Poll: Will you get D3 in its release date?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dicertification View Post
    Yep I get it for free. Thanks Blizzard.
    you got nothing for free kid. you payed for annual pass.

so in short, the time you play diablo, you dont play wow, but you do have a sub running.

For blizz it could be the case that you bought diablo, and didnt resub for wow.

time spend in diablo is time wasted in wow, but still money for blizz.

so for free, ltdo math
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably get the CE too , Blizzard for the wrongs they do in WoW every now and again make amazing CE for their games if you like the sort things they put in them.
    I'm not sure of its price in the UK yet but i imagine it will be in the region of £40-£50.

I really considered the annual pass to get it but I'm not sure if its worth it tbh. I'd love to play WoW for as long as I enjoy it although i have no idea if the content will be good in MoP. They're got a lot to make up for due to Cata.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YersiniaPestis View Post
    I had it pre-ordered like 3 years ago.
    ./facepalm
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YersiniaPestis View Post
    I had it pre-ordered like 3 years ago.
    lol?
    10chars
    I don't really get your replies, what is so strange about having a pre-order on something for that long? Some of us have been waiting for this game for several years and it has been available for pre-order on several sites for quite some time...

I got a pre-order for the collectors edition

I will get it for free with my 1 year subscription to blizzard

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I'll buy it at launch. Hopefully they do some sort of preload.

Quote Originally Posted by webdonkey View Post
    you got nothing for free kid. you payed for annual pass.

so in short, the time you play diablo, you dont play wow, but you do have a sub running.

For blizz it could be the case that you bought diablo, and didnt resub for wow.

time spend in diablo is time wasted in wow, but still money for blizz.

so for free, ltdo math
    soo you cant play more than one game at a time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    This is a game, and yet a "a whole bunch" of people treat it with a seriousness that would befit solving the world hunger or saving the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by micho View Post
    soo you cant play more than one game at a time?
    Do tell how you're going to raid in WoW and level/farm in D3 at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    Do tell how you're going to raid in WoW and level/farm in D3 at the same time.
    well considering i raid twice a week XD and obv will be taking d3 slowly not playing more than an hour at a time etc etc
    This is a game, and yet a "a whole bunch" of people treat it with a seriousness that would befit solving the world hunger or saving the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by micho View Post
    well considering i raid twice a week XD and obv will be taking d3 slowly not playing more than an hour at a time etc etc
    So you're not going to play them at the same time.

well not not simultaneously but will not quit one to play the other one

10+ Year Old Account
    shoulda made an option for yes(through annual pass) since this is a wow forum(mainly) and so many ppl have signed up for it.

OT:yes(through pass :-P)

Can you create a guild in Diablo 3?

Me and wife will be. She opted for the pass. I quit wow and she still up in the air about panda, so figured the year will be enough time for her to finish out cata and a few months into panda to see if she'll stay in wow, all the while I'll be in d3, since you can have 2 computers logged into bnet at the same time, just not 2 of the same game open. real id wisp's might be interesting.

So yeah we're getting it for free anyways. She would be subbing for that long anyways at least.

Funny thing is my frozen wow account got into the beta. Pretty good imo considering the limited content in the beta.
    Last edited by Wrathchild; 2011-11-19 at 05:09 AM.

It will more than likely be the last Blizzard game that I purchase. I do not support the company and I don't really want to buy Diablo 3. But I really liked the first two so I feel obligated. It does look like a fun game, regardless of what I think of Blizzard.

Deleted
    Annual Pass . So ye I will get it as fast as possible but I think it will not be so good as Diablo 1,2 was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Will you get Diablo 3 in the release day?
    Yeah, planning to get CE.

Yes, I wanted this game for very long now. Since last Month I started to get sad about waiting for it, sometimes I catch myself day-dreaming about it... Only to get sad again.

Diablo3 might be the first game that will make me take a wow break since I started back early in vanilla, never took breaks else.. but now with Catalysme.... meh.

Deleted
    I was planning to buy it, but after trying the beta there's no way I'm wasting my money on d3. I recommend others to try it out too before buying if there's any chance you can do that.