried to use Sylvanas for her revenge on Garrosh and then just dropped her when she came to the conclusion that was a bad idea and then talks to Alleria on the Vindicaar like she herself is the most holiest angel and Sylvanas is sooooooo bad... I don't know. I can imagine Veressa approaching Sylvanas screeching about "Don't you dare, you monster!" and Sylvanas just losing her shit and killing her.
    But... I could just be biased, because I hate Vereesa so much

7+ Year Old Account
    I just realized that drustvar is literally velen from the witcher.

Cursed land, there are even the crones, zone is quite dark and a bit swampy, the walking stick monsters remind me of leshen, and the current rulers are missing.

Formerly known as Arafal

Fun fact, trees don't just catch fire unless they are dry. Forest wildfires happen in drought conditions where it's hot, trees are dry. Living plants will get scorched and blackened but they don't catch fire. Teldrassil would have to be long dead, and dry as a bone to go up the way it is implied in the art.
    Mistweaver Tax noun 1. The effect of both high mana costs, and lack of utility, coupled with requiring specific talent combinations to compete with other healers, while still not being able to compete with toolkits said healers have baseline in any competitive area.

Quote Originally Posted by Myta View Post
    Fun fact, trees don't just catch fire unless they are dry. Forest wildfires happen in drought conditions where it's hot, trees are dry. Living plants will get scorched and blackened but they don't catch fire. Teldrassil would have to be long dead, and dry as a bone to go up the way it is implied in the art.
    They will do it with some fire magic that suppesdly flash dries the whole thing. Let's be real here, there is no conceivable way this thing could ever catch fire from the roots up to the very canopy. Even blizzard probably realizes that this calls for some truly devestating magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Myta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    They will do it with some fire magic that suppesdly flash dries the whole thing. Let's be real here, there is no conceivable way this thing could ever catch fire from the roots up to the very canopy. Even blizzard probably realizes that this calls for some truly devestating magic.
    She uses pieces left over from the weapon Sargaras throws at Silithus to create some kind of weapon of mass destruction that devastates it, dry or not.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    If the rumor is true, then a shard of gorribal is the perfect thing to use even though it's still massively underhanded(Why use something that belongs to the enemy of all life even Undeath).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    If the rumor is true, then a shard of gorribal is the perfect thing to use even though it's still massively underhanded(Why use something that belongs to the enemy of all life even Undeath).
    We can't talk, we used the Scepter of Sargeras in our battle, not only a splinter of a weapon.