Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    You sound like a sportcaster that says a team still has a chance while you know they dont, ofc it wont be interesting the gap method snd to a lessser extend exorsus have are big enough to say that.
    Upsets DO happen. You can waste alot of time by progressing with "wrong" tactic or running into surprise mechanic nbthe hidden phase that ends up forcing you to change your comp. Also people get sick and get into accidents all the time, serenity for example had a firm lead at NH before Russians stole WF from them. While it is unlikely any fresh 10/11 guild still takes it, Limit stealing WF as a first NA guild since HoF is more than possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaaral View Post
    Upsets DO happen. You can waste alot of time by progressing with "wrong" tactic or running into surprise mechanic nbthe hidden phase that ends up forcing you to change your comp. Also people get sick and get into accidents all the time, serenity for example had a firm lead at NH before Russians stole WF from them. While it is unlikely any fresh 10/11 guild still takes it, Limit stealing WF as a first NA guild since HoF is more than possible.
    Exorsus stole the WF from serenity lol? Serenity was lucky they didnt end up third coz Method decided to take the gas off after Exorsus got it and they won it fair and square.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

anything is possible and some things may even be plausible!

Anyone know when china is starting up again?

Quote Originally Posted by Samiz View Post
    Anyone know when china is starting up again?
    Wish i could answer that, I have a hard time watching them, need my streamers to speak my language at least :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    hopefully we will never see it happen again.
    You wanna do something with Pieces 9/11, Bleached bones 9/11 and...wait for it... 9/11?
    In any case, hoping for Libertad to rise from 9/11 soon.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Exorsus stole the WF from serenity lol? Serenity was lucky they didnt end up third coz Method decided to take the gas off after Exorsus got it and they won it fair and square.
    Wat

Serenity reached guldan first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    happens every fucking day in the countries you bomb, but when it happens to you you freak out.
    +10000. Exactly.

Any leaks from the mythic phase yet?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sjuk View Post
    Wat

Serenity reached guldan first.
    So if you reach a boss first and a other guild kills it before you they stole the kill?

Last edited by Vestig3; 2017-12-09 at 07:51 AM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    So if you reach a boss first and a other guild kills it before you they stole the kill?
    He was just saying that Serenity was in good position for WF, while the other guy was saying that they were just lucky.
    And "stole". Fixed.

Style war stream is back up for those who are interested : https://www.twitch.tv/vizoukgg

Deleted
    everytime i come here and see the bitchfight going on i think "wow, somebody must have achieved 11/11", than i check wowprogress and realize it's still 10/11.

get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    everytime i come here and see the bitchfight going on i think "wow, somebody must have achieved 11/11", than i check wowprogress and realize it's still 10/11.

get a life.
    Discussions on an internet forum... who does that?!?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post

get a life.
    The pot calling the kettle black.

How did this progression thread turn into nonsense off-topic discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    How did this progression thread turn into nonsense off-topic discussion?
    i mean the raid is so easy there is nothing to talk about

Left this thread for a while, came back, now people are posting list of wars. Wtf

Deleted
    To come back on the topic, do someone know what are the curent line up used for Argus by both guilds?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Time to spend my next 15 minutes listening to Chinese people shouting at each other and not understanding a word.