Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I do not know where his nipples went, but I do know when he changed hands.

I see you all missed the great Cairne/Garrosh fight. Near the end, Cairne had disabled Garrosh’s left hand. Garosh just shifted his axe to his right and replied “Good move Cairne. But there is something you don’t know about me. I…am not left handed!”

Also during said fight, Cairne’s Runespear went through Garrosh’s nose ring and accidently tore it out. It’s the reason he’s been in such a bad mood ever since.

rofl wow, your skills of perception are divinely mundane in the best way

Quote Originally Posted by Samothrake View Post
    I do not know where his nipples went, but I do know when he changed hands.

I see you all missed the great Cairne/Garrosh fight. Near the end, Cairne had disabled Garrosh’s left hand. Garosh just shifted his axe to his right and replied “Good move Cairne. But there is something you don’t know about me. I…am not left handed!”

Also during said fight, Cairne’s Runespear went through Garrosh’s nose ring and accidently tore it out. It’s the reason he’s been in such a bad mood ever since.
    He's always in a bad mood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    He's always in a bad mood.
    Perhaps he is in a bad mood because his nipples were stolen by Gamon who consumed them for their power?

Men hold their powers in their Nipples. True story.
    ProTip: If someone offers you anything, look at their nipples. -Garots

This is the most awesome use of "super gay" as a super hero power. By which I mean this thread and the original post particularly. However I do wonder, if gay men spent more time looking at nipples would they infact stop the body snatchers from running the puppet government?

I love you.

And I feel sorry for everyone who takes this thread TOO seriously.

Although, the loss of Garrosh's nipples is, in fact, serious business.

Quote Originally Posted by deevicoos View Post
    This is the most awesome use of "super gay" as a super hero power. By which I mean this thread and the original post particularly. However I do wonder, if gay men spent more time looking at nipples would they infact stop the body snatchers from running the puppet government?
    Down with democracy? Up with Communism?

I'm going to bed fellow posters, I will return.

I feel sorry for everyone who takes this thread TOO seriously.
    Nights get lonely.
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Raise awareness, fight the cause, request the visual proof of all questgiver's nipples before doing anything for them. Especially if it involves Old Gods, ancient artifacts, reflective surfaces, or communism.

Also, new signature. I found it in one of Skillasaurus' scribble-pads. It's from when he was carried through Superbeef'd Princess for an entire day. He's quite the... err.... "artist".
    Last edited by Abolishment; 2010-12-02 at 06:37 AM.

Honestly, gief garrosh his loading screen model and he'd be a Orc fit to lead... + ofc the nipples..

Currently i'm not sure he'd be able to make it to the toilet...
    Quote Originally Posted by Junlee View Post
    You can't even post in the proper forum. If Blizzard employees functioned as you do, your character would queue up for a BG and end up in Molten Core.

Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment View Post
    Raise awareness, fight the cause, request the visual proof of all questgiver's nipples before doing anything for them. Especially if it involves Old Gods, ancient artifacts, reflective surfaces, or communism.

Also, new signature. I found it in one of Skillasaurus' scribble-pads. It's from when he was carried through Superbeef'd Princess for an entire day.
    The age of Skillasarus will rise again, brother.
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment View Post
    Also, new signature. I found it in one of Skillasaurus' scribble-pads. It's from when he was carried through Superbeef'd Princess for an entire day. He's quite the... err.... "artist".
    Can I adopt Skillasaurus for a week? I promise to feed him his apple slices and make sure he gets his juice box.
    He is adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol

You just won the internet

Maybe Carine ate them? Hes obviously alive in the load screen photo, perhaps just before the battle he ate them with his wheaties?

Love the setup, very well done mate, but...

What's the point of male nipples anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Maybe Carine ate them? Hes obviously alive in the load screen photo, perhaps just before the battle he ate them with his wheaties?
    I believe Gamon ate them and absorbed the power that was to be passed down from Grom to Garrosh.

---------- Post added 2010-12-02 at 06:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    What's the point of male nipples anyway?
    For super awesome and super gay forum posters to make epic threads about them.

Duh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now, this is just a thought, but, maybe Jaina Proudmore went to go "visit" thrall, and Garrosh was there. She turned to leave, but, Garrosh knows her love of orcs, so he hit on her, and she shot a frostbolt at him, she crit, and his nipples got so hard, they fell off. Garrosh, to embarssed to tell anyone, threw them away, hoping no one would notice.

Quote Originally Posted by dustbunni View Post
    now, this is just a thought, but, maybe jaina proudmore went to go "visit" thrall, and garrosh was there. She turned to leave, but, garrosh knows her love of orcs, so he hit on her, and she shot a frostbolt at him, she crit, and his nipples got so hard, they fell off. Garrosh, to embarssed to tell anyone, threw them away, hoping no one would notice.
    how the hell do you think of something like that?!

This is the greatest thread ever made.

You're doing God's work, Abolishment.

Quote Originally Posted by zakayron View Post
    i dont get it... You mean they used a better 2d model for the loading screen which was made before the 3d model... of course they will be different.
    Yet another nipple-less fiend!!