Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    I didnt know being fanatic means having knowledge of high elves as a separate race with its own racial mounts, ideology, leader, appearance, relevance in story.
    none of which his big enough in blizzard's eyes to warrant a playable race. Also that the High elves are not unified, so they have no leader / ideology etc. Their appearance is that of the blood elf, the eye color is the only difference, and in time the blood elves will lose their green eyes so not even that.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Haha you just described void elves, hmphmhahaha.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Haha you just described void elves, hmphmhahaha.
    Except obviously not, as blizzard made Void elves playable, and also said that the Blood elves are high elves, and also said the high elves just assimilated into other cultures with no major populations left.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-11-09 at 02:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

This high elves emotional rollercoaster is just too much!

Ride went like this:
    From some individuals being certain they're getting high elves,
    to being disappointed with getting blood elven outcasts that embraced the Void,
    to worrying whether or not Blizzard plans to kill Vareesa off like that art potentially suggests and what would that mean for high elves.

Blizzard is playing with us like puppeteers!

Am I the only one wondering how a Void Elf spriest would look when in combat? How would that even work..?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    Am I the only one wondering how a Void Elf spriest would look when in combat? How would that even work..?
    I'm more concerned with a Void Elf going Holy or Discipline. Masochism should be an obligatory talent
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I'm more concerned with a Void Elf going Holy or Discipline. Masochism should be an obligatory talent
    It would be worse for them than forsaken I'd wager, Alleria couldn't even touch turalyon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    It would be worse for them than forsaken I'd wager, Alleria couldn't even touch turalyon.
    That's actually better. It's not like they took care of Arator so they won't have any more kids.

I hope
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    lmfao read em and weep son!
    But High Elves didn't actually happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Just like Classic Servers..... WAIT
    Awful comparison. Classic Servers was one of the most requested features, "pure High Elves" are not even barely comparable since Void Elves will considerably cut that movement down, leaving only a relatively little number of people bitching about "muh wher ma high elves".

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I hope high elves and void elves end up integrating into mixed group. The high elves pity the void elves and help them control themselves, and the void elves become some sort of guardians and elite troops of high elves. This would make the void elves more like heroes trying to be redeemed than edgy antiheroes.
    Are you serious? Pity them? High Elves? These guys are in the position they are exactly because of their holier-than-thouh attitude towards Blood Elves. Vereesa herself has been twisted into an utterly unsympathetic character over that very topic. And now they should become friends with Void Elves, people that fucked up so badly to the point that even Blood Elves had to expel them? This is worse than the entirety of Vereesa's characterization. If anything is the exact contrary: High Elves should highly distrust Void Elves and even finding insulting their addition into the Alliance. It should lead to an actual clash between Alleria and Vereesa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    This high elves emotional rollercoaster is just too much!

Ride went like this:
    From some individuals being certain they're getting high elves,
    to being disappointed with getting blood elven outcasts that embraced the Void,
    to worrying whether or not Blizzard plans to kill Vareesa off like that art potentially suggests and what would that mean for high elves.

Blizzard is playing with us like puppeteers!
    I just think blizzard is enjoying all of this as much as i do. Another blizzcon, another heartbreak.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    And that brings alot of questions about future of their sex life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post

Awful comparison. Classic Servers was one of the most requested features, "pure High Elves" are not even barely comparable since Void Elves will considerably cut that movement down, leaving only a relatively little number of people bitching about "muh wher ma high elves".
    Not to mention that classic servers can actually earn them money, and stop subscription loss. HIgh elves ? Not so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    And that brings alot of questions about future of their sex life.
    Turalyon will grow desperate and he will find comfort in Vereesa.

Alleria...I guess she can try something with...Genn? This old dog still knows a few tricks!

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Turalyon will grow desperate and he will find comfort in Vereesa.

Alleria...I guess she can try something with...Genn? This old dog still knows a few tricks!
    Anduin is a priest he knows how to deal with the void Windrunner sisters tend to go for younger guys anyway.

Are you serious? Pity them? High Elves? These guys are in the position they are exactly because of their holier-than-thouh attitude towards Blood Elves. Vereesa herself has been twisted into an utterly unsympathetic character over that very topic. And now they should become friends with Void Elves, people that fucked up so badly to the point that even Blood Elves had to expel them? This is worse than the entirety of Vereesa's characterization. If anything is the exact contrary: High Elves should highly distrust Void Elves and even finding insulting their addition into the Alliance. It should lead to an actual clash between Alleria and Vereesa.
    Yes, I'm serious.

If void elves are portrayed as crazed power-hungry corrupted individuals, or if they are trying to spread void taint, then the high elves will despise them.

But if they are elves needing help and searching for a cure for their condition, there's no reason for the high elves to not help them.

So, it'll depend on how void elves will be portrayed.

Stop thinking as if it were just a matter of void-taint or fel-taint or whatever. The schism between high and blood elves is much deeper than just that.
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2017-11-09 at 04:20 PM.
    Whatever...

But High Elves didn't actually happen.
    But they did, according to everyone who says High elf = Blood elf

If void elves are portrayed as crazed power-hungry corrupted individuals, or if they are trying to spread void taint, then the high elves will despise them.

But if they are elves needing help and searching for a cure for their condition, there's no reason for the high elves to not help them.
    They want actually harness the void powers to spread good across the Azeroth. How altruistic of them.
    Last edited by Andromedes; 2017-11-09 at 04:26 PM.

They want actually harness the void powers to spread good across the Azeroth. How altruistic of them.
    We don't know their story yet. They meddled with the void for reasons unknown (substitute power source?) and were exiled, now Alleria is going to help them control that power. We have no insight of their intentions and practices.
    Whatever...

Well it is in their official description. ''Many have sought to harness the corruptive magic of the Void. Most who tried have fallen into madness. Determined to use this power for the good of Azeroth'' It seems pretty clear to me.

Well it is in their official description. ''Many have sought to harness the corruptive magic of the Void. Most who tried have fallen into madness. Determined to use this power for the good of Azeroth'' It seems pretty clear to me.
    Oh, I misunderstood it, sorry.

I think the void elves will be a lot like the krokul we find in Mac'aree, lost and corrupted. Alleria will try to help them like she tried with Arkhaan (but then failed), but later we find another krokul priest who is successful (and provides us void-freed broken troops).
    Whatever...

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think the Dev's exact words on Classic Servers was "You think you want it, but you don't want it."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    They already said this. blood elves are pretty much high eleves. the last few are so few, they where in dire maul. and joined the night elves(why they have mages) rest is in dalaran. there are no more left
    For a race that doesn't exist they've had way more screen time in the Alliance than even Gnomes get, what with having their own faction army involved in several expansions, having several settlements ect and two major lore characters now on screen.

Strangely active considering their alleged non-existence. Though Void Elves, a "race" that has never appeared in game or in the lore. A thing that has ZERO lore in fact and currently ZERO members, that gets to be a race? Huh.

Weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Yes, I'm serious.

So, it'll depend on how void elves will be portrayed.
    But don't they already come prepackaged with help and cure for the level of Void-ification they went through in the form of Alleria's teachings?

Stop thinking as if it were just a matter of void-taint or fel-taint or whatever. The schism between high and blood elves is much deeper than just that.
    High Elves' holier than though mentality applies across the board when it comes to the reasons for the schism though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Though Void Elves, a "race" that has never appeared in game or in the lore. A thing that has ZERO lore in fact and currently ZERO members, that gets to be a race? Huh.

Weird.
    But it's not a completely new race, they are Blood Elves from Quel'Thalas. They do share the same lore.