Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    ^ Yep, he doesn't. I'm no elf fan whatsoever but if I have to choose, I would take the established nation of elves over the asspulled snowflake squad of Twilight elves every day of the year.
    Plus, we're not the ones agitating for High Elves on our faction. We certainly don't need the Band-Aid fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    I agree with your ugh!
    Would prefer if they keep that Light & Shadow stuff to the Alliance. Horde has tons of better stuff that could be added in the future.
    If they really HAVE TO add somehing Voidy to the Horde, Shadowmoon clan could take that role as you say.
    Keep anything resembling Void elves as far as possible from the Horde pls.
    Pretty much. I'm not big on the void to begin with. I certainly don't want Blizzard's solution to High Elves polluting my faction so we can be included in a story I'd really rather us sit out anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    Are there any notable Shadowmoon Orcs left? AU or MU? I'm not sure.

They could go that route, maybe we see some more Forsaken warlocks/shadow priests, or the Trolls and their shadow hunters. Idk, I just don't want to see the Horde ignored for an entire expansion again "because they don't fit".
    AU has the Shadowmoon exiles, but they were far more friendly towards the Alliance. With regard to MU, which I'd much rather pull from, there really weren't many Dragonmaw Orcs left after BC, yet we ended up getting Zaela.

It's possible that we could pull some from Garadar and bring back Gorefiend again. It would be a stretch, but I'll take it over Void Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    It's possible that we could pull some from Garadar and bring back Gorefiend again. It would be a stretch, but I'll take it over Void Elves.
    It would be a stretch, yes, but did Gorefiend really die at the Black Temple?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    It would be a stretch, yes, but did Gorefiend really die at the Black Temple?
    Before encounter: I was the first you know. For me the wheel of death has spun many times.
    When defeated: The wheel... spins... again.

He will return. I wouldn't mind to see him joining the Forsaken...
    Whatever...

Deleted
    Horde stands for ragtags and uglies. No need for another pussy elven race. Alliance fangirls are running out of material to whine about....