10+ Year Old Account
    Hey remember when Trump praised the Puerto Rico hurricane death count? Yeah...

It's over a thousand

Higher death count than the same time frame last year by 1,052

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    0 republicans voted Nay, 0 democrats voted yeah...

You kind of lose the right to distance yourself from the inevitable Trump collapse after shit like this, the Republican doubling down will kill the party.
    Politicians need to start being held accountable for those types of votes. I'm of the opinion that everyone that voted yes on that should be jailed along with Trump when Mueller is done, for conspiring with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Politicians need to start being held accountable for those types of votes. I'm of the opinion that everyone that voted yes on that should be jailed along with Trump when Mueller is done, for conspiring with him.
    Oh hell no, Authoritarianism is wrong. They should be voted out of office, but getting duped isn't a crime. You would have to prove an actually conspiracy of all GOP congresspeople to do that. This is just good old fashioned greed and partisanship.

Stop trying to paint everyone that disagrees with you as your enemy, that is their game. Trump supporters back him for sincerely held and honest beliefs (They are hugely misguided in my opinion, but that is different). GOP Congressmen will vote down these bills because Trump is a republican president, nothing more or less.

Use Occam's Razor here, there is no conspiracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    At his Florida rally, Trump just said he won the election by a landslide.

It's more of the same populist rhetoric after that. We're taking power back from the corrupt, we worship God, lock her up, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually watch those things just to see what him and his base are going to spew afterwards. Cant take in that amount of dribble anymore.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

And Trump calls for his people at his rally to go vote for judge pedo. Yea, go from Florida to Alabama to vote, nice to see he's calling openly for voter fraud.
    May 30th, 2019 - Trump admits Russia helped him get elected.

An elected Republican called for biblical law to be implemented and for all non-christians to be murdered. But it's sharia law we should be scared about right?

Republicans ran an actual Nazi for office in 2018 and he got nearly 1/3rd of the votes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worvon View Post
    And Trump calls for his people at his rally to go vote for judge pedo. Yea, go from Florida to Alabama to vote, nice to see he's calling openly for voter fraud.
    Well, no, he's just coincidentally in a part of FL that has an AL television broadcast range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worvon View Post
    To his credit, that part of FL is close to Alabama and a lot us call it the bottom of the South. Once you dip below the panhandle you're no longer in the "South". Hell, its even in a different time zone than most of the state.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    I want Moore to lose. Not just so the democrats get a senate seat, but just to see Trump throw him under the bus so hard he gets run over twice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    I want Moore to lose. Not just so the democrats get a senate seat, but just to see Trump throw him under the bus so hard he gets run over twice.
    Probably not happening.

It's Alabama afterall.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Probably not happening.

It's Alabama afterall.
    True, it's a third world country. But watching Trump throw Moore under the bus (guarantee he will say he never supported him) would be so funny.

Trump basically turned the Hanukkah party at the White House into a partisan affair by not inviting Jewish Democrats even though it's been customary for past presidents like Bush and Obama to invite Jewish representatives of the opposite party.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-jewish...s/yahoous/news

10+ Year Old Account
    In case you were wondering if even FOX News was having trouble keeping up with the chaotic, random-ass messages coming from the WH:

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    Trump basically turned the Hanukkah party at the White House into a partisan affair by not inviting Jewish Democrats even though it's been customary for past presidents like Bush and Obama to invite Jewish representatives of the opposite party.

Would you want to be around a bunch of people who had been throwing shit at you constantly for a year? Jewish or not, they are Democrats.

How many Democrats Parties do you think are happening that haven't invited Republicans? and vice versa?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    At his Florida rally, Trump just said he won the election by a landslide.

It's more of the same populist rhetoric after that. We're taking power back from the corrupt, we worship God, lock her up, etc.

Which is technically true: 306-232 would be the score if this were a sports game. That's not really close.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post

Newsweek? Seriously they are like the national enquirer of internet news. You guys are getting hammered this week after the fake CNN reports about wikileaks and the yearbook lie. Moore is going to win easily not that his name is cleared.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Newsweek? Seriously they are like the national enquirer of internet news. You guys are getting hammered this week after the fake CNN reports about wikileaks and the yearbook lie. Moore is going to win easily not that his name is cleared.
    Still better than Breitbart and friends.

Also, most of us have already said Moore is going to win - he has voters like you who openly vote for him because he's a child molester.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    The greatest lie Trump convinced people of is that he's a competent businessman.
    So by what measure do you judge success in business? Since he plays rough by the rules that you find unfair he is incompetent? What a retarded argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Still better than Breitbart and friends.

Also, most of us have already said Moore is going to win - he has voters like you who openly vote for him because he's a child molester.
    I could care less about Moore, but the accusers only evidence has been proven to be a lie. This was all a political play, I bet she was paid to come out with those allegations and most people see right through it. Just like the Al Franken resignation, pure political play so the democrats can call the moral high ground if Moore wins. Democrats are terrible at these chess games, but then again just look at their leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    So by what measure do you judge success in business? Since he plays rough by the rules that you find unfair he is incompetent? What a retarded argument.
    I'd say coming up with a fake college and swindling people out of millions would put him in the "not successful businessmen" column. then you have tons of people leaving his councils earlier this year because he couldn't just say "bad nazis. BAD!", businesses wanting to take his name off their buildings, losing money year after year, and not knowing simple geography as Puerto Rico being part of the U.S.

I'd say all of that and more shows that. Had he never received millions from his father he wouldn't be anywhere near where he is today.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Jeez, Fox News is hitting the "Mueller biased" angle REALLY hard these days. I can't stay on FNC for too long without the stench of desperation overwhelming me.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Jeez, Fox News is hitting the "Mueller biased" angle REALLY hard these days. I can't stay on FNC for too long without the stench of desperation overwhelming me.
    The shreds of evidence they're clinging to are basically "Mueller brought on FBI agents that worked with the Obama administration".

You know, the last eight years.