It is, but at 10% rng can still really suck. I’m happy I have 1 though. Probably been through 15 boxes or so though.

For me, maybe it’s just we’ve been conditioned to expect it, rng Mount drops from rares or raids don’t feel nearly as bad to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    One thing that I don’t think has been brought up is rep mounts.

In the zone previews, they had mentioned that If you want a frog mount, you need to be friendly (not the rep level itself) with the frog Loa in Zandalar. That seems to imply to me that vendor rep mounts are coming back instead of having to deal with paragon rep boxes.
    You do remember that both Army of Light and Argussian Reach vendors sell mounts, right? There's nothing for them to come back from. They're here right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    I wouldn’t be totally opposed to that, but paragon boxes need improvements. Army of the light one is slightly better but even 10% x3 is still pretty small for something you don’t get very often.

Side note: ever notice how many tons of talbuk mounts there are in the game now?
    No, it's not. It's a purely cosmetic bonus, it doesn't matter if it is rare. They're quite a bit easier to get than the really rare ones still, too.

Hey guys!

I was thinking about the dark iron dwarves being an allied race and I remembered about the new Yeti and Trogg models recently added to the game. Do you think it'll have anything to do with their introductory quests?

Quote Originally Posted by Jellykiss View Post

I got this from the Great Allied Race Poll forum.
    If you put fur, wolf's head, remove the tail, and put some boobies, we might have an insight on the new female worgen model. I'm saying female cause of the walking animation.
    NEAT. I want to play one now!

I was thinking about something (don't know if it was already brought up).

Could the start of the expansion (Battle for Lordaeron 2.0) be a PvP event ? There will still be NPCs to kill of course and I imagine the Horde will ultimately lose even if Horde players stomp on the Alliance side.

I'm not much of a PvP fan but this could be entertaining. What do you all think ?

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    I was thinking about something (don't know if it was already brought up).

Could the start of the expansion (Battle for Lordaeron 2.0) be a PvP event ? There will still be NPCs to kill of course and I imagine the Horde will ultimately lose even if Horde players stomp on the Alliance side.

I'm not much of a PvP fan but this could be entertaining. What do you all think ?
    Won't happen, the QQ from non-PvP people would be abysmal.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Hehe, remember the whining for having to do two BGs for the cloak in MoP?
    Exact example I had prepared in case someone would want to dispute it.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    to be fair it was pretty dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah that's the one. Look I am not saying it will happen, I don't expect it to. But Troll, Titan and Corrupted are fairly different themes. So they could make one set per armor type per theme.
    Well, I think they just wanted to say that the new sets will focus more on the setting of the raid (which hasn't been a consistent thing with usual Tier sets) and not that they're designing different sets for one raid because it incorporates more than one setting / style. But we'll see. The more sets the better. But if they wanted to add more sets they could just have kept the class specific sets.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2017-11-18 at 08:09 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    to be fair it was pretty dumb
    Completely this.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Completely this.
    I hate you for using that color text.

I have an idea!. If one day Wildhammer dwarf becomes an allied race then they could have a racial ability that make them fly faster while riding their own gryphon which they can customize the looks a bit like colour. Would be pretty cool if they have their special gryphons. Nothing game-breaking but very thematic and may be easy to implement.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    I have an idea!. If one day Wildhammer dwarf becomes an allied race then they could have a racial ability that make them fly faster while riding their own gryphon which they can customize the looks a bit like colour. Would be pretty cool if they have their special gryphons. Nothing game-breaking but very thematic and may be easy to implement.
    Unfortunately I don't think they'll make a second dwarf allied race, at least not for a looooooooooooooong time.

We'll probably see everyone get one over 1-3 expansions, and then maybe they might start doubling up.

Quote Originally Posted by keltas View Post
    unfortunately i don't think they'll make a second dwarf allied race, at least not for a looooooooooooooong time.

We'll probably see everyone get one over 1-3 expansions, and then maybe they might start doubling up.
    wildhaaaaaamer!~

The removed rep gating on Nightfallen has only served to highlight how shit rep gains are if the Emissary you're after never pops.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    The removed rep gating on Nightfallen has only served to highlight how shit rep gains are if the Emissary you're after never pops.
    Rep Gains are fine wtf?

If you do all the Nightfallen WQs everyday it takes less than a month to get exalted which is pretty much the exact same as it was in MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Rep Gains are fine wtf?

If you do all the Nightfallen WQs everyday it takes less than a month to get exalted which is pretty much the exact same as it was in MoP.
    rep gains are not fine at all in legion. wq's give far too little rep per quest.

in the old dailies, each one gave around 150 to 200 rep. wq's are only around 75, with like 150 for an elite. that would be ok IF they let you have alternative methods of grinding rep(tabards, mob killing, turn ins).

blizzard's problem in the last two expansions has been this or that approaches to rep gains. in warlords it was NOTHING BUT GRINDING, and it was shit. now in legion it's nothing but wq's, and that's extra shit.

there needs to be multiple avenues of gaining rep, like in the older days. the ability to do the dailies you want to do, and then throw on a tabard and grind out the last bit of revered or something, that was good. that was choice, and choice will always been better than limiting options.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Rep Gains are fine wtf?

Are you kidding me? You do quest upon quest for shitty amounts of rep, and if the Emissary isn't up you're also doing World Quest upon World Quest for shitty amounts of rep. Given the sheer number of quests for the Nightfallen I would've hit Exalted by this point were this Wrath--as it stands I'm not even Revered and yet I'm near the end of the Insurrection chain.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Are you kidding me? You do quest upon quest for shitty amounts of rep, and if the Emissary isn't up you're also doing World Quest upon World Quest for shitty amounts of rep. Given the sheer number of quests for the Nightfallen I would've hit Exalted by this point were this Wrath--as it stands I'm not even Revered and yet I'm near the end of the Insurrection chain.
    You are either not doing all the World Quests or lying. I am not even to the 7.1 content on my alt and I am already revered.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    rep gains are not fine at all in legion. wq's give far too little rep per quest.

in the old dailies, each one gave around 150 to 200 rep. wq's are only around 75, with like 150 for an elite. that would be ok IF they let you have alternative methods of grinding rep(tabards, mob killing, turn ins).
    And there were a lot less of them on average. You're also conveniently ignoring the rep missions, which give a lot of rep without even doing anything of note.