Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    Not to mention all heroes who were Alliance and went Neutral for w/e reasons ...
    Magni for sure. Khadgar I think still leans closer to the Alliance but because of Dalaran he has to try to stay neutral. I do think he's more willing to work with Horde than most in the Alliance though, especially when it calls for it. He's kinda like Jaina when Jaina was bet buds with Thrall. She was Alliance but wanted there to be peace and everyone to work together.

I think Alleria & Turalyon will probably return to the Alliance. Probably as leaders to the Void Elves & Lightforged Draenei.

Quote Originally Posted by Azar View Post
    I would be very dissapointed if Genn dies. The worgen have been without a good leader for so long and Genn fits the role as counciler for Anduin. I would feel the same about killing Sylvanas. As much as I dislike her as a character, she is finally starting to get some airtime and has potential, like Genn, for good storywriting.
    I don't want to see Genn die. That said, Lord Darius Crowley is a fucking G.

What Worgen wouldn't want this guy as their leader?
    Last edited by CreatureLives; 2017-11-10 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Tess is dead prior Lordaeron sack.
    Wait, sorry if I’m late to the party, but is there a source on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    Don't bother.

This is the same person that's been claiming Khadgar dies because he has a mysterious source.
    I see. Welp, my bad, thanks for the clarification.

Deleted
    Greymane and Saurfang were in the cinematic just to be inspired, if i had to guess now both of them are going to die to get their respective following more into the war.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind seeing more Darius Crowley. Though I wonder if he'll be playing more of a part in the "Wolf Pack" with the Island explorations.
    I could see that. With Genn's growing role in the Alliance they definitely need to develop the Worgen better. Just like it seems like they are trying to do with the Forsaken. Nathanos has a new model so they are probably going to be doing things with him.

Every race should have at least 2 notable characters that aren't the leader so that we don't have a Vol'jin situation again where when they die we have no fucking clue who will replace them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't bother.

This is the same person that's been claiming Khadgar dies because he has a mysterious source.
    Will see you when it will be confirmed with Silithus storyline. You will be look stupid. Sorry

Same can be said about one side losing a lot of it's lore figures.
    I agree, even if I play with the losing side. It's just a game after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tess is dead prior Lordaeron sack

- - - Updated - - -

If you really think Genn can't handle Sylvanas in 1v1 scenario poor you. Guy kicked Saurfang and in Storheim he WOULD kick her ass if he was not aiming for lantern...
    Removing spoiler since it's a unverified claim and frankly something that should get player awareness and be opposed vocally. Aside from her intro in the Rogue Quests, Tess Greymane is one of the most under-used characters in the series along with her mother, Queen Mia. Moreover Genn's lost a son already. Blizzard needs to stop with this kind of bullshit frankly and start building on the families of their characters.

We know how Anduin is coping about his father, what about them?
    I want to know what Mia and Tess are going through due to Liam's death.

Pretty much the only people who would want Tess dead are those sicko pervs who ship Wrathion / Anduin and are scared she'd get with him.

The game is about more than some perverse E-fantasy.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2017-11-10 at 04:56 PM.

I hope he dies in the most humilliating way possible since i fucking hate him, lorewise he's a deepshit and deserve that and more.

I'm glad that i'm undead now so i don't have to see his ugly pug face on my same faction.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    Not to mention all heroes who were Alliance and went Neutral for w/e reasons ...
    alliance are getting turalyon and alleria back. so they can shut the hell up about leader losses.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeydia View Post
    I hope he dies in the most humilliating way possible since i fucking hate him, lorewise he's a deepshit and deserve that and more.

I'm glad that i'm undead now so i don't have to see his ugly pug face on my same faction.
    You realize Genn is only fighting back for vengeance, it's not precedented why he's responding.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You realize Genn is only fighting back for vengeance, it's not precedented why he's responding.
    At this point i don't care why is he responding. He has been a fucktard all legion doing with anduin whatever he wanted, leading him by the braindead path of the revenge around the idea that the horde left them on the broken shore and because of that his gay lover varian died.

He can go fuck himself, he's a wanna be alliance leader and even anduin can do it 100 times better than him.

7+ Year Old Account
    At this point i don't care why is he responding. He has been a fucktard all legion doing with anduin whatever he wanted, leading him by the braindead path of the revenge around the idea that the horde left them on the broken shore and because of that his gay lover varian died.

He can go fuck himself, he's a wanna be alliance leader and even anduin can do it 100 times better than him.
    Your brain farts too loud. Calm down ROFL.

10+ Year Old Account

Did he piss in your cereal or something.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I love Genn. Yes he's brutal and a warmonger. But he is also loyal to a fault and seems to act as a father figure to Anduin.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    If they let Genn actually kill Sylvanus, entire swaths of Horde players would riot. Not only is the idea of losing ANOTHER Warchief ridiculous, but we've already seen that Genn can't take her in a fight (as seen in the stormheim trailer), and She appears to have only gotten stronger since then.
    Genn can take her in a fight when he doesn't have an alterior motive. In stormheim he announces his presence just so he can steal the lantern she got from helya. An act she doesn't even notice (some elven eyes..). It wouldn't be an easy fight, and he could easily lose if not careful, but he could take her.

- - - Updated - - -

Tess is dead prior Lordaeron sack

- - - Updated - - -

If you really think Genn can't handle Sylvanas in 1v1 scenario poor you. Guy kicked Saurfang and in Storheim he WOULD kick her ass if he was not aiming for lantern...
    Wait... what? How did she die?
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait... what? How did she die?
    It's all up in the air and his unknown source says it. Doubtful

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by facelesssoul View Post
    Since no one has posted this so far, for those of you who have the virtual ticket: Jeremy Feasel let slip a little tidbit in the Gameplay and Systems Deep dive video:

At about 12:38 he mentions an example of a group of trolls that the Alliance will face off against in the new scenarios who are out for vengeance for Vol'jin however, more interestingly for the Horde, there could be a group of worgen called "The Wolfpack" who are out for vengeance for Greymane!

Keep in mind that the context of his demonstration is about flavor RP and AI for those NPCs.
    Out for vengeance? Umm Demons killed him...if they were out for vengeance wouldn't it have been last expansion?

- - - Updated - - -

If they let Genn actually kill Sylvanus, entire swaths of Horde players would riot. Not only is the idea of losing ANOTHER Warchief ridiculous, but we've already seen that Genn can't take her in a fight (as seen in the stormheim trailer), and She appears to have only gotten stronger since then.
    Then why didn't she kill him? Hmm?

Maybe she was afraid of losing her life if she pushed him, you know because he cost her precious immortality. If she died there she was done...she was afraid to risk her life.

I hope Genn stay as is , alliance had only 1 not wishy washy leader and it was Varian and now he is gone. Genn is only one that u can actually count on in a war situation. Anduin is just kid and a peaceful priest to boot . those tree huggers are more neutral than alliance(hope it change after horde burn their tree), same with space goats .

Good God I hope genn gets killed. Horde is on it's 4th warchief, and we're down Cairne as well. Meanwhile alliance has lost....Varian.

Time to even the scales IMHO.
    Better that a character dies with pride for his faction, than living long enough to become neutral....