Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Aussies have always been included in U.S. rankings, they've just never had their own datacenters to have a decent latency. We don't break up U.S. rankings based on datacenter, I don't see why we would now. OC has always been part of the NA race.

It shouldn't be any longer. Their pool of potential raiders is different from US or EU servers. They were included because they had access to the same playerbase as US guilds.

US is the caboose on this train

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    It shouldn't be any longer. Their pool of potential raiders is different from US or EU servers. They were included because they had access to the same playerbase as US guilds.

US is the caboose on this train
    Or they actually work during the holidays like most people in the US.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    What? What the hell do holidays have to with one group's population being separated from another?

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    What? What the hell do holidays have to with one group's population being separated from another?
    It's a desperate attempt to explain why they get beaten by every other continent bar Africa and Antarctica.

whats the addon the enh shammy is using for CDs?
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm all for mythic players getting things, I don't even care if they get extra story, but Blizzard should have labelled this fight Imperator + Cho'gall, that way people who don't do mythic raiding at least know he dies in Highmaul instead of getting left a cliffhanger in the story.

Deleted
    OMG That Shaman! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    It's a desperate attempt to explain why they get beaten by every other continent bar Africa and Antarctica.
    This . Another EU guild got it down. Won't get more than a handful US guilds this week I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    People work everywhere in the world. 10/10 excuse though.

Quote Originally Posted by AlereanJr View Post
    This . Another EU guild got it down. Won't get more than a handful US guilds this week I think.

- - - Updated - - -

People work everywhere in the world. 10/10 excuse though.
    People do work everywhere in the world, but to compare the work time of EU to US is insane. US works more hours, has no manditory time off, paid vacation, paid sick days or limit to hours worked. US works more than the EU its a simple fact. Now how that effects 10 guilds in the world showing who is better at raiding I don't know, but that stat would be just as skewed as a stat to say that all of the EU is better when all of the EU isn't beating all of the US etc. Does the EU have a larger portion of the top raiding guilds? Yep. That is not even a question. Is that representation that all EU players are better or the EU is better on the whole, no. It merely shows that the EU has a better cream of the crop.

Either way I don't see it as a global competition. I see it as a race between guilds and to give others who aren't part of those guilds props by geographical location is just way to inflate personal ego on the glory of someone else. I don't claim to better at basketball because Lebron James is from the US, nor that all Americans are better at Basketball.

Oh and Paragon is badass as always. Enjoy Method streams as well. Gotta give props to the Aussies, I'm excited to watch their streams I hope their is sound. I miss my aussie buddies from early wow so to hear some good aussie banter would be fun again.
    Last edited by Zoldor; 2014-12-19 at 03:42 AM.