Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlok View Post
    because someone whose professions are herbalism and alchemy shouldnt be having a blacksmithing server first. its the same with the warlock mount Feat of Strength. by your logic all your characters should have the Feat of Strength because your account got it.
    But all your characters don't have the FoS. The account has the FoS and your characters can simply see it. It even tells you which toon got the achievement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    But all your characters don't have the FoS. The account has the FoS and your characters can simply see it. It even tells you which toon got the achievement.
    wait, so other players wouldnt be able to see it and its just for me to look at? I guess I misread the whole thing then.

anyway seems kinda pointless but that is ok with me

I wanted to know what is the treatment PVP is getting with account-wise achievs.

I already know that titles and mounts won´t be account wide, what already kills a portion of the sense in having a PVP-specific toon other than my main. But what about the rest?

Are victories in BGs and Arenas shared in all the account? Are HKs shared or do I have to grind 250k on every single toon? Are the achievement themselves shared, for example, if I get 2400 ranking in RBG or Gladiator, do they all go to the account level or they stay in the toon that gained it?

10+ Year Old Account
    wait, so other players wouldnt be able to see it and its just for me to look at? I guess I misread the whole thing then.

anyway seems kinda pointless but that is ok with me
    No, they'd be able to see it. But it would say which toon(s) you got the achievements on, so its not like anyone is going to think you got it on your level 67 warrior. They will know that you earned that achievement, on the toon(s) named on the achievement. So I don't really see why its a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by zaheer12a View Post
    Using Battlemaster on a class that you like to do raids on and like to play but have no idea how to pvp with => Sucks imo
    When did being good at PvP suddenly become a requirement for battlemaster?

---------- Post added 2012-07-30 at 04:14 PM ----------

I have 2 questions maybe someone can answer them.

1. I read in GC's blog entry about account-wide achievements that "Most Achievements are account-wide". So what achievements exactly are not account-wide? I only read of achievements that are not possible to do on one character... but what about Server First Feat of Strengths? Specifically profession server firsts. If my main char has reached herbalism and alchemy server firsts does that mean that all my other characters who have neither of these professions get that Feat of Strength too? Its weird because a lvl 57 warrior with Mining and Blacksmithing as professions shouldnt be able to get level 85-90 Feat of Strength of lets say Herbalism and Tailoring. However, since professions can be deleted and other professions can be learned technically they could get all the professions Server First Feat of Strength, see the paradox in here?
    Feats of Strength aren't Achievements. They're Feats of Strength.
    Last edited by Karazee; 2012-07-30 at 08:13 PM.
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    No, they'd be able to see it. But it would say which toon(s) you got the achievements on, so its not like anyone is going to think you got it on your level 67 warrior. They will know that you earned that achievement, on the toon(s) named on the achievement. So I don't really see why its a problem.
    well, as long as its clealry visible which character earned the achievement I have no problemo with it. I must have overlooked the part where it said it would be visible, my bad.

brb on sept. 25th, gotta plan my evil plan till then.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there a list of account wide achievements yet? I think I saw some generic ones like "level an alliance and horde to 90" etc., but are there any more known as of yet?