Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    $0.99/month or $8.99 for the year. Click the premium button near the top of the page.

Kindof afraid to see what your custom title is going to be.
    you know what it's going to be. also i think your thread is spiraling out of control.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    you know what it's going to be. also i think your thread is spiraling out of control.
    Secret Draenei Lover?

Yeah it was probably a bad idea, but I honestly can't talk about the topic with my female friends because they're hyper sensitive to anything that might remotely sound to them like body shaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Secret Draenei Lover?

Yeah it was probably a bad idea, but I honestly can't talk about the topic with my female friends because they're hyper sensitive to anything that might remotely sound to them like body shaming.
    oh sounds like i know the perfect valentine's message for them then heh heh heh.
    but uhm how do you pay for it?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Its not new for me,i already have an ADD-FREE mmochamp by using addblock.

I have used mmo c for years and visit it daily for news and forums. I have gladly paid premium for a year to support Them. And I Will continue to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Its not new for me,i already have an ADD-FREE mmochamp by using addblock.
    You get ad-free browsing on your phone. I'm not a fan of the Adblock browser for Android...not sure if there's some other method to block ads on mobile devices.

Website on desktop also loads faster without ads than by simply using Adblock, but the difference is not a super huge one.

- - - Updated - - -

oh sounds like i know the perfect valentine's message for them then heh heh heh.
    but uhm how do you pay for it?
    Paypal or debit/credit card.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get ad-free browsing on your phone. I'm not a fan of the Adblock browser for Android...not sure if there's some other method to block ads on mobile devices.

Website on desktop also loads faster without ads than by simply using Adblock, but the difference is not a super huge one.

- - - Updated - - -

Paypal or debit/credit card.
    hmm not sure i feel comfortable using my regular credit card on this site since it doesn't support https. that's standard for pretty much any credit card transaction site these days. but want to create mean draenei hating title so bad...

hmm not sure i feel comfortable using my regular credit card on this site since it doesn't support https. that's standard for pretty much any credit card transaction site these days. but want to create mean draenei hating title so bad...
    Paypal is supported

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Paypal is supported
    i think i'll just wait for them to adopt https and move into the 2010's. i have my reasons for not using paypal.

10+ Year Old Account
    The payment page itself is secure and I believe is processed through Braintree. PayPal is also an option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    The payment page itself is secure and I believe is processed through Braintree. PayPal is also an option.
    okay then i shall ponder it for now i have to go to bed soon.

Deleted
    okay then i shall ponder it for now i have to go to bed soon.
    I'll add a quote from Chaud to that:
    SSL is enabled on the premium checkout page, credit card information is put into iframe form fields, payment processing is handled by Braintree, and your credit card information never even passes through our servers.
    Source: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post47983540

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    It isn't a free site ... it does in fact cost money to run, and does in fact now how TWO ways users pay for it.
    It's a free site for the users, this isn't rocket science.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have decided to wait until noscript is updated for the new firefox build. sorry.