7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    It isnt about being done. It was like a early demo of Argus Seat of Triumv. Showing 2 zones/instances in development without new features isnt much work.
    And again Legion had 1 small zone still in development as well as an unfinished class in the demo. Iirc 1 spec only, almost no talents (since they are over 100 mostly) and no artifact which is a huge part of the class. Again less stuff than the BfA demo (2 zones, 2 instances, 2 allied races)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Possible? A BfA release next week is possible as well. It's never going to happen though. Same for a Summer release.
    No, next week release is not possible because of how the development cycle works (broader test after internal QA) even if all the stuff is finished.
    And going by the demo a summer release is possible and has a pretty good chance of happening since there is less new stuff that needs to be worked on than for legion after it's demo. (which was pretty much EVERYTHING for legion, even DH was less than half done).
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    They were too busy competing in trial of style to bother with faction war.
    Hey, transmog competitions are no joke.

Formerly known as Arafal

I'm very nervous about the state of class mechanics with the info that's been released so far. From the videos I've seen very few of the
    Current artifact weapon traits are being baked into the spec/talent trees, which leaves a gaping hole for Blizzard to fill for gameplay.

I know they have the new artifact/legendary gear system that will unlock traits, but can they really replace a full artifact with just those items? And even so, they're basically just recycling and referring the abilities we've been using for the past year+ into a new expansion which could lead to gameplay becoming stale very quickly.

No new spells? Really? That's frustrating. I'll still keep an open mind of course but I'm not super pumped about the classes atm. They're even further watering down roles like tanks by making all their AM work exactly the same. Why?

Hopefully I'm flat wrong about gameplay when alpha and beta info begins to leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Q&A about 7.3.5 on Nov 16? Let's hope for PTR before that so we actually have proper questions for it!
    Doubt we'll have the PTR before that. He'll probably drop when it's going to hit the PTR exactly though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    Doubt we'll have the PTR before that. He'll probably drop when it's going to hit the PTR exactly though.
    True, but pretty high chance on getting a PTR date on the Q&A.

He’ll be answering many of your questions on the BlizzCon 2017 announcements, the new Antorus raid dungeon, patch 7.3.5, and any other Legion-related questions.

I don’t think they’ve ever announced when PTR is going to go up? Maybe it does imply it will come up today or tomorrow or Wednesday though? I’m hoping they give more details on all that’s in 7.3.5. Just how big is it? Will there be outdoor content?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    I don’t think they’ve ever announced when PTR is going to go up? Maybe it does imply it will come up today or tomorrow or Wednesday though? I’m hoping they give more details on all that’s in 7.3.5. Just how big is it? Will there be outdoor content?
    I think they do.
    After a 7.2 came they had the Q&A for that 2-3 weeks later, and they said 7.2.5 will go on PTR next week or something.

What I’m curious about with a Q&A like this is: are they talking to the audience that has read all the interviews or those who basically just watched the opening ceremony and systems panel?

Needing rep for the allied races I believe for instance was only mentioned in interviews. And that’s a subject I imagine that possibly will cause an uproar similar to flying and pathfinder.

7+ Year Old Account
    What I’m curious about with a Q&A like this is: are they talking to the audience that has read all the interviews or those who basically just watched the opening ceremony and systems panel?

Needing rep for the allied races I believe for instance was only mentioned in interviews. And that’s a subject I imagine that possibly will reset an uproar similar to flying and pathfinder.
    It's a Q&A so probably repeated info as well as some new.

With the Q&A scheduled for Thursday I wouldn't be surprised if we see PTR pop up in the next few days. Here's to hoping!

I still have vacation until the 20th so PTR please before then

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Eldre'thalas IS dire maul.

And dire maul certainly isnt in dustwallow.
    No, no...
    When the Night Elves can reclaim the city in Feralas they can rename it too Eldre'thalas and it would be a perfect new home for them...
    Then with the Dire Maul free of a name then the Ogres can name a new city in Dustwallow Marsh for them.

Well they do need a home after the burning of their old one.
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    With the Q&A scheduled for Thursday I wouldn't be surprised if we see PTR pop up in the next few days. Here's to hoping!

I still have vacation until the 20th so PTR please before then
    My uncle's brother's son told me that they'll drop it on the 21st /s

I can’t tell from the statement “your questions on the BlizzCon 2017 announcements” if that means they’ll take about BfA or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    My uncle's brother's son told me that they'll drop it on the 21st /s
    I mean, if they end the Q&A with "ptr next week yo" then it'll be exactly that.

7+ Year Old Account
    I can’t tell from the statement “your questions on the BlizzCon 2017 announcements” if that means they’ll take about BfA or not?
    Probably, making info from some of the side-dev interviews more known and confirming some stuff, probably nothing too big info wise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I mean, if they end the Q&A with "ptr next week yo" then it'll be exactly that.
    And people will have to start believing my uncle's brother's son's leaks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I remenber the light draenei that I help in argus and now they joining the other faction
    Maybe if the orcs hadn't spent so long trying to genocide their brothers?
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

I just realized something. If Elwynn scales to 60, then Hogger will be 60 as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    I just realized something. If Elwynn scales to 60, then Hogger will be 60 as well.
    Think elwyn scales to 10 or 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Think elwyn scales to 10 or 20.
    Stop crushing my dreams.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Stop crushing my dreams.
    sorry my fav leek (not to be confused with the EoA Login screen which is my fav leak)