Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

*Tali uses Death Stare. It's super effective!*
    Rather, Tali tries to use Death Stare, but noone notices because of the mask so Tali have to compensate with a creepy sound.
    And get frustrated because noone can see the death stare of doom she tries so hard to project.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-06-02 at 11:00 PM.

I had forgotten how creepy Overlord can be. >.<

I had forgotten how creepy Overlord can be. >.<
    I friggin hate that DLC just because of the sounds David/the VI make as you go through it. So much louder than everything else. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I friggin hate that DLC just because of the sounds David/the VI make as you go through it. So much louder than everything else. lol
    Its not so bad, you just need a glass of wine to go along and you can have a spiffing time listening to it.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Oculus

Oculi are cybernetic constructs, being piloted (in the case of those used by the Collectors) by a single Collector drone. Each drone is stripped down until only its nervous system remains, with the remaining tissue then being hardened to withstand vacuum and integrated into an Oculus shell.
    Well, that certainly isn't spooky at all.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Oculus

Well, that certainly isn't spooky at all.
    What about the Collectors ISN'T spooky?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    What about the Collectors ISN'T spooky?
    Their base and ship looked like a splintered log with an iron ring around.

Omg free?? BIOWARE HAS ULTERIOR MOTIVES, DON'T TRUST THEM!

[/sarcasm]

Seriously, this looks awesome. And free too!

---------- Post added 2012-05-24 at 06:23 PM ----------

Nope, that is not it. We still don't know when the Extended Cut will be released, other than it's some time this summer.
    more like never, its a bad lie to get ppl to stop complaining about the endings and it worked
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    more like never, its a bad lie to get ppl to stop complaining about the endings and it worked
    So I'm guessing Bioware has paid a bunch of voice actors and made them record lines just to mislead millions of gamers?

---------- Post added 2012-06-03 at 04:42 PM ----------

Speaking of voice actors, Jennifer Hale has confirmed that she's been doing some work very recently, and she hinted that it might have been Mass Effect-related.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    *tinfoil hat*

My friends... this was all a communist conspiracy, beware, the armored bears are coming.
    Just send the elcor-mounted krogan cavalry at theam.

She could so be the real life FemShep. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Why must every team mate in every game carry some sort of retardation gene...

---------- Post added 2012-06-02 at 07:22 PM ----------

"Don't forget to introduce yourself to EDI, the ship's new artificial intelligence."

*Tali uses Death Stare. It's super effective!*

I had forgotten about so much awesome dialogue in the second game.
    I wanted to slap Taylor for saying that. That was such a douchebag comment.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I wanted to slap Taylor for saying that. That was such a douchebag comment.
    I got him killed on purpose in my previous playthrough of ME2.

Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    Yet every discussion I have about mass effect 3 will almost invariably always result in people complaining about the endings...

I had also forgotten how awesome Tali's loyalty mission is. All that delicious quarian lore and tidbits about their political ongoings. Om nom nom.

---------- Post added 2012-06-04 at 01:13 AM ----------

I just discovered that Ali Hillis (voice of Liara) also played Ariel Hanson in SC2. O.O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuXOr1CcZsk

i wish they would've used this song in mass effect 3 for the normandy, it's so peaceful

Ya Vigil's theme is one of my favorite pieces on the soundtrack. Meeting Vigil is probably my favorite moment of the whole series too. The theme was used in ME3 btw at the end of Tuchunga.
    Last edited by Windry; 2012-06-04 at 04:17 AM.

I had also forgotten how awesome Tali's loyalty mission is. All that delicious quarian lore and tidbits about their political ongoings. Om nom nom.
    I love using the renegade option after taking back the Alarei. Telling the Admirals off is so satisfying. <3
    Shepard: Tali's achievement are the only evidence you should need. Come on, Tali. We're leaving.

Raan: What?

Koris: This is a formal proceeding!

Shepard: Wrong, Admiral! This is a sham! You're trying to build sympathy for the geth to forestall the war effort!

Koris: That is completely--

Shepard: And you want all the messy experiments covered up so you can throw your fleet at the geth!

Gerrel: I... I...

Shepard: Do whatever you want with your toy ships. But leave my crew out of your political bullshit! We have no new evidence. You can accept Tali's word, or you can exile the woman who saved the Citadel from the geth.
    I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    Ya Vigil's theme is one of my favorite pieces on the soundtrack. Meeting Vigil is probably my favorite moment of the whole series too. The theme was used in ME3 btw at the end of Tuchunga.
    Vigils theme at the end of the tuchanka missions is so fitting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMyam...eature=related

10 hours of Illusive Man theme music. Get your funk on boys and girls. Btw the Illusive Man starting at the star like that makes for one amazing dreamscene background
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2012-06-04 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdorian View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuXOr1CcZsk

i wish they would've used this song in mass effect 3 for the normandy, it's so peaceful
    It actually is on the Normandy in ME3. Try standing around in the war room and turn up the volume.