Poll: Are you guys ok with the two alliance allied races?

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Alliance Allied Races Not Fair?

Do you guys think Blizzard could've done better with the Allied Races for Alliance?

Both Lightforged Draenei and Voidfused Elf doesn't have an established hub compared to the other 4 allied races.

Seeing the Lightforged Draenei and Lothraxion on Legion, I thought of other races becoming "Lightforged" until BfA (although it's still possible).

I'm "fine" with Lightforged Draenei and Void Elf as it feels like the Army of the Light siding with the Alliance
    Horde's allied models IMO is better unless they give Alliance Lightforged Nathrezim https://youtu.be/KTLXceLBY8I

Kul Tiras Human and Argus Broken seems more ideal although they can still be added in the future.
    Last edited by ForTheLegion; 2017-11-15 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Deleted the idea of having lightforged or voidfused mounts to avoid confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by QWiKu View Post
    Do you guys think Blizzard could've done better with the Allied Races for Alliance?

Both Lightforged Draenei and Voidinfused Elf doesn't have an established hub compared to the other 4 allied races.

Would love to see Lightforged mounts or another Lightforged race. Same with Voidinfused.
    who says they wont have mounts?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by QWiKu View Post
    Who says they wont? I meant a mount that is Lightforged similar to golem.
    and whos to say they wont get racial mounts? they might only get 1 but i doubt they wont have mounts.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    and whos to say they wont get racial mounts? they might only get 1 but i doubt they wont have mounts.
    You're getting it wrong and what you're saying are the obvious. I was only saying that I would love to see another kind of Lightforged and Voidinfused mounts like that of the Lightfoged Golem and the Lucid Nightmare
    Last edited by ForTheLegion; 2017-11-10 at 02:06 PM.

Deleted
    Both are very boring choices, but its not like alliance has many options.

If I'll be playing BfA, I'll be playing horde. Horde have way cooler allied races.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Uh... I think you're mistakenly thinking the Lightforged Golem has something to do with the Lightforged Draenei. And the Lucid Nightmare doesn't have a correlation to Void Elves. You said, and I quote: "Would love to see Lightforged mounts or another Lightforged race. Same with Voidinfused."

Your post is confusing, and doesn't indicate at all that you want to see another kind of mount. Your thread title is "Alliance Allied Races Not Fair?" And you're telling someone they are wrong....

Okay.
    I removed that entry I didn't meant what you're thinking. Obviously there's no correlation.

Both of you immediately assume instead of clarifying them. Lightforged mounts is not the same with Lightforged Draenei mounts. What' I'm trying to say is that the word "Lightforged" is something generic that can be applied to mounts, races or items similar to Felbound.
    Last edited by ForTheLegion; 2017-11-10 at 02:19 PM.

Deleted
    Nothing new.Alliance was and will always the boring faction (pls dont kill me)

Does it matter if they have an established hub or not?

I am telling you right now:
    Horde are not going to get Thunder Totem, and they certainly aren't going to get Suramar.

Playable HM Tauren will likely be a small off-shoot group the main bulk will remain neutral. Nightborne will almost certainly be a small splinter group under Silgryn, Suramar is not going to switch to Horde.

That said, the Alliance did sort of get the short end of the stick when it comes to this batch of allied races. Dark Iron and LF Draenei basically look identical to their regular race counterparts when in armor, Zandalari have a distinct posture that sets them apart from the Darkspear, and HM Tauren have visually striking antlers.

Deleted
    Cool with both, if I were to have problem with any of them then it would be Lightforged, simply because they don't have fancy combat form.

Void Elves are life, are death, are dead and sing. Let me guzzle your light, waifu-senpai-sama-yaharro.

Horde definately won this one with cooler races. Although, Dark Iron Dwarfs are really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by chezwickcheese View Post
    Horde definately won this one with cooler races. Although, Dark Iron Dwarfs are really cool.
    considering this expansion has been focused on the alliance it's only fair.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Dark Iron's and I guess Lightforged Draenei are okay, but Void Elves are the abortion that should have happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chezwickcheese View Post
    I don't think they "won won" , since we are getting more allied races down the line and who knows , alliance might get better races in the future than the horde will and it will even out.

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Holy shit this so doesn't need to be a poll or topic. Play whichever faction you like better. Done.
    Or play all of them. No one is stopping you. So all this unfair this, unfair that is just silly! Who is stopping you from playing all of them? Yes, YOU are the only one stopping you. The unfairness is only in your mind.

5+ Year Old Account
    I definately believe they half assed the alliance allied races besides the Dark Iron's.

Deleted
    I honestly feel like they were a bit unfair here. They will give the Horde straight-up Orcs, Zandalari, which is a completely new model, Nightborne, which is a completely new model again and the Highmountain, which is a reskin. The Alliance will get 3 reskins, reskin of a blood elf, resking of a dwarf and a reskin of a Draenei.

I'm a Horde, so I can't say I'm mad about it.

Come on, Alliance just got access to the most popular model in the game(belf), I would say it's a fine trade.

I like the Alliance allied races. And yes, I understand where everyone is coming from, the Horde do indeed have better allied race options, but think of this from a lore standpoint. The Alliance has always had those "generic" looking races, the Horde have always had the "misfit" races. I do feel that the lightforged draenei and void elves need some more fleshing out, especially the void elves since they came out of nowhere.

Well, I do agree that the Lightforged and void elves feel underwhelming. I mean, the fact that the

However, the Alliance gets another human hub in the form of Boralus and lorewise, just like the Horde gets Thunder Bluff and Suramar, Alliance gets Shadowforge city.

The Horde does get three capitals lorewise though(Zuldazar, Thunder Bluff and Suramar), whereas the Alliance only gets two(Boralus and Shadowforge city). The Horde ones are much more significant aswell, such as Zuldazar and Suramar.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-11-09 at 08:15 PM.