3.) beer

Deleted
    Greetings from Bavaria,
    no wonder I voted for beer

10+ Year Old Account
    Scotch.

/10char
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    There's this concept called "fun." I know it's foreign to most of the people on this forum, but perhaps you should look into it; there's a school of thought that suggests it's integral to why people play games.

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    This cocktail (name: P2), it's delish! Other than that, Somersby. It's a danish apple cider, and while it probably can't compare to the real dry ciders they make over in the UK (haven't tried; I'm very much a special occasions drinker), you won't get any tastier dry cider in this country. All Swedish cider brands are overly sweet mildly alcoholic sodas as far as I'm concerned. If you like cider, keep a look out for it, here's a picture: http://old.www.carlsberggroup.com/me...s/somersby.jpg
    P2 is a favorite. However try the "Isbjörn". Basically the Swedish word for Polar bear. I think the English name for the cocktail is Blue Lagoon.

Somersby is meh. I prefer Rekorderlig Cider or Kopparbergs.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

Where's Buckfast?

10+ Year Old Account
    Crystal Skull Vodka.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Amaretto, especially with Dr. Pepper

Quote Originally Posted by Taeshalach View Post
    Greetings from Bavaria,
    no wonder I voted for beer
    Ein prosit !

Zicke Zacke hoi hoi hoi !!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schweinsteiger View Post
    Since you Danes are our neighbours i might try it someday

i'm not much a fan of those types of beverages because they are usually too sweet but eh... Also not a fun of Vodka, it's just too... crude i don't know lol T_t
    I'm a swede, hence why I'm so disgruntled about all the other cider brands over here tasting like soda . But yeah, Germany may be a beer country, but I wouldn't be surprised if you can find Somersby on import somewhere. It's still sweet compared to most types of beer, so maybe it won't fit your tastebuds, but the whole reason why I like it is because it's relatively dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Pappahealar View Post
    P2 is a favorite. However try the "Isbjörn". Basically the Swedish word for Polar bear. I think the English name for the cocktail is Blue Lagoon.

Somersby is meh. I prefer Rekorderlig Cider or Kopparbergs.
    My personal stance on Rekorderlig/Kopparberg is that they're soft drinks. :|
    Don't get me wrong, I like the flavor, but they're so sugary that I don't see the point in drinking them as anything but soft drinks. Hence I only buy Rekorderlig in 2,25%. :3

Probably beer if I had to pick one, due to it being the #1 consumed by volume at least. Though with a really good food a brilliant wine that matches the food can be absolutely stunning. Hard to choose between them, going with beer I guess.
    After those it's whisky for me, some smoky and peaty scotch whiskys are nom nom. The last of the favorites is good dry champagne when the situation is suitable. The most of the rest serve their purposes usually on a night out when getting drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wine-drinking master race reporting in.

Pálinka!

Pálinka is similar to moonshine as they call it in the USA I think. It has a big tradition in my country (Hungary) and the most famous is made out of plum.
    Although my favourite is cherry pálinka.

Who wants to know more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pálinka

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    I'm a swede, hence why I'm so disgruntled about all the other cider brands over here tasting like soda . But yeah, Germany may be a beer country, but I wouldn't be surprised if you can find Somersby on import somewhere. It's still sweet compared to most types of beer, so maybe it won't fit your tastebuds, but the whole reason why I like it is because it's relatively dry.

My personal stance on Rekorderlig/Kopparberg is that they're soft drinks. :|
    Don't get me wrong, I like the flavor, but they're so sugary that I don't see the point in drinking them as anything but soft drinks. Hence I only buy Rekorderlig in 2,25%. :3
    Ah, thought you were dane lol, sorry !

But yeah i know i can find it here somewhere just gotta look out for it... Hopefully it doesn't taste like sugar xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    Pálinka!

Pálinka is similar to moonshine as they call it in the USA I think. It has a big tradition in my country (Hungary) and the most famous is made out of plum.

Nah moonshine just partains to the illegality of the product, not any sort of brand or make up. I drank a palinka like drink in (former) Yougoslavia called Slivovitz and got stone cold drunk, completely of my rocker. I had a headache that lasted 2 days starting the morning after

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    Pálinka!

never heard of that !

Martini and White Lemonade with ice and a sprig of mint in the glass with a straw (I'm comfortable with my sexuality yo)
    Red Wine
    Rum and Rum-cocktails
    Cider (of the Magners variety, which is undoubtedly and indisputably the best cider in the world)

Beer tastes foul to me; i'm pretty convinced no one actually 'likes' it, but drink it as it's cheap and it gets them drunk. After a very bad Halloween party 2 years ago when I drunk at least 10 double scotches (when you're tipsy and your friends consistently buy you drinks, you're not often inclined to decline), as well as a pint of Guiness that night...I will say only this; black vomit. I have never touched either of those two drinks since.
    Last edited by Austilias; 2011-11-01 at 11:44 PM.

Wine! So many different types to try! Rum is a close second. Cruzan rum (I'm a little biased, I used to live where it was produced) is by far the best

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Jägermeister. It mixed with coke, mmmmmmmmmmh. It's like licorice-coke! (seriously, why haven't they made that yet?)
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dassen View Post
    Jägermeister. It mixed with coke, mmmmmmmmmmh. It's like licorice-coke! (seriously, why haven't they made that yet?)
    Oh god I just had flash backs to a period where I partied every week from pretty much Thursday till Sunday late afternoon, early evening on the hours available to me after school and work, I used to drink beer (given in that age bracket) and shots of a liquorice type liquor of about 35-40% alcohol (that's 70-80 proof for Ameribros) to brake the flow and get that little kick every half hour or so. God I wasted money on that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Oh god I just had flash backs to a period where I partied every week from pretty much Thursday till Sunday late afternoon, early evening on the hours available to me after school and work, I used to drink beer (given in that age bracket) and shots of a liquorice type liquor of about 35-40% alcohol (that's 70-80 proof for Ameribros) to brake the flow and get that little kick every half hour or so. God I wasted money on that stuff.
    i sincerely can't understad how you like that stuff that much, but of course, to each it's own.