Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Acting like a baby... to own the libs!
    Supporting pedos... to own the libs!
    Supporting getting rid of NN regulation so that big corps can fuck us over.. to own the libs!

- - - Updated - - -

No, this is genuine, they all act like this on twitter and Donald fan forums.
    even Wilders fans here are not this bad.
    America has a really awful history of people engaging in awful behavior when they can hide who they are.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    So, you defend a behavior that would be problematic for a 10 year old (and it's happening on the POTUS), just because of the so called "liberal tears"? what the fuck it's happening to you?
    Are you a troll? (i know that you are, but just to be sure)
    I'm surprised more people just don't skip over his posts. It's usually him rushing into a thread to leap in front of a bullet for his orange master and getting upset in the process. Pretty boring troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, you were right before. He is so pissed, he is claiming to be laughing at the liberal meltdown. Literally claiming to laugh, because he doesn’t get the joke and thinks it’s a meltdown. That’s how blindly fuming this dude is... hilarious!

Check it out:

Haha!

- - - Updated - - -

Well... you seem to come to the correct conclusion... why not have fun with it? After all, we have a dude celebrating voting for who he claims was Stalin, in a thread about “IT WAS ME”... that escalated quickly...
    No I actually laugh because Trumps tweets are hilarious and just imagine kids like you fuming "grr I hate the president" which makes it it even more funny.

- - - Updated - - -

So, you defend a behavior that would be problematic for a 10 year old (and it's happening on the POTUS), just because of the so called "liberal tears"? what the fuck it's happening to you?
    Are you a troll? (i know that you are, but just to be sure)
    Almost there guys, 5 more pages.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    I'm surprised more people just don't skip over his posts. It's usually him rushing into a thread to leap in front of a bullet for his orange master and getting upset in the process. Pretty boring troll.
    And here you are. Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    No I actually laugh because Trumps tweets are hilarious and just imagine kids like you fuming "grr I hate the president" which makes it it even more funny.
    So, you're a troll.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

So, you're a troll.
    I mean, are there non-troll Trump supporters? Part of trolling is denying fact, which is just a normal condition of Trump supporters.

So, you're a troll.
    I see myself as the voice of reason in a large echo pond.

Let's take Net Neutrality for instance, everyone is on this Karma bandwagon now and maybe 10% of the people actually understand what they are talking about. Simplified, it is a choice between Comcast or the U.S. government having power over the internet. I can't be the only one sitting here like "fuck both of those options," but here we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    People defending anything merely to stick it to the other party, while at the same time forsaking and destroying everything that party ever stood for.

The party who once stood up against slavery now endorsing those who miss those times merely so they can get a few votes. The amusing part is they call others RINO's while they don't stand with any conservative value, especially not the big ones like respect for the justice system and self responsibility.

Well done, you sold your soul to a failed realtor. Hope it was worth it since you also sold the US out to being Russia's bitch!

10+ Year Old Account
    You are quoting people, explicitly laughing at the president and you claim to doing the same, but are saying you are imagining kids saying they hate the president? You mad, bro? I’m laughing at you, because your are trying to underplay your rage. I don’t need to imagine... your rage in these posts is hilarious... in their real form... Kek!!

- - - Updated - - -

I see myself as the voice of reason in a large echo pond.
    Yeah, your enraged voice of reason... let’s see how it works out...

Let's take Net Neutrality for instance, everyone is on this Karma bandwagon now and maybe 10% of the people actually understand what they are talking about. Simplified, it is a choice between Comcast or the U.S. government having power over the internet. I can't be the only one sitting here like "fuck both of those options," but here we are.
    In both cases government still regulates it, it just means that Comcast can now regulate on your account explicitly. This is not a response of a reasonable man... but, an enraged, spiteful one...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You are quoting people, explicitly laughing at the president and you claim to doing the same, but are saying you are imagining kids saying they hate the president? You mad, bro? I’m laughing at you, because your are trying to underplay your rage. I don’t need to imagine... your rage in these posts is hilarious... in their real form... Kek!!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, your enraged voice of reason... let’s see how it works out...

In both cases government still regulates it, it just means that Comcast can now regulate on your account explicitly. This is not a response of a reasonable man... but, an enraged, spiteful one...
    Haha ok, I don't think I have actually been mad at anything in 5 years. What would I have to be enraged about, a couple internet kids?

7+ Year Old Account
    Haha ok, I don't think I have actually been mad at anything in 5 years. What would I have to be enraged about, a couple internet kids?
    You should probably be mad that you support a serial molester, but that’s not reasonable, as most of your criticisms are just projecting your insecurities anyway.

Deleted
    I am beginning to think Trump supporters would actually suck his dick if it caused 'triggered liberals' - At this point it's more akin to a cult which is depressing for America

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I am beginning to think Trump supporters would actually suck his dick if it caused 'triggered liberals' - At this point it's more akin to a cult which is depressing for America
    It's been a cult for a long time now. I still can't get over the evangelical voter the other day who said if Jesus came down and told him Trump was lying to him he would need to ask Trump first to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    It's been a cult for a long time now. I still can't get over the evangelical voter the other day who said if Jesus came down and told him Trump was lying to him he would need to ask Trump first to make sure.
    Are you kidding me most of these "Christian" right wing voters if they saw Jesus Christ come down from the heavens would call him a liberal hippie or have no fucking clue who he is.

Can we all just throw a party for him just to get him to shut the fuck up?

I remember when the US didn't have a child sitting in the Oval Office. Those were good days.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Can we all just throw a party for him just to get him to shut the fuck up?

I remember when the US didn't have a child sitting in the Oval Office. Those were good days.
    You know if you have that moderator tag you should really do your fucking job and infract your left wing comrades that are clearly breaking site rules in this thread that I have personally reported. If you have time to make a snarky comment, you should also be able to infract the perpetrators

Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    You know if you have that moderator tag you should really do your fucking job and infract your left wing comrades that are clearly breaking site rules in this thread that I have personally reported. If you have time to make a snarky comment, you should also be able to infract the perpetrators

Just a thought
    She doesnt moderate this subforum. Here, she is like any other poster
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

She doesnt moderate this subforum. Here, she is like any other poster
    She has personally infracted and banned me 5 times from this forum

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    She has personally infracted and banned me 5 times from this forum
    So you're now lying

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    So you're now lying
    Now? Like, only just now?
    satimy has NEVER lied before?
    Just want to get the record straight.....
    Oh, sorry, always forward, never straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

I remember when I'd chime in with colored text right about now. But then I look at the stuff Edge has to deal with, and maybe I'm better off.