Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    You have nothing on the might of the Alliance.
    Might of the Alliance?
    that stupid group that gets infiltrated by anyone always? (Onyxia in vanilla; a demon commander in SI7 in legion)
    or do you mean that silly group that gets their own leader disenchanted instead of retreating?

you even had to steal my hashtag cause you cant think of your own! ^^

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Everytime I read something as dumb as this I ask myself why people ply a rp game if they hate evrything rp (like numbers)
    Assuming things are we?
    It's quite funny you just made an ass out of yourself, as I love rp.

Why do you think I play WoW? to kill lower levels?

Good one.

- - - Updated - - -

Might of the Alliance?
    that stupid group that gets infiltrated by anyone always? (ony in vanilla; demon commander in SI7 in legion)
    or do you mean that silly group that gets their own leader disenchanted instead of retreating?
    At least we can hold onto our cities.

Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    I don't think Man'ari are ever coming out, honestly.
    Have to agree with this. I'm not really big on lore. Are there any good Man'ari out there or is this going to be one of those lightside/darkside redemption things?

How do you add an image to your signature as well as adjust its size?

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Have to agree with this. I'm not really big on lore. Are there any good Man'ari out there or is this going to be one of those lightside/darkside redemption things?
    Probably the latter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    How do you add an image to your signature as well as adjust its size?
    Same way you add an image to a post.

Adjust the size before you upload.

Not exactly good good, but there is a neutral Man'ari in the Rogue artifact questline. At least I think he is one.

Deleted
    At least we can hold onto our cities.
    really? Theramor and that silly NE tree city want to have a word with you

Probably the latter.

- - - Updated - - -

Same way you add an image to a post.

Adjust the size before you upload.
    It's not working, or I'm a website idiot.

5+ Year Old Account
    really? Theramor and that silly NE tree wants a word
    You mean nuking a city and then burning down a tree that literally helps Azeroth heal her wounds?

Hmm. Conventional warfare? I think not.
    Quite reckless, I might add.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not working, or I'm a website idiot.
    Upload to Imgur. Right Click. Click View in a seperate tab. Take the url from that new tab and paste it between the [IMG] tags.

Appears to be working.

5+ Year Old Account
    Appears to be working.
    It worked. Try centering it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Everytime I read this, It makes me worry that there are people that have difficulties with numbers higher than 1 million. TO me it is progressing backwards. because not only will my Ilvl drop by close to 800, my Damage will drop by literally over 10000%. I liked seeing numbers climb higher and higher. Made it seem like over the last 13 years my characters has become incredibly strong whilst versing powerful Enemies.
    The numbers are placebo. What matters is how long the fight lasts, or better yet, the ratio of your output to an enemy's health. If it takes you 10 button presses to kill a mob, it doesn't matter if you're doing 100 dps or 1 million. It's still going to take you 10 button presses.

And if you want huge numbers, boss health numbers will go up equivalently, so nothing changes at all.

This isn't the first squish thats happened, and won't be the last.

And... even better.

Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    Not exactly good good, but there is a neutral Man'ari in the Rogue artifact questline. At least I think he is one.
    Having done all the artifact quests I can't even remember that clearly. Is he in underbelly and you go ask him about stuff? If that's the case I assume he must be neutral at least. Can't imagine they'd let one in Dalaran otherwise.

5+ Year Old Account
    And... even better.
    Yw, bud.
    /tenchars

Having done all the artifact quests I can't even remember that clearly. Is he in underbelly and you go ask him about stuff? If that's the case I assume he must be neutral at least. Can't imagine they'd let one in Dalaran otherwise.
    Yeah that's the guy.

It doesn't seem like his presence was known to anyone other than the rogue order hall guys tho.

Went on google to do a search for Battle of Azeroth art and after typing Battle of Azeroth the first suggestion was "Battle of Azeroth Release Date". It's just been announced - I jsut find it amusing that people are searching for a release date

10+ Year Old Account
    Went on google to do a search for Battle of Azeroth art and after typing Battle of Azeroth the first suggestion was "Battle of Azeroth Release Date". It's just been announced - I jsut find it amusing that people are searching for a release date
    When it's ready™
    Hey

Of course they're looking for it! It's always important.