10+ Year Old Account
    Considering how this thread is about Battle for Azeroth and not Legion's patch cycle I doubt activity in this thread will significantly pick up when 7.3.5 is out on the PTR.

Also we out here holdin it down:

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I feel like I'm going to be using that gif a lot over the next 3 years.
    Me too, especially on these forums lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Huh, how interesting, considering I did that exact same thing to you awhile back and I have no desire to do it to Lilithvia.

Just want to make sure you are not including me in your "we".
    Last edited by Honeyprime; 2017-11-25 at 10:39 PM.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering how this thread is about Battle for Azeroth and not Legion's patch cycle I doubt activity in this thread will significantly pick up when 7.3.5 is out on the PTR.
    It depends what we get from 7.3.5, if some of the "Allied Races" do come out for that time, we will have more info about the expansion (as they are supposed to come with a quest line for each one, giving us more of an idea how things may or have turn out in this expansion)

No idea who she is, but having in mind the quantity of times i post in this thread... well.

No need to go through that much effort because of a forum, the player in question doesnt do much, aside from misunderstand alot of things and thus not understanding how to respond.

It's more about the fact that 7.3.5 might or might not have things bridging to 8.0. We shall see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyprime View Post
    Huh, how interesting, considering I did that exact same thing to you awhile back and I have no desire to do it to Lilithvia.

Just want to make sure you are not including me in your "we".
    nice hope to see myself back on your list in the near future

also dw sweetie i wasn't asking for your input on my action hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    I would love it if the Box Art for BFA showed BOTH a Human and Orc facing each-other, with both N'zoth and Queen Azshara being in the backround.

That would be amazing.
    Box Art.

Orc and human fighting. Tentacles in their heads. Being controlled by Nzoth like a marionette.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Box Art.

Orc and human fighting. Tentacles in their heads. Being controlled by Nzoth like a marionette.
    Aw hell yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Box Art.

Then, a raging Player character comes in with his Titanslayer Title, and badass Mythic Argus the Unmaker kills, to slay the Cuckold Hentai Tentacle Beast himself, with his Necklace of LITTERAL fucking Plot Armor. (I'm not even fucking kidding. It's Azeroth's FUCKING heart, and we're using her dreams and shit to buff up our Transmogs. Seriously, how did we become so Powerful in a matter of an Expansion? What the fuck? Is this the Land of Make Believe, or what?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Did I miss much of anything or still same old?

I'm really getting bored of this long wait to see if Blizzard will do more info about Battle for Azeroth.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

I'm really getting bored of this long wait to see if Blizzard will do more info about Battle for Azeroth.
    I recommend patience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

The expansion was announced barely a month ago, the holiday periods are in full swing and the final tier of Legion hasn't even released.

If you were expecting anything substantial considering these factors, you have admirable expectations...

Me, waiting for this thread to come back from the dead and be relevant once again...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post

Me, waiting for this thread to come back from the dead and be relevant once again...
    well they need to leak some new, to do so... i tink we are most "blindly" about since the Q&A with ion, who did not explain much

Seriously, how did we become so Powerful in a matter of an Expansion? What the fuck? Is this the Land of Make Believe, or what?)
    We didn't. It took us 6 expansions and the main game to get there, and we're losing a big part of the power again after Legion.

Also we out here holdin it down: -snip-
    Bruh, this thread expanded my ignore list exponentially.

You can leave and go chill somewhere. Nothing major will happen in the near future. (except of 7.3.5)
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Me waiting on Blizzard to release something in general tbh

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    We didn't. It took us 6 expansions and the main game to get there, and we're losing a big part of the power again after Legion.
    I don't care about the other Expansions. I care about this one in general.

From the beginning of Legion, you could barely hold your own against Balnazzar, or some shit.

Now, you've defeated Gul'dan, Kil'jaeden, Tal'gath, and other Legion commanders, to the point as to where it's just getting crazy. And let's not forget the Pantheon buffs, as well.

Honestly, i'm glad we're losing so much power after Legion. At this rate, I feel as if destroying a Timeline isn't even that hard to do anymore. And, to me, I think that's a bad thing for WoW. D:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Me waiting on Blizzard to release something in general tbh
    Me waiting for the next 2 days to be over, so that I would be able to raid Antorus finally.

Me waiting for the next 2 days to be over, so that I would be able to raid Antorus finally.
    Why do you want to raid after the disaster known as ToS?

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Why do you want to raid after the disaster known as ToS?
    Because Antorus is 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x better than the disaster known as ToS.