Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Void elves are aberrations and traitors, we will put them down like dogs they are.

Isn't that just the Shadow Priest casting stance?

It's just a cool stance for a group shot, to show "personality" of each allied race. Same with the heritage armor.

They do not float, guys. Unless you are a priest or gets levitate cast upon you.

At most, they'll have some racial to float for a few seconds, and that's it.
    Whatever...

For those asking, the "wings" are part of their Heritage Armor - it's the shoulders.

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/672996.jpg

They showed small videos showing off all the Allied Races in their Heritage Armor, saying that those were the special pieces of armor you get for leveling an Allied Race from 20-110.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    For those asking, the "wings" are part of their Heritage Armor - it's the shoulders.

They showed small videos showing off all the Allied Races in their Heritage Armor, saying that those were the special pieces of armor you get for leveling an Allied Race from 20-110.
    So their actual Void Form will be closer to Alleria's?

I get a strong Nosferatu kinda vibe out of them, I hope they really go all in with that sort of feel

I feel like none of the races' stances are currently final, and these obviously reused animations are to give an idea of the direction they are headed towards. I would expect void elves to have a unique floating animation that is not stolen from the priests. But then again, being a preist with levitate would feel kind of silly. Racial levitate active at all times?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    So their actual Void Form will be closer to Alleria's?
    Less self control = possibly more monstruous? would be cool(/annoying if not given an off option) if their void form looked closer to a void god
    Last edited by zlygork; 2017-11-07 at 01:48 PM.

this is the first time i hear they will float, from what i have read, they will have 1 form for out of combat and 1 form while in combat, simmilar to worgen how they got a human form, the incombat form will be simmilar to Arelias voidfrom from the Seat of the triumvirate cinematic where she is all black and purple

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    the incombat form will be simmilar to Arelias voidfrom from the Seat of the triumvirate cinematic where she is all black and purple
    This part is speculation based on the closest thing we know. Might be entirely right or very wrong, considering these guys supposedly didn't master the void like she did.

No jumping for you, elfling.

i wonder if the floating and the shadow wings are what they mean when they say the void elfs "void up" in combat like how worgan work.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post

Lol, tought the wings was on the body 24/7. So they actually look like Belf just other color then? Seems better to me then at least. If they actually get the Voidform Alleria got, then it makes them a bit better than what I tought at first.

5+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if they will have a racial slow fall ability.

Edit: Well they still might have a slow fall but the wings are apparently shoulder armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Teerack View Post
    i wonder if the floating and the shadow wings are what they mean when they say the void elfs "void up" in combat like how worgan work.
    They do "void up" they have separate forms and but are always "voided up" when in combat

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    No jumping for you, elfling.
    You can jump while levitating now, I think that was added in 7.2
    Last edited by Sethrak; 2017-11-07 at 03:00 PM. Reason: New Info

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    Void elves are aberrations and traitors, we will put them down like dogs they are.
    oh look, a blood elf talking about betrayal. that's rich
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Nightborne Racial - "What Are You Hiding?!": Reveals all stealthed enemies in a 40 yard range. Dispels illusions and cleanses a buff from all nearby enemies.

I can see it happening.
    Something's not right... An Illusion!?

Not sure, but it would actually be cool if, while in void form, they have a free float. Could pave the way for allied ethereals.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethrak View Post
    They do "void up" they have separate forms and but are always "voided up" when in combat
    You just repeated what i just said.

5+ Year Old Account
    They are always "voided up" when in combat and have separate forms.

Quote Originally Posted by George Lucas View Post
    They are always "voided up" when in combat and have separate forms.
    Stop repeating what im saying back to me...

Gosh I despise Void Elves. Goodbye Alliance, and good riddance, keep them. I find the Nightborne and Zandalari very welcome additions.

5+ Year Old Account

Misunderstood your question, sorry if that offended or irked you in some way.

Back to the topic at hand, how is floating and monking going to go together?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Gosh I despise Void Elves. Goodbye Alliance, and good riddance, keep them. I find the Nightborne and Zandalari very welcome additions.
    Your taste betrays you. They are wonderful, so very much unlike simpletons from the woods and rabble of terrorists who opposed their betters. They are true elves.