7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Priest DPS is way too high. They're blowing mobs up.
    That's what happens when they use swords that would better fit a fury warrior artifact...
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    after watching the cinematic more and with the news that baine is getting a new model.
    i wonder if the tauren in the cinematic is Baine.
    I dont think that tauren is Baine, simply because we are already shown 2 horde heroes and 2 alliance heroes. Also his gear, its not him.
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Battle for Azeroth in a nutshell:
    This was very relevant and just made the Horde vs Alliance even sillier haha!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    This was very relevant and just made the Horde vs Alliance even sillier haha!
    The Doctor is a legend woven throughout history. When disaster comes he's there. He brings a storm in his wake and he has only one constant companion. Death.

Before the Storm...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I think that makes you the most likely to make it in game.

- - - Updated - - -

Inb4 The Doctor is the final boss.
    Goes with the quote I just posted...

I just love how you guys love Doctor Who as well. I would hug you all if I could.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just love how you guys love Doctor Who as well. I would hug you all if I could.
    Of course you can, that's why /hug exists

/hug @Fahrad Wagner
    /hug @Deldramar

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    after watching the cinematic more and with the news that baine is getting a new model.
    i wonder if the tauren in the cinematic is Baine.
    It's not. Baine's new model is exactly like his concept art (he appears in the loading screen, big feather headdress), according to Red Shirt Guy, who is the one who spotted his new model in the first place. If Saurfang's model fidelity in relation to the cinematic is anything to go by, then the Tauren in the cinematic is not Baine.

The mention of consumables allowing mages to heal has me really hyped

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    It's not. Baine's new model is exactly like his concept art (he appears in the loading screen, big feather headdress), according to Red Shirt Guy, who is the one who spotted his new model in the first place. If Saurfang's model fidelity in relation to the cinematic is anything to go by, then the Tauren in the cinematic is not Baine.

It isn't Baine.. it's just some random Horde Tauren warrior. Notice he's wearing similar armor to all the other grunt orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    It isn't Baine.. it's just some random Horde Tauren warrior. Notice he's wearing similar armor to all the other grunt orcs.
    Yeah I know. That was my point.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well hopefully they will be a Main Race down the line with the Stonemaul and Dunemaul Clans are already in the Horde.
    And yeah...
    I have been thinking about that too...Would the Azeroth Ogres be smarter with the crystals etc...

Really hoping to see Ogrezonia down the line so we can finally see female Ogres, and more of the South Seas.
    Is the female ogre disappearing act canon, though? I was sort of under the impression that they're 'around,' but they just happen to be out of sight when the 'hero' strolls by. Sorta like worgen in vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Tanaris had dunemaul ogres.
    Aren't Dunemaul Horde? From the absence of any other 'racial' landmarks, I'd assumed neutral ogre settlements, but they could also be the touchstone race for the Horde in the battleground - that would actually be pretty interesting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Shado's got the power plays here.
    I mean Fahrad comes from an RP server, he should know this stuff.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    The only things I know from Doctor who is what a timelord is, what a Dalek is, what the Tardis is, and how fucking cool the 9th Doctor's sonic screwdriver would be if turned into a lightsaber.

Hey look guys! Now you can support the site directly! You can go premium to help out chaud and co!

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical Ellis View Post

Aren't Dunemaul Horde? From the absence of any other 'racial' landmarks, I'd assumed neutral ogre settlements, but they could also be the touchstone race for the Horde in the battleground - that would actually be pretty interesting.
    I haven't levelled in Tanaris since vanilla so I'm not sure if they changed that. Atleast then there was a kill quests.

Shado's got the power plays here.
    That's because I'm letting him have them obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    How has the thread been lately? I kinda stopped browsing it daily after Blizzcon!

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Sam View Post
    Hey look guys! Now you can support the site directly! You can go premium to help out chaud and co!
    So you're saying we can fuel the hype thread with stuff other than just hype now?

Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    So you're saying we can fuel the hype thread with stuff other than just hype now?

Hmm.
    Get those dollz in the tank Marlaboy!

7+ Year Old Account
    That's because I'm letting him have them obviously.
    My power lies within the shitposters of this thread. No (wo)man alone can have such power.